SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:interesting?? They have a life of their own. They could be a contestant. They probably have their own twitter account.

rofl rofl rofl

Nick's Eyebrows has a twitter account, it may be a match made in heaven!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Uhh some may not be appropriate for this site. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:29 pm

No, I think Nick could do a lot better.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

That link is Lisa Ann's twicsy account. It has pics in there. Erika tweeted that Chris asked Lisa Ann to apply for TB. LisaAnn's twitter is private, but there might be pics of her's in the twicsy account.

Sorry…didn't see the link you posted earlier.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 ?size=l

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 ?size=l

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:34 pm

A few more….

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:34 pm

Her account was already locked when I found the tweet.  Not sure if it was locked before the tweet went out or not.  I meant to grab her profile pic at the time and forgot.  Thanks Nutty!  Most of the pics at the twicsy site appear to be a couple years old.   hmmm
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:55 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Her account was already locked when I found the tweet.  Not sure if it was locked before the tweet went out or not.  I meant to grab her profile pic at the time and forgot.  Thanks Nutty!  Most of the pics at the twicsy site appear to be a couple years old.   hmmm

No problem! You found the tweet! yes

Thanks nutty!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:interesting?? They have a life of their own. They could be a contestant. They probably have their own twitter account.

If he seriously asked her to be on the show...ugh.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:05 pm

DKWillis wrote:l found this audition in Altanta not sure how recent it is cant find a date other then todays date is shows some girls applying

http://www.wsbtv.com/gallery/entertainment/bachelor-holds-casting-call-atlanta/gCBcn/#3575909

Is this the same one? If so, it was from last year.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/entertainment/bachelor-visits-atlanta-looking-participants/nYRyQ/

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:09 pm

nutty1 wrote:
DKWillis wrote:l found this audition in Altanta not sure how recent it is cant find a date other then todays date is shows some girls applying

http://www.wsbtv.com/gallery/entertainment/bachelor-holds-casting-call-atlanta/gCBcn/#3575909

Is this the same one? If so, it was from last year.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/entertainment/bachelor-visits-atlanta-looking-participants/nYRyQ/

Yes it could very well be l never got a video thou just a slide show you click on the arrow to go to the next pic. Thx

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:36 pm

nutty1 wrote:OMG, Charlotte Messerly….I love her!! They are crazy not to pick her! She'd be perfect for the show, a real fan favorite!!

She is perfect. I love her, but if that LisaAnne is what Chris is looking for, Charlotte has no chance. hmmm

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
DKWillis wrote:Not if l am any help not good at sleuthing but l will put out what l find if any advanced sleuther would like to check out,  Here is another one ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En4KVL7IFd8
Comments:
Published on May 5, 2014
This girl lost a bet with her students so she gets to audition for ABC's show The Bachelor !!! :D Check it out!!

Camille Lorz 2 months ago
Good luck, Charlotte! You're a beautiful catch! :D

She's adorable! Thanks DK!

I want her for Chris! She is absolutely adorable and sweet. Seems she's from UT based on something she said in the video.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+40
Luvstruck
barbell
chloep
beader
Relalou
SLA44
RollingEyes
pavalygurl
jcrbil
lavenderred
Bhaka