SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:13 am

Sarah_XV wrote:On my phone, so can't post the photo.

The cover of people. Not sure if it has already been posted. http://instagram.com/p/rE-ixxxFyO/

I will post it in the pics only thread along with the other photo I posted earlier.  Thanks.

I actually like the first photo I posted better than the cover photo.

Last edited by docnash14 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by jlccaz Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:16 am

I posted the summary in the media thread

I have both that mag and the us weekly in my kittle hands as we speak thanks to happy coincidental trio from dc to NYC via Reagan airport today
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:24 am

docnash14 wrote:Couldn't resist:

William Holman @WilliamFHolman (from Ashley's season)
Can Nick throw out the first pitch at Andi and Joshs wedding? #Bachelorette
8:11 PM - 28 Jul 2014

I wonder if he throws like a girl too.

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:59 am

kdubs_ca wrote:
docnash14 wrote:Couldn't resist:

William Holman @WilliamFHolman (from Ashley's season)
Can Nick throw out the first pitch at Andi and Joshs wedding? #Bachelorette
8:11 PM - 28 Jul 2014

I wonder if he throws like a girl too.

rotfl rofl 

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 3 10431979_1515962375283561_791305147_n

@mfirestone: Lola and I couldn't be happier for @andi_dorfman and @joshmurray11. #thebachelorette #bachelornation

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:10 pm

emptysquares wrote:Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 3 10431979_1515962375283561_791305147_n

@mfirestone: Lola and I couldn't be happier for @andi_dorfman and @joshmurray11. #thebachelorette #bachelornation

WOW!!!!! heartglasses :hearts love: :hearts love: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:12 pm

^^^ OH MY!  eyedrool
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:18 pm

Ummm who is @mfirestone because I would like to personally thank them for this pic. Nothing much hotter than a sexy man loving on a dog. :fanningfan 

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:24 pm

GrahamGal wrote:Ummm who is @mfirestone because I would like to personally thank them for this pic.  Nothing much hotter than a sexy man loving on a dog. :fanningfan 
I think one of the producers... :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by nanbrooks Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:32 pm

Hey ladies! I'm a poster that has not posted here since Jef Emily's season but I just want to say I LOVE Josh and I'm happy Andi picked him! (Really they chose each other) I think Josh is a straight up, loyal, family oriented man. His family has clearly been his priority in life and like his mom stated at his HTD, "he has put himself last for so long and she wants this for him". Her statement and Josh's emotional response really was a true testament to Josh's character. Love Love Love him! Just wanted to post and say hi to some fellow Josh and Andi supporters!
nanbrooks
nanbrooks

Female Posts : 757

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:42 pm

nanbrooks wrote:Hey ladies! I'm a poster that has not posted here since Jef Emily's season but I just want to say I LOVE Josh and I'm happy Andi picked him! (Really they chose each other) I think Josh is a straight up, loyal, family oriented man. His family has clearly been his priority in life and like his mom stated at his HTD, "he has put himself last for so long and she wants this for him". Her statement and Josh's emotional response really was a true testament to Josh's character. Love Love Love him! Just wanted to post and say hi to some fellow Josh and Andi supporters!

I too returned after an absence since Em's season. Don't be a stranger!

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:53 pm

GrahamGal wrote:Ummm who is @mfirestone because I would like to personally thank them for this pic.  Nothing much hotter than a sexy man loving on a dog. :fanningfan 
Ummmm, right!  :fanningfan  I wonder if that dog is a "she" because if so, "she" looks happy and as enamoured of Josh as we all are.  giggling 

Andi is one lucky lady to be lounging around at home with the likes of Josh.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

+80
mathwiz37
bilolo
MJC1969
kaydeelove
Jpcook4
emilymelfan
Scooby
aviej
LibbyBell
Eagle Eye
sbolduc