SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:08 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
jlccaz wrote:I had that "AHA" moment for Andi/Josh (see my old post about that) on his hometown.  All of a sudden I "got" Josh -- and saw a nurturing side of Andi he brought out.  She is his GameChanger and vice versa.  They make each other so much better, and they will for a long, long time come, I just see it.

Wow. Heady stuff from anyone who has watched this silly social experiment as long as I know you have. But you're not alone (for what it's worth). Though I often don't agree with her, Dr. Lillian Glass called them the strongest couple she's ever seen in the history of the show and I'm not sure I have a good counter argument to that. Every once in a while you do catch lightning in a bottle.

Wow! Interesting and of course I agree.  giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:24 pm

If people always agreed on everything, life would be boring!  :Nod: 

For me,one of the best things about this show, about 2 days after the season is over--I am over it. Zippity do dah. Pffft.
Sometimes, I am never connected--those are the easiest to snark.
Every so often there is a cast I like, just as every so often, but more rarely there is a cast person I don't like. Funny enough, as time goes by those feelings change, too.
I have to say I love J's posts too, she is a voice of reason and sharp as a tack.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:43 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ironcat wrote:

I disagree.  He may have implied it with the roses, but she was waiting to hear the actual words, IMO, in order to really believe it, especially since he had earlier made a point of how important actually saying those three little words were to him.
After he told her he loves her and wants to marry her on their fs, she was almost crying when she admitted she never thought he'd say that to her. She didn't know or thought she didn't know until he actually said it to her. I don't know what the mystery here is since we saw all this go down- she wasn't sure Josh would stay around and be the same man inside the fs as he was out of it until he told her ily and I will propose in the fs.

I do laugh how she said in one of the interviews that she knew they'd be friends at least after hanging out in the fs and having so much fun. Riiiiiiight. I'm sure Josh would have loved to be her friend if she didn't choose him in the end. laugh out loud

I agree alanna that on the FD is when andi told him (and us) that she never thought he would say those things and it was so good to hear.  She was literally shaking him while sitting on the bench after the baseball game.  

Andi's light bulb went off on this date and everything was confirmed BEHING CLOSED DOORS.  I am not just talking about physical either.  She has alluded to this in interviews.  They could not get enough of each other---her words--- but she looked at him for the first time as her best friend.  This is key.  IMO  :cutesmile!: 

This makes much more sense to me because her FD with Josh came last.  I do wonder if the producers did this on purpose, and often wonder what would have happened if Josh was first and then she had to get through two other dates.  Would have been a nightmare and the producers probably knew this.  Smiley

Just another example of how manipulative TBTB can be in their quest for ratings! And, face it, all the grand gestures in the world that imply ILY can never replace actually hearing those three little words! Right, ladies?
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:44 pm

There have been opinions from all sides of the spectrum in this topic. Some very good back and forth conversations with excellent viewpoints on both sides, pro and against.

This is what makes a good topic interesting, to be able to discuss without tempers flaring. At times it's difficult considering the situation, but we would like to thank all of you for your thoughts, and assistance in trying to keep it civil.

We are winding down this Category, topics will be moved around, so I encourage everyone to use the "View New Posts" at the top right hand corner of any page, and bottom right hand corner of any page. This lists all the new posts since your last log in. You can choose which topics you would like to read, without trying to figure out where topics are located.

You can also, from the home page, see that there are categories for General Discussion as well as a Category for Fan Threads.

If there are any topics you would like created, ask, or PM me.

This topic will be closed. All discussion should be held in the Andi Josh General Discussion thread or the Andi and Josh Fan thread. Nick has a Fan thread, as well as a General Discussion as well as other contestants.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion

+82
Rosepetal
alwaystulips
Cari
Catdwoman50
GrahamGal
motheroffive
Newto
Jeepers
charriotoffire
vivi2
Acrunch