SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:31 am

GrahamGal wrote:missannajune IG

Anna Harms

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 43 92832710
One of his buttons came unbuttoned, but not complaining. I wonder if Andi tried to take his shirt off before they get home.  :cutesmile!: 

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:31 am

Anna Harms

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 43 92832710
WOW. Josh looks smoking hot in this picture with his unbuttoned shirt laugh out loud eyedrool

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:35 am

ThankMeLater wrote:

Anna Harms

WOW. Josh looks smoking hot in this picture with his unbuttoned shirt laugh out loud eyedrool

I thought everyone may not mind this wardrobe malfunction.  :girlfan 

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:37 am

ThankMeLater wrote:

Anna Harms

Josh is such a perfect specimen of a man, he's so very handsome & right  up there with the most handsome movie stars, actually better than alot of them. He's perfect, it's mind blowing, not wonder Andi can't stop bragging and taking pictures of him. She's never letting Josh go, ever! No wonder she was scared when he stepped out of the limo and said in an interview "I knew I was in trouble" when she saw him. When the man of her dreams, dropped down into her world and could be her husband, Andi must have almost fainted.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:42 am

umngirl wrote:
trogerss
5 minutes ago · Big Sky Buckhead
Just hangin out with the #bachelor and #bachelorette in Atlanta #JoshandAndi #Kelly

I like this one a lot, I'm bumping it!

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:53 am

GrahamGal wrote:Thanks for bringing this over.  I love how she is hanging on to Josh for dear life and laying her head on his chest.  So cute!

I noticed that too! Is this really Andi????? laugh out loud!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:59 am

Spencer81 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:Thanks for bringing this over.  I love how she is hanging on to Josh for dear life and laying her head on his chest.  So cute!

I noticed that too!  Is this really Andi?????  laugh out loud!
Yeah it's kinda shocking what he's done to her laugh out loud So adorable!

Just found this cute video of them. Love Josh's confidence and just entire relaxed, friendly attitude.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:09 am

Awwww!! Andi and Josh are now officially engaged on Facebook!!!  Jumping hearts 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:18 am

Kaltie wrote:Awwww!! Andi and Josh are now officially engaged on Facebook!!!  Jumping hearts 

:sweetheart:  Sweet.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:28 am

Thanks for all the pictures! love how much they were holding onto each other. <3

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 43 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 43 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 43 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 43 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 43 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:02 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:

Anna Harms

One of his buttons came unbuttoned, but not complaining. I wonder if Andi tried to take his shirt off before they get home.  :cutesmile!: 

eyedrool 

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:04 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:There's a funny photo under thebachelorette tag on IG with a guy takng a selfie with Andi and josh in the babackround laugh out loud can someone bring it over?

carolinedall IG
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 43 10560910

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 43 10570110
So cute. I smile the entire time I'm in this thread. So cute they didn't even know they were in the picture and the PDA is always off the hook.  I put a few of them in the pics thread (no disc) too. Thanks!

Love all the pics, but the second one is my fav. beatingheart

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

+80
mathwiz37
bilolo
MJC1969
kaydeelove
Jpcook4
emilymelfan
Scooby
aviej
LibbyBell
Eagle Eye
sbolduc