SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #4

Page 28 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #4

Post by foodie Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:19 am

Just listened to Josh and Andi's interview on 100.5. The interviewer is the husband of Andi's friend since high school. The funniest thing they talked about was the shoe size. They talked about how hot Josh was and the interviewer said he would go gay for Josh haha. He asked if shoe size played a role in choosing because Nick is size 10.5 and Josh goes "yup I'm size 13 and very blessed."  cantstopl

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #4

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:26 am

foodie wrote:Just listened to Josh and Andi's interview on 100.5. The interviewer is the husband of Andi's friend since high school. The funniest thing they talked about was the shoe size. They talked about how hot Josh was and the interviewer said he would go gay for Josh haha. He asked if shoe size played a role in choosing because Nick is size 10.5 and Josh goes "yup I'm size 13 and very blessed."  cantstopl

You know what they say about those with big feet  cantstopl 

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:36 am

foodie wrote:Just listened to Josh and Andi's interview on 100.5. The interviewer is the husband of Andi's friend since high school. The funniest thing they talked about was the shoe size. They talked about how hot Josh was and the interviewer said he would go gay for Josh haha. He asked if shoe size played a role in choosing because Nick is size 10.5 and Josh goes "yup I'm size 13 and very blessed."  cantstopl

I just heard the interview also and it was a fun interview but it was too short. I hope someone recorded it. The interviewer also said something about Josh not having to pay for the ring and Josh said he had to work hard for that ring. They have no intention of going to LA. Her girlfriend had picked Josh from when he stepped out of the limo.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:41 am

Another thing that was said was Josh knew how the show worked and he would be less of a man if he got mad or jealous for anything that happened or did.  But now that she has the ring is a different story.

The interviewer said that they needed to double date.

They also talked about how Josh traveled all over but Andi had traveled more because she did the bach/ette.  I forgot who said it but it was something that Josh had to provide the life style Andi had got use to by traveling.  Josh laughed and said he should be working right now instead of doing interviews.

Last edited by nannymargie on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:43 am

clapping! clapping! clapping! It was super fun interview. Josh's "very blessed" comment cracked me up. Remember all the times Josh told Andi how blessed he is?  cantstopl Ohhh Joshy!!!  cantstopl 

They were of course asked about Nick again. Josh repeated that he is not jealous and that he knew coming in to it that it is part of the process. Besides, Josh admitted that although he didn't have a serious relationship in the last 5 years, he was still having FUN (cue Andi: "College girls"  sneakyl ).

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:50 am

Thanks foodie! Can't wait to listen later! Anything about the announcement?  giggling 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:52 am

soccermom333 wrote:

Thanks foodie!  Can't wait to listen later!   Anything about the announcement?    giggling 

Is there a link?

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:12 am

Did anybody record the latest interview with JODI or have the link? I went to the radio station link already on here and put in Josh and Andi interview in the search and there was no results.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:41 am

I missed the interview! Thanks for the recap . Sounds like it was fun.
Maybe if some of us tweet asking for the recording they may get it up faster. I already sent a tweet to @TheRegularGuys @SouthsideSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:43 am

Steel2009 wrote:I missed the interview!  Thanks for the recap . Sounds like it was fun.  
Maybe if some of us tweet asking for the recording they may get it up faster.  I already sent a tweet to @TheRegularGuys @SouthsideSteve

Do they put up the interview like the other radio station?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:47 am

nannymargie wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:I missed the interview!  Thanks for the recap . Sounds like it was fun.  
Maybe if some of us tweet asking for the recording they may get it up faster.  I already sent a tweet to @TheRegularGuys @SouthsideSteve

Yes-It looks like there are podcasts on iTunes..

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:50 am

Steel2009 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Yes-It looks like there are podcasts on iTunes..

So what do we search for?

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #4

+79
bleuberry
mamahamme
flowerpower22
AnandaMarie
Justafan2