SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 80 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by pander3575 Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:34 pm

Again dressed a like. Black and white.  :cutesmile!: 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 80 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:35 pm

nannymargie wrote:
laurentx wrote:The girl who took the photo stated they were at her office, CSE Inc.  I looked it up and they're a Marketing/PR firm.. looks like most of their individual clients are related to sports.  They must be a client/prospective clients?

Doesn't most of the couples get a PR firm after the show to manage appearances  or could this more related to Josh?  no idea 

I think so. Couples from this franchise get a lot of offers for a variety of opportunities and usually get some professional guidance to sort out what makes sense for them and what doesn't. In this case because both Josh and Andi have a "profession" which can be affected (either positively or negatively) by public perceptions I think it would be a particularly good idea for them to hire professionals to advise them.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:46 pm

I'm thinking that Josh probably works from home most of the time and then just visits the office once in awhile. It's a profession where he can do that.

Our advisor works mostly from home and even does quarterly visits to our home so that we don't have to go to the office.

Adorbs that they are always color coordinated.

My 2 cents on DWTS is probably a selfish one. I would just love seeing them on TV again.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:58 pm

nannymargie wrote:
laurentx wrote:The girl who took the photo stated they were at her office, CSE Inc.  I looked it up and they're a Marketing/PR firm.. looks like most of their individual clients are related to sports.  They must be a client/prospective clients?

Doesn't most of the couples get a PR firm after the show to manage appearances  or could this more related to Josh?  no idea 

I'm not sure, but their work includes the following for these sports figures:

We handled Clark’s satellite and radio media tours, video content, social media, speaking engagements, appearances and autograph signings.

We helped Doc secure his latest contract: A 5-year deal making him one of the two highest paid coaches in the NBA. In addition, between coaching stints, we were able to place Doc as the lead analyst on ABC Sports coverage of the NBA.

So it could be just assisting with PR and SM, or it could be career specific / contracts.. was wondering also if ABC still assists them with PR or if they're completely on their own.
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:05 pm

I hope they are becoming clients. It's important to have good representation to protect their interest in contracts and to advise them to make wise choices. And in the long run, if Josh continues to be a financial advisor to professionals in sports it will be a great contact for him.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:57 pm

Hold your thoughts. New thread coming up.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:59 pm

Thread #2

I moved a few posts over. If there are any other posts you want to move over, click quote, as if you were going to reply, start at [quote right click, highlight the post all the way to [/quote Click back button and go to the new thread. In the reply box, click paste, send.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:02 pm

nannymargie wrote:Does any follow josh_andimurray on IG?  I just found it and it has all there pictures.

Thank you nanny , I didn't know they had this IG page , it's great!! You gals are awesome keep um coming !!! clapping! 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:14 pm

Jolena wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Does any follow josh_andimurray on IG?  I just found it and it has all there pictures.

Thank you nanny , I didn't know they had this IG page , it's great!! You gals are awesome keep um coming !!! clapping! 

You welcome, glad I can finally contribute something after all the goodies everyone else finds and shares with us.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:57 pm

Admin wrote:Thread #2

I moved a few posts over. If there are any other posts you want to move over, click quote, as if you were going to reply, start at [quote right click, highlight the post all the way to [/quote Click back button and go to the new thread. In the reply box, click paste, send.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

+80
mathwiz37
bilolo
MJC1969
kaydeelove
Jpcook4
emilymelfan
Scooby
aviej
LibbyBell
Eagle Eye
sbolduc