SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by SueSt Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:08 am

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 55 BuAWMR6IIAAHTGr
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by SueSt Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:10 am

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 55 BuAVB6QCYAA1BaC
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:12 am

Sable wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Sable wrote:

Wow!  I just looked at Kelly's twitter and she is a mean girl.  She has the maturity of someone in high school, not a grown woman.  Glad I don't follow her.  Her latest tweet is making fun of the letter that Nick wrote to Andi.  Really classy. no 

Actually that link that she provides is a "made-up" letter. Which included Nick basically raping Andi. Stay classy, Kelly!

What is weird is that blog post also makes fun of Josh. If I were Andi, I would be really careful of my friendship with Kelly. She will basically put anyone down for a retweet.

I was aware that it was a "made-up" letter, but I still think that it was a jab to make fun of Nick for writing Andi a letter in the first place.  If I were Andi and I wanted to mo

ve past all of this, I would be telling Kelly to knock it off w/twitter posts like that ASAP.

She won't tell Kelly to knock it off because Kelly does her dirty work. By the way, I love this thread. It's really about the only one I go to anymore!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:15 am

SueSt wrote:Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 55 BuAVB6QCYAA1BaC

The location of this photo says Fantasy Suite laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:27 am

rosesrREd wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Don't most of us have a relationship in our past that was so hot, so exciting both physically, emotionally and mentally? That relationship that is so numbing, so tingling, so edgy and high that you think you are never going to let go, that you never want it to end. It's forever.
Until it's not.
Sometimes, you have to break it off for whatever reason. You have to. It's not something you want to do, but you have to end it.
It's not easy. It's gut wrenching. Or it was for me. I'm sure many of us have been here.
I watched Monday night and thought to myself, I sure the hell hoped I was kind and compassionate, but I know in my heart--it was torture for him regardless.

I never had this Kasha... (I married my guy)  do you ever think of him with regret?

I always dated the jock in high school, and through college.  As with Andi, they were "totally my type."  They were never very successful relationships, because something was always a higher priority than me.  I met my husband at work.  Ironically, not a jock, he worked in IT at my place of employment.  He was very smart, and unlike anyone I have ever dated before.  He came over to fix computer one day, and as soon as I saw him, I knew he was the "one."  Strangely, I didn't even know his name, but I knew he was my future husband.  To make a long story short, he felt the same way, we started dating and got married a year later.  Now, 10 years later, and 2 kids, we are still happy, and there is NOTHING he won't do for me.  

I feel that Nick would have been that for Andi.  Josh, IMO will always have something more important to do, and we all know Andi likes attention.  I think if Nick and Andi met in a situation similar to me and my husband, they would have been together.  The show, and the casting of Josh, ruined any chance they had for a happy ever after because Josh was what she was used to.

wow!! what a heart warming story... T4share your personal great love with us, rosesRred.Smiley

sorry a bit OT, speaking of work place, are you still working at the same office with my..err.. Des's Prince? giggling. If so, i just need to ask you to say Hi from me, his biggest fan and to let him know that as fans we dont care if their wedding wil be on TV or private, as long as they are happy and we'll get pics/vid out of it..Smiley. TIA! : bestbud!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:33 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
SueSt wrote:

I never had this Kasha... (I married my guy)  do you ever think of him with regret?

I always dated the jock in high school, and through college.  As with Andi, they were "totally my type."  They were never very successful relationships, because something was always a higher priority than me.  I met my husband at work.  Ironically, not a jock, he worked in IT at my place of employment.  He was very smart, and unlike anyone I have ever dated before.  He came over to fix computer one day, and as soon as I saw him, I knew he was the "one."  Strangely, I didn't even know his name, but I knew he was my future husband.  To make a long story short, he felt the same way, we started dating and got married a year later.  Now, 10 years later, and 2 kids, we are still happy, and there is NOTHING he won't do for me.  

I feel that Nick would have been that for Andi.  Josh, IMO will always have something more important to do, and we all know Andi likes attention.  I think if Nick and Andi met in a situation similar to me and my husband, they would have been together.  The show, and the casting of Josh, ruined any chance they had for a happy ever after because Josh was what she was used to.

wow!! what a heart warming story... T4share your personal great love with us, rosesRred.Smiley

sorry a bit OT, speaking of work place, are you still working at the same office with my..err.. Des's Prince? giggling. If so, i just need to ask you to say Hi from me, his biggest fan and to let him know that as fans we dont care if their wedding wil be on TV or private, as long as they are happy and we'll get pics/vid out of it..Smiley. TIA! : bestbud!:

RosesRed: What a sweet story, very wonderful to know you are happy and a Mom too. So, do you live in Seattle? If so, you are my neighbor.  clapping! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:39 am

happygolucky wrote:I woke up at 4am, since I fell asleep way too early yesterday, and I'm reading you all...
nice debate ... would love to hear more .. about the heartbreaking experiences.

I never ended any relationship, it was usually him walking out, so no, I don't know how it is to "break someone's heart", but I do know that when one of my relationships was over, the one all-consuming kind, it took me some good 3 years to recover. The hardest part was seeing him and his new relationship very soon after ... but then I moved away, the distance helped I guess and one day it just stopped aching.

Aw, happy, I remember you sharing this story during RFL.  Your last sentence reminds me of this song. Since you're always sharing music, I thought I'd share it with you.  bestbud!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 55 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:50 am

Rolly  bestbud! hang in here.

Litta  sweet kiss thank you ... I keep coming here when my sleep is interrupted ... and then I close my eyes and doze off with all these pics, but music helps ... ahahah, nice one. Yeah it definitely was a life lesson, very appreciated today, but even then ... it gave me something to think about, it is what makes my life exciting and not boring, to have someone on your mind or someone who can actually calm my constantly running mind.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:59 am

@jjobrien
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 55 10507808_601667043285590_1102369122_n

"This picture is rated G"

By @leejessh
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 55 928023_441525942657151_1804142670_n

By @maddog178
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 55 10543882_797582296940246_1796180844_n
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:24 am

Thanks Elon ... the 1st pic - I hate when they cut the legs ... (never cut the legs in the wide shots, please, especially when you have enough headroom) ... I wanna see the chucks!
So I'm guessing another 2 days of photo memorabilia for us.
Who guesses which concerts they gonna go to?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:39 am

ElonM wrote:
SueSt wrote:Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 55 BuAVB6QCYAA1BaC

The location of this photo says Fantasy Suite laugh out loud

T4P Sue!!
LOL too funny!! looks like tonz of girls already lined up for a FS with him laugh out loud. I hope Nick wont rush anything... he will meet his perfect girl on the perfect time :yes:. Chris L and Peyton, Chantal, came to mind  Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:43 am

Woo Hoo pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh out loud at JJ's outfit, good for him! Nick looking very good  :yes:

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips