SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by emad0722 Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:08 am

https://twitter.com/12erin17/status/495418193809530881

@12erin17: @Scarlin4 "Just saw Nick from the Bachelorette and he was kissing another girl. Obviously he's over @AndiDorfman" I would've talked to him !

interesting

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:26 am

my snoozing is getting worse and worse ...

Emad ... this is getting interesting indeed  giggling especially cause people have to inform Andi of every step Nick makes, poor girl ... didn't they get the memo that she doesn't want to be associated with his name anymore.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:29 am

happygolucky wrote:my snoozing is getting worse and worse ...

Emad ... this is getting interesting indeed  giggling especially cause people have to inform Andi of every step Nick makes, poor girl ... didn't they get the memo that she doesn't want to be associated with his name anymore.

hehe sleep is overrated! and yup the two will always be linked until this dies down.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:32 am

Brit
‏@brittneyengel
Wuddddup it's Nick from the bachelorette.
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 56 BuAls-SCUAEiLV-

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 56 BuAeocpIQAAzfCQ

emily eidelman ‏@hoswain  3h
Saw nick from the bachelorette at #lolla today here's a creeper photo for ya pic.twitter.com/5Z7oBsWlr0
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 56 BuALGueIYAI6ymv

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:36 am

Thanks everyone for all the photos. Love Nick  eyedrool  hate the shirt  no because it brings back the memory of that infamous video. However, I think he's so over the whole experience so he doesn't mind wearing that shirt again!

As for the tweet about kissing a girl... unless I see a picture or I won't believe it.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:47 am

Ellie Gray
‏@elliegrayyy
Just saw @viallnicholas28 walking in Chicago! Wanna hangout later? #directmessageme
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 56 Bt-qnx8IEAEsz1v

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:08 am

sdmom wrote:Thanks everyone for all the photos. Love Nick  eyedrool  hate the shirt  no because it brings back the memory of that infamous video. However, I think he's so over the whole experience so he doesn't mind wearing that shirt again!

As for the tweet about kissing a girl... unless I see a picture or I won't believe it.

No way he kissed someone in public today. If they saw him with another girl, it was probably his BFF, there is a picture that shows them holding and smiling at each other, the BFF's hubby was in the picture as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:14 am

SueSt wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
SueSt wrote:

I never had this Kasha... (I married my guy)  do you ever think of him with regret?

I always dated the jock in high school, and through college.  As with Andi, they were "totally my type."  They were never very successful relationships, because something was always a higher priority than me.  I met my husband at work.  Ironically, not a jock, he worked in IT at my place of employment.  He was very smart, and unlike anyone I have ever dated before.  He came over to fix computer one day, and as soon as I saw him, I knew he was the "one."  Strangely, I didn't even know his name, but I knew he was my future husband.  To make a long story short, he felt the same way, we started dating and got married a year later.  Now, 10 years later, and 2 kids, we are still happy, and there is NOTHING he won't do for me.  

I feel that Nick would have been that for Andi.  Josh, IMO will always have something more important to do, and we all know Andi likes attention.  I think if Nick and Andi met in a situation similar to me and my husband, they would have been together.  The show, and the casting of Josh, ruined any chance they had for a happy ever after because Josh was what she was used to.

Beautiful story RR.  So glad you found your one and only.  Thanks for sharing.

I knew after my first date that my husband was the one.  He also would do ANYTHING for me.  We connect on every level; he is truly my soulmate; the person that taught me about love.

I also think that Nick would have been the forever love for Andi.  

Interesting that on their first date Nick was saying true love was a decision - we could be with other people but we choose to be together - as opposed to meeting "the one"... and by the MTP date, talking to Andi's mom, he reversed his thinking, saying that Andi was it for him.  

What N&A had together was an embarrassment of riches.  Andi said it repeatedly - emotional, mental, physical passion - she knew it, yet she walked.  

It's Andi's life of course, but it's hard to understand (or forgive) her really for walking away from this deep love.  Josh is a great guy with so much to offer but, per the article I posted earlier tonight, he is not Andi's one and only, in my humble opinion, that man was Nick.  

And that's why the end is so painful for ME, because I don't understand how Andi can walk away ??  I feel sad, sad, sad.

Sue, here is from me to you  for you 

by all means i have no formal education in human behavior/psychology (my major is engineering), but i always love reading self-help/management/motivation book. One of my fav is a 'theory' from Anthony Robbins's Unlimited Power called Pain/Pleasure drive. As a human, conscious/unconsciously we do our actions driven by either : to avoid pain or gain pleasure.Interestingly, its been found that people tend to do the former at the expense of the latter. we are naturally afraid of the unknown/getting hurt more than the benefit of overcoming the obstacles to gain pleasure(albeit the forever kinda pleasure Smiley). One classic example is a guy who is too afraid to profess his love to his dream girl for being rejected. He knew there is a possible pleasure from dating this girl, yet the fear of getting hurt/rejected prevent him to make a move. In light of this theory, mad props to Nick who put the fear behind him to reach a potential limitless pleasure. iTA with Nutty's avi , he is a real winner here. He is no ordinary guy. He is an extraordinary who deserves only extraordinary girl. (see my siggy laugh out loud)

i just hope Meandi doesnt fall into the avoiding the pain category by letting Nick go. But i can see why she could. She has said herself she is not adventuruous gal, she wishes she had pursued an education abroad. I think she had used to be in her comfort zone (as opposed to Des,for example, who decided to move in a heartbeat to Seattle-this partly bc of her adventurous trait IMO) . I realy hope she chose Josh because he is the greatest love she could ever have, since she had passed one great love in Nick IMO. Eventhough im
not sure why TPTB didnt elaborate more her struggles and highlight the greatness of Jodi connection more than the one between N&A.  scratch 

oh well, hurry up, give me Arie, who will wipe out my sorrow due to this wonkiest season in nano second :giggling. I wont even care for the storyline, edit, SC, and whom he'll end up with rofl. As long as he can perform the real jean jammin kisses on the wall for me all season long  :hearts love: 

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:41 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Sue, here is from me to you  for you 

by all means i have no formal education in human behavior/psychology (my major is engineering), but i always love reading self-help/management/motivation book. One of my fav is a 'theory' from Anthony Robbins's Unlimited Power called Pain/Pleasure drive. As a human, conscious/unconsciously we do our actions driven by either : to avoid pain or gain pleasure. Interestingly, its been found that people tend to do the former at the expense of the latter. we are naturally afraid of the unknown/getting hurt more than the benefit of overcoming the obstacles to gain pleasure (albeit the forever kinda pleasure Smiley). One classic example is a guy who is too afraid to profess his love to his dream girl for being rejected. He knew there is a possible pleasure from dating this girl, yet the fear of getting hurt/rejected prevent him to make a move. In light of this theory, mad props to Nick who put the fear behind him to reach a potential limitless pleasure. iTA with Nutty's avi , he is a real winner here. He is no ordinary guy. He is an extraordinary who deserves only extraordinary girl. (see my siggy laugh out loud)

I just hope Meandi doesn't fall into the avoiding the pain category by letting Nick go. But I can see why she could. She has said herself she is not adventurous gal, she wishes she had pursued an education abroad. I think she had used to be in her comfort zone (as opposed to Des,for example, who decided to move in a heartbeat to Seattle-this partly bc of her adventurous trait IMO) .  I realy hope she chose Josh because he is the greatest love she could ever have, since she had passed one great love in Nick IMO. Eventhough I'm not sure why TPTB didn't elaborate more her struggles and highlight the greatness of Jodi connection more than the one between N&A.  scratch 

oh well, hurry up, give me Arie, who will wipe out my sorrow due to this wonkiest season in nano second :giggling. I wont even care for the storyline, edit, SC, and whom he'll end up with rofl. As long as he can perform the real jean jammin kisses on the wall for me all season long  :hearts love: 
Nicely said Mura.
I wrote many times that I'm baffled how many similar personality traits I can find in Nick. I'm always curious by those people I meet, who happen to be just like me, but then they do things differently, I'm interested to know where they are getting their drive, confidence and courage to make choices that I would probably not make out of fear. So I'm basically trying to find our differences and I'm fascinated by them.
Like you said, it took Nick a great effort to open up and be that vulnerable, to go against own limits and beliefs, that he always needs to know where he stands ... even his sister stated, that usually he doesn't jump so quickly into somethings, or opens up to love so unconditionally ... but he did it ... ironically, the "advice" that Andi gave him on his 1st 1on1 on the SB hills, about going in without asking anything in return, he took it and ran with it, while she ... (I keep reminding myself no-more-talk-about-Andi).

He is a winner.

Interesting observation of two different Bettes. And I think you are spot on. Even more so, because Des, by watching her season, appears to be very genuine, kind, sensible and nice ... I can't find the right word ... but just that kind of a softy person, that you wouldn't think of her to have that "ballsy" character, to do something unexpected, to go against the norms, to be that adventurous ... but she is. She proved through the season, with her choices, that gain respect in my eyes. Only later I've done a little research and I've understood where she's coming from, I've learned about her past and family ... and it makes sense. She is a fighter without being confrontational and appearing strong or superior, but she shows in her actions the strength of her character. I also really like Chris (I think he won me over in that ep. in Munich, was it? ... over a beer) ... so now, I'm totally following you Mura. I'm your fan!

If you don't mind ... this has been wavering on my mind for a while ... but now that you've mentioned ... hope you don't mind ... it isn't music ... but I also like this guy:

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:04 am

Mercieme ... I think to know which pic you're referring to, but no, that girl isn't his BFF (they don't have the same face nor the name, since she is tagged somewhere) ... I think they were just 4 guys hanging out, having their boys-night-out ... or was it a day?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:54 am

sdmom wrote:Thanks everyone for all the photos. Love Nick  eyedrool  hate the shirt  no because it brings back the memory of that infamous video. However, I think he's so over the whole experience so he doesn't mind wearing that shirt again!

thanks sdmom.  I read that quote before it was posted on this board and refused to bring it over... for the very reason you state.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:33 am

Thanks dear Mura,

The Anthony Robbins unlimited power principle makes a lot of sense given what we’ve seen and I think you have it correctly pegged; Nick was willing to risk it all for love, Andi was not … and so the fact that they both experienced the same level of passion and had diametrically opposed responses is just very very hard to reconcile.

And in those circumstances, it makes sense that Nick would continue to press on for a positive love resolution and Andi would retreat to her current militant anti love position. They are opposite sides of the same coin; both holding on for dear life. Nick called Andi stubborn, but he is as well; stubborn in terms of believing the reality that they two of them shared and being unwilling to let it go.

And to quote what I wrote earlier, I have ZERO doubt that Nick is misreading the situation: The thing is I trust Nick... and I believe Nick when he assessed that Andi was falling in love with him. He said he never felt it before. I believe that Nick had the correctly tuned measuring stick for whether or not she was deceiving him. Of course, what I saw on tv (and what he said he also saw watching the episodes back) only supported his assessment. It's not like Nick saw something different from what he experienced.

So I applaud Nick for being unwilling to let it go, why would he… from his perspective what he had with Andi was a once in a lifetime love… one you don’t throw away. He literally and figuratively prostrated himself at her feet, left no stone unturned, gave her every possible chance to come to her senses. The fact that Nick was willing to continue to pursue Andi even after he was rejected multiple times doesn’t make him crazy or a stalker, rather a prince, a heroic figure willing to fight the dragons (and yes, in this case, Andi is the dragon!!) to win his princess. The storybook he wrote is the perfect reflection of their experience.

Nick knows Andi, sees all of her, right into the depths of her soul… there’s no one or nothing that would be more effective than Nick in reaching Andi. And if I’m being honest, a part of me is still waiting for Andi to come to her senses and live out the happy ending to their fairytale…
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips