SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:54 am

Ok, just the normal run of the mill stuff that is afforded to the couples of this show who the magazines think they can make some money off of.. I duuno I just feel like every couple is different and shouldn't be compared Ali/Roberto gave it try the relationship failed like a lot of relationships in RL...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:56 am

docnash14 wrote:Here are some more for those of you who may be unable to see them.
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 62 45336810
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 62 45336811
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 62 45336812
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 62 45336813

Thanks Doc and everyone who posted these. The first was is so goofy and so Josh. I can just hear Andi saying "stoooooop!"  giggling 

Wonder what other celebrations she has planned for him and maybe on Tuesday we will know what birthday present she gave. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:04 am

I think there is a difference in the a&r and jodi the a&r one looks so staged looking at those pics of them they look like they were faking it for the camera were as jodi looked more genuine to me jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:26 am

I personally give a pass here and there with the attention/freebie seeking. The odd party, vacation, or promotional gift are understandable - they all do it. But some take advantage more than others (i.e. inviting paps everywhere or constant promotions) and fall into tacky for me. So far these two haven't gone there laugh out loud

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:51 am

Yes considering they were somewhere else before for dinner it seems, the bowling place could have easily asked Andi and Josh beforehand if they could have someone come in and take pictures because it would be great publicity for the place. I'm sure Andi and Josh were fine with it because there was probably some sort of compensation or perhaps the trade off would be Andi and Josh wouldn't have to pay for anything there. Who knows.

I do like though that there were no professional pictures at the first venue and it appears it was only a short amount of time at the bowling place where pictures were being taken since we do have Andi in bowling shoes and other pictures.

I like seeing that this weekend is all about friends and then most likely family and Andi time on his actual birthday. Very sweet and a very fun few days for Josh.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:54 am

Ash2214 wrote:Yes considering they were somewhere else before for dinner it seems, the bowling place could have easily asked Andi and Josh beforehand if they could have someone come in and take pictures because it would be great publicity for the place. I'm sure Andi and Josh were fine with it because there was probably some sort of compensation or perhaps the trade off would be Andi and Josh wouldn't have to pay for anything there. Who knows.

I do like though that there were no professional pictures at the first venue and it appears it was only a short amount of time at the bowling place where pictures were being taken since we do have Andi in bowling shoes and other pictures.

I like seeing that this weekend is all about friends and then most likely family and Andi time on his actual birthday. Very sweet and a very fun few days for Josh.

I agree Ash! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:58 am

Stephanie's close friend with the user name mackdemp26 on Instagram posted a really cute picture with Stephanie, Josh, Andi and herself.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:59 am

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 62 BumsS08IcAEQuh-

Retweeted by Chad Gloer
Stephen Ochs ‏@Prohighfiver 9m
Great time celebrating @jmurbulldog bday with the boys last night @chadgloer47 @MisterOwes @NeverStop_CV @JayKing038
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:00 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Stephanie's close friend with the user name mackdemp26 on Instagram posted a really cute picture with Stephanie, Josh, Andi and herself.

mackdemp26
1 hour ago
So happy for this precious couple

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 62 10598404_1497447893833813_1845415169_n
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:00 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Yes considering they were somewhere else before for dinner it seems, the bowling place could have easily asked Andi and Josh beforehand if they could have someone come in and take pictures because it would be great publicity for the place. I'm sure Andi and Josh were fine with it because there was probably some sort of compensation or perhaps the trade off would be Andi and Josh wouldn't have to pay for anything there. Who knows.

And the bolded is what gives me hope they'll continue being normal in atl and not somewhere in Hollywood trying to become friends with the Kardashians Smiley

From the Painted Pin Instagram:

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 62 10533290_272032866317925_654086671_n
thepaintedpinatl So excited to host "The Bachelorette" and hometown girl @andi_dorfman @thepaintedpinatl last night to celebrate her fiancé @joshmurray11 30th bday. #andidorfman #comeplay

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:01 pm

Haha GA you're always helping me out! Thanks so much!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:03 pm

LOl, I am glad to see them taking advantage of opportunities that are presented to them, I hope there are many more an Ash I am quite sure they got more than comp if this spread is going to be in a magazine....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

+80
mathwiz37
bilolo
MJC1969
kaydeelove
Jpcook4
emilymelfan
Scooby
aviej
LibbyBell
Eagle Eye
sbolduc