SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 72 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 72 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:36 pm

Thats another nice picture of him.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 72 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:38 pm

^ is there any bad pictures of your tv boy friend?  giggling

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:41 pm

Good to see all these pics and positive press! I love his plaid today!  Hugesmile 

Has there ever been a F2 doing this much press? The only times I remember F2 doing press is IF the F1 had refused.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:41 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
mercieme wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:-Nick is making a lot of  TV appearances for an F2.  I believe this is to sign public opinion of him because they want him as the Bachelor. He is getting tons of support right now.  It helps his cause when Josh and Andi go on TV and act like they are the victims.  I don't know how it's going to pan out, but I believe they want Nick as the a Bachelor.

This will seriously come out of left field. Because Fleiss tweeted yesterday that votes were in for Chris, Marquel and was calling for the Arie supporters. Something fishy is going on but Cholep has told us many times that Nick is not in consideration.

The article I read  this morning said that there was a "wildcard" on the list.  The assumption was that wildcard was Nick.. TPTB haven't ever cared about rehabbing a contestants image before, so you have to question why Nick is making all these appearances. Also, Elan had faved a few tweets that asked for Nick to become the next Bachelor.

Never, ever, ever, trust Elan or anything he does on SM. The fact that everyone comes off the show saying he is the biggest manipulator of all the producers and a lot still end up being friends with him, after the fact, tells me he is someone to be wary of. Anyone who can mess with others minds that effortlessly can't be good, in my opinion.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:42 pm

I just saw in a CH tv guide interview where he implied that Andi was focused on Josh from the start and that the producers had to encourage her to test other connections. So I guess it always was Josh from day 1 so IMO it makes her look worse for leading Nick on and sleeping with him.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:47 pm

eirekay wrote:
isittrue wrote:
Gingsterose wrote:All day long I am trying to go over Andi and Nick dates. And I see a love story.I just don't think Andi is acting. All I can say she miss out on a great love. Nick dodge a bullet.  And I am just not convince it was Josh from day one. He wasn't even the recipient of some of the first dates. I just think something triggered the change of heart.

Her loss - his win.

I sincerely think that it was the HT date - Andi saw the Murray lifestyle and the flash of being a part of it and that trumped the LS IMO.  I don't think she's marrying Josh as much as she is marrying the Murrays.

The only reason I don't agree with this is that MeAndI knew the Murray lifestyle before going on this show. I think she did have a love story with Nick, but she always knew what Josh had to offer. In the end, I think she took what she knew over what might be more challenging.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:51 pm

I think she wanted Josh but had Nick as a handy backup in case things went sour with Josh. She totally crossed the line with her constant reassurance and sleeping with him IMO.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:54 pm

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nick-viall-interview-id-like-wish-the-bachelorette-couple-andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-best-but-im-still-hurt-16573.php
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:54 pm

isittrue wrote:I just saw in a CH tv guide interview where he implied that Andi was focused on Josh from the start and that the producers had to encourage her to test other connections.  So I guess it always was Josh from day 1 so IMO it makes her look worse for leading Nick on and sleeping with him.  

Sorry I do not believe this - at all.  It's face-saving time.  Just like she said when Josh proposed - "it was you from day one".  Trying to re-write history.  

Not going to get me on this one.  Andi was all Nick, all in up to their LCD... then I saw a change.  Wish for the life of me, I knew why..

But you are correct, it does make her look worse...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:03 pm

This is from the CH tv guide interview.

Yes! Has it been like that since they got engaged?
Harrison: Honestly it's been like that since the middle of the show. The first time I really noticed it was Italy. From then on I remember them being inseparable and him being her No. 1.
So do you think she knew all along?
Harrison: She did a good job of keeping her mind open and going through this and that was the toughest thing. It's important and it works if you continue to let it. If you shut down and get tunnel vision, well, if that person doesn't turn out to be who you thought then the relationship is over and you've squandered a wonderful opportunity. So the toughest thing is to convince Andi you can look beyond Josh and it's OK. It doesn't mean you won't pick them, but put everything to the test. Not only does it keep your mind open to other things, but it continues to test what you have with Josh. It gives you a litmus test.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:04 pm

Nick Viall Reveals if He Regrets Asking Bachelorette Andi Dorfman About Their Intimate Life on National TV

http://ktla.com/2014/07/30/nick-viall-reveals-if-he-regrets-asking-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-about-their-intimate-life-on-national-tv/

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 72 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:13 pm

Cecilia wrote:This is from the CH tv guide interview.  

Yes! Has it been like that since they got engaged?
Harrison: Honestly it's been like that since the middle of the show. The first time I really noticed it was Italy. From then on I remember them being inseparable and him being her No. 1.
So do you think she knew all along?
Harrison: She did a good job of keeping her mind open and going through this and that was the toughest thing. It's important and it works if you continue to let it. If you shut down and get tunnel vision, well, if that person doesn't turn out to be who you thought then the relationship is over and you've squandered a wonderful opportunity. So the toughest thing is to convince Andi you can look beyond Josh and it's OK. It doesn't mean you won't pick them, but put everything to the test. Not only does it keep your mind open to other things, but it continues to test what you have with Josh. It gives you a litmus test.

no no Really, REALLY, CH - yup, not buying it.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt