SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion

Post by kdubs_ca Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:56 pm

Cari wrote:
jlccaz wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:

The more the merrier.  Once the new Bachelor is announced I'd like to see who is interested in being unspoiled.  A lot of people have said this and I think it would be interesting to see who is willing to give it a try.  I have not been spoiled since Em's season and it's definitely an interesting way to watch when you understand enough about the edit and the workings of TPTB.

If I can't maintain a diet and exercise program, how will I ever avoid clicking on those OTHER THREADS though!!!!!  Maybe I will do all three next year, as a triple play New Years resolution.

jlccaz, will you accept this rose? rose bud 

I've stalked your profile and found your old posts! *slowclap* :claphands 

As long as you don't track her down while she's on vacation in Mexico and reveal the secrets of your fantasy suite, we're all good.

I've worshipped at the alter of jlcaz and kasha for a long time - embarrassingly long. But you've both proved why in the past few pages.

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion

Post by Cari Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:04 am

kdubs_ca wrote:
Cari wrote:
jlccaz wrote:

If I can't maintain a diet and exercise program, how will I ever avoid clicking on those OTHER THREADS though!!!!!  Maybe I will do all three next year, as a triple play New Years resolution.

jlccaz, will you accept this rose? rose bud 

I've stalked your profile and found your old posts! *slowclap* :claphands 

As long as you don't track her down while she's on vacation in Mexico and reveal the secrets of your fantasy suite, we're all good.

I've worshipped at the alter of jlcaz and kasha for a long time - embarrassingly long. But you've both proved why in the past few pages.

hehehe 

And I worship Kasha, too! *highfives* Well, woman, may the best stalker win! :uptonogood 

but wait, I adore your posts, too! can I stalk you instead?  seeing hearts 

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:41 am

Kasha has been a favorite for years and years. She is the bestest.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:51 am

jlccaz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Sometimes we have to really think about what we are watching. :Nod:
It's like the audience has been just as brainwashed as the cast in the bubble. 
Under normal circumstances we would never do half the things (or even one or two) that are considered acceptable with this show. (I'm thinking of repelling down Mohegan Sun--nah spa time for me, having a 1:1 date with a pantseneur--really??, and having sex with possibly 3 different people that are basically strangers just because it's fantasy time and maybe someone said ILY--seriously?)
It's not the time factor that has me laughing as much as the things done that under regular circumstances would never be considered.
I have to wonder how many of the cast come home and have a WTF moment and say what was I thinking?  Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion - Page 42 623245435 
I am amazed this show has lasted as long as it has. Amazedcantstopl 

There is something profound and relatable in the search for love.

I watched some of those Married at First Sight episodes on my iPad the other day when I was traveling (thank you Comcast) and was so sucked into the psychology of it all.  I find it so interesting how pairing the right two people brings about transformative changes, when the formula works.

I had that "AHA" moment for Andi/Josh (see my old post about that) on his hometown.  All of a sudden I "got" Josh -- and saw a nurturing side of Andi he brought out.  She is his GameChanger and vice versa.  They make each other so much better, and they will for a long, long time come, I just see it.

This show is misogynistic crap (see my thousands of FORT posts on the topic, LOL!), but when it works, I have to hand it to them.  Josh said this in the last episode -- the process worked.  When he let his walls down, and told her he'd love her forever, he changed her forever.

Watch the feet?  They were on each other's doorstep every day since filming wrapped.  Not a showmance.

I personally suspect his family gave him a talking to at HTD and said, boy if you want her, you've got to tell her without regard to what she tells you.  That's how love works.  When you freely give it, you get it.  And that was the (pivotal) scene on the bench in Santo Domingo, and the "I'll put up with you/will you put up with me" pledge at FD dinner).

Compare to Nick, for his part, who was holding back on that unconditional love right up to the very end.  I don't think it was ever real love.  It was "please be my girlfriend in Chicago after filming wraps" love.  Attachment, romance, and maybe the beginnings, but he was nowhere near ready to commit his whole self.  (Who would be in that format ...)

One time, years ago, I was saying goodbye to a great female pal at work, and by complete mistake, I said "I love you" as I was saying goodbye.  Honest, she was a great dear friend, but it was just this weird thing that I said by mistake I don't know why.  From that minute forward, she's been my #1 friend.  Like I'm not kidding, by saying those words out loud (which sort of fit, as we were attached-at-the-hip allies/friends/pals at work) I transformed our friendship inadvertently.

It's in the Bible ... it actually is a real thing!

Again, well said Jlccaz. Totally agree with everything. I remember that "pivotal" moment on the bench too and thought the same thing. As Andi would say, nailed it, pegged it, damn!  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:14 am

jlccaz wrote:Kasha has been a favorite for years and years.  She is the bestest.

I keep on coming back here because of Kasha.

Someday I will stalk her and compose her a song to the tune of "I'll Make Love To You" entitled "It was All Fiance Type of Stuff"
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:54 am

You all are very sweet(notice I didn't say too sweet!), especially when I wake up with grumpy cat face vs my normal rbf. (there is a difference).  
Much love to all here, who make it worth my while to be part of your journey(whether fan or sleuth), cause it's not the show!  group hug 

And just remember: "“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you”   :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:59 am

Alanna wrote:
jlccaz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Sometimes we have to really think about what we are watching. :Nod:
It's like the audience has been just as brainwashed as the cast in the bubble. 
Under normal circumstances we would never do half the things (or even one or two) that are considered acceptable with this show. (I'm thinking of repelling down Mohegan Sun--nah spa time for me, having a 1:1 date with a pantseneur--really??, and having sex with possibly 3 different people that are basically strangers just because it's fantasy time and maybe someone said ILY--seriously?)
It's not the time factor that has me laughing as much as the things done that under regular circumstances would never be considered.
I have to wonder how many of the cast come home and have a WTF moment and say what was I thinking?  Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion - Page 42 623245435 
I am amazed this show has lasted as long as it has. Amazedcantstopl 

There is something profound and relatable in the search for love.

I watched some of those Married at First Sight episodes on my iPad the other day when I was traveling (thank you Comcast) and was so sucked into the psychology of it all.  I find it so interesting how pairing the right two people brings about transformative changes, when the formula works.

I had that "AHA" moment for Andi/Josh (see my old post about that) on his hometown.  All of a sudden I "got" Josh -- and saw a nurturing side of Andi he brought out.  She is his GameChanger and vice versa.  They make each other so much better, and they will for a long, long time come, I just see it.

This show is misogynistic crap (see my thousands of FORT posts on the topic, LOL!), but when it works, I have to hand it to them.  Josh said this in the last episode -- the process worked.  When he let his walls down, and told her he'd love her forever, he changed her forever.

Watch the feet?  They were on each other's doorstep every day since filming wrapped.  Not a showmance.

I personally suspect his family gave him a talking to at HTD and said, boy if you want her, you've got to tell her without regard to what she tells you.  That's how love works.  When you freely give it, you get it.  And that was the (pivotal) scene on the bench in Santo Domingo, and the "I'll put up with you/will you put up with me" pledge at FD dinner).

Compare to Nick, for his part, who was holding back on that unconditional love right up to the very end.  I don't think it was ever real love.  It was "please be my girlfriend in Chicago after filming wraps" love.  Attachment, romance, and maybe the beginnings, but he was nowhere near ready to commit his whole self.  (Who would be in that format ...)

One time, years ago, I was saying goodbye to a great female pal at work, and by complete mistake, I said "I love you" as I was saying goodbye.  Honest, she was a great dear friend, but it was just this weird thing that I said by mistake I don't know why.  From that minute forward, she's been my #1 friend.  Like I'm not kidding, by saying those words out loud (which sort of fit, as we were attached-at-the-hip allies/friends/pals at work) I transformed our friendship inadvertently.

It's in the Bible ... it actually is a real thing!
Oh my goodness, this post just made me tear up heartbeat How well said.

Ditto, JlCcaz....love your post and so right on. ITA  yes 

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:09 pm

Piper61 wrote:Josh isn't going anywhere, and while Nick is still making the media rounds, Josh and Andi are at the mall shopping....looking every day normal, relaxed and adorable.  

Let's not forget that Nick is under contract to do media, just like Josh and Andi were. I am sure TPTB and MF were more than happy to have Nick everyone, keeping the talk alive and bring publicity to the show and the lead in for AFTR.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:15 pm

whit90 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Andi is probably ready to dress her man!  Hugesmile  I think the first thing they did when they got home last night was to take their baby Sabel for a nice evening walk.  Just normal every day kind of stuff, don't you think?

They are so madly in love and could not wait to be out with each other.  So happy for them.  They are the darlings of Atlanta, and I bet we will be seeing them a lot!!  Smiley

I am sure we will be seeing a lot of them that is normal for every couple that has been on this show. I have to disagree with you about be the darlings of Atlanta just got back from there and most people did not know who Andi and Josh were. The ratings were the lowest out of any ette season so the majority of people did not watch this show.

Atlanta is a huge sprawled city. Plus reality tv couples are also nothing new, the RHOA has been going for a while. I am sure they are the darlings of their small little area, but Atlanta has many famous residents. I expect if they show up at UGA football games they will be visible darlings there.

Good for them. I may not love the couple, but I am happy for them to walk the dog, go to the mall and have an open life.

I don't wish them harm. Do I know if they will last, nope, I never do with these couples, but if they do I will be happy for them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:20 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:@jlccaz- Someone said on here that he did not go to Mexico, but that he attempted to call her and CH said she couldn't talk because she is in Mexico. Which is correct?

I don't have a hard time believing what you're saying, but does that mean that Andi slept with Nick only for strategy? cuz... ick, if so.

I actually don't think Andi knew Josh was in it for the long haul until the FS.  She told him at dinner, after he professed his love, "It is good to hear you say that.... I never thought you would say those things."  This date was after Nick's date.  Of course she had real feelings for Nick, just not as strong as the ones for Josh.  

I am sorry, Josh very clearly told her early in the game that he only intended to say ILY to one more woman, his wife.  He said that in Tampa.  If she still couldn't believe in her head, that is his issue.  The man had made his intentions clear all along.  This is why I didn't like them as a couple.  He was clear and honest and open and she was full of doubt and mind games.  He is okay with this so I am moving on, but all that doubt all the what ever, if not acting is her holding her past against him.  I hate when people do that!

Last edited by stuckinsc on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Josh told her ILY with his roses in Tampa, not in Brussels, I WAS WRONG!)
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:23 pm

Rosepetal wrote:It is as simple as this Andi slept with a guy she might be getting engaged to because the one she really wanted hadn't said he loved her but was falling in love with her. The "I love you" from Josh didn't come until the fantasy date. Up to that time she was still skeptical because  Josh had already told her the next person he said "I.L.U" was the one he was going to marry and he hadn't told her that yet. If he didn't tell her IMO Josh might have been F-2. This whole season has been about Andi trusting Josh with her heart. She didn't get the reassurance until the fantasy date with Josh. If he had told her sooner Nick might not have even got to F-2.

Again, Josh said I love you in Tampa with his rose.  She may not have fully trusted it, but he did say it.  After clearly telling her he was only going to say that to his wife.

I remember many of the Jodi fans gushing how it was all over once he said FILY in Brussels.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Josh told her ILY with his roses in Tampa, not in Brussels, I WAS WRONG!)
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:27 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:It is as simple as this Andi slept with a guy she might be getting engaged to because the one she really wanted hadn't said he loved her but was falling in love with her. The "I love you" from Josh didn't come until the fantasy date. Up to that time she was still skeptical because  Josh had already told her the next person he said "I.L.U" was the one he was going to marry and he hadn't told her that yet. If he didn't tell her IMO Josh might have been F-2. This whole season has been about Andi trusting Josh with her heart. She didn't get the reassurance until the fantasy date with Josh. If he had told her sooner Nick might not have even got to F-2.

Again, Josh said I love you in Brussels and Tampa.  She may not have fully trusted it, but he did say it.  After clearly telling her he was only going to say that to his wife.

Pretty sure Josh said he was falling in love with her in Brussels and Tampa. He didn't drop the official ILY til DR according to what we saw.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion - Page 42 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion - Page 42 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion

+82
Rosepetal
alwaystulips
Cari
Catdwoman50
GrahamGal
motheroffive
Newto
Jeepers
charriotoffire
vivi2
Acrunch