SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Sleuthing for potential contestants. Any confirmed contestant will have their own thread.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:21 am

No one find anything here yet?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by eirekay Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:57 pm

I know a local artist from San Jose who does murals and the rumor is that she was interviewed over the weekend of August 2nd.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:49 pm

Had a few minutes to kill, so I briefly looked around.  Sleuthing skills are a little rusty since I've set the last few seasons out, but figured it might be worth keeping an eye on these girls.  no idea

Don't know if this girl actually went to a casting or not.  Got tired of looking threw her feed, but she mentions wanting to join if it's Chris. But since she met him, that probably rules her out, right?

Hilary Fort @HFort31  ·  Jul 27
Put on my overalls today & made me think of @C_Soules . RT Contemplating joining his casting if he's bachelor.
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Btlim4BCAAA_yIH
Hilary Fort @HFort31  ·  Aug 9
Everyone was right, he is just as beautiful in person @C_Soules!
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion BuothtvCcAABZrL

This girl appears to have gone to the Coconut Creek, FL casting.  

samantha alaimo  @samantha_alaimo  ·  Jul 12
My dads making me have a photoshoot before The Bachelor casting call
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion BsXX0beIEAASjhu

samantha alaimo @samantha_alaimo  ·  Jul 12
#souvenir
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion BsYOYdiIcAAORG5
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:19 pm

welcomeback to sleuthing! Ladybug82

Wow! It's great to get that info so early! The overall girl is adorable. She posted on July 27th that the overall's reminded her of Chris contemplating casting. Then Aug 9th she meets him. Is that at the fair where he was judging I wonder?

Wouldn't that be funny if she was casted?? Suspect
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:00 pm

Well... didn't MeandI and Josh share space in a bar prior to filming? Stranger things happen!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:welcomeback to sleuthing! Ladybug82

Wow! It's great to get that info so early! The overall girl is adorable. She posted on July 27th that the overall's reminded her of Chris contemplating casting. Then Aug 9th she meets him. Is that at the fair where he was judging I wonder?

Wouldn't that be funny if she was casted?? Suspect

I doubt it. With a picture of her already meeting him? She is very pretty and at least would be willing to go on the show with Chris.

Now, that 2nd one... I don't see why she'd be on.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:45 pm

Thanks GA!   blowkiss 

I think it is the fair, the background looks right and he's wearing the shirt with the steer and rose.  

Here's one more to keep an eye on.  She appears a tad cocky or sarcastic one, so sounds like one that TPTB would be interested in, for drama.   Hugesmile 

Cami ‏@SoonerBlondie  Aug 10
Still no word from #TheBachelor casting call. I'm guessing they are deciding on casting me as one of the 25 girls or giving me my own show

ETA:  One more...  She never says she's been to a casting call, but she is interested in Chris.  

Melissa Moxie @MMoxieSaltlife  ·  Jul 21
I was gonna wait a year to apply to the Bachelor, but if Chris is the next Bachelor I'm getting my ass to the next audition ASAP #Bachelor

Melissa Moxie @MMoxieSaltlife  ·  3h
Can't get over how dumb the girls on Bachelor are. When I am on the bachelor I am going to spice it up with some intelligence #talknerdytome

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:48 pm

LB!!! I am so happy you are back and you sleuth. I am just a slug who comments and enjoys everyone else sleuthing!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Well... didn't MeandI and Josh share space in a bar prior to filming? Stranger things happen!

Yes, I should have added  :dripdrip to my post. Smiley
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:39 pm

HUMMMMM. The girl I know had to cancel out of an art show on August 2nd (although she was there on August 1st), can't tell anyone why, and was video taped by a crew painting one of her murals in a restaurant last week.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:43 pm

Potential Contestant asked me to remove her pictures

Last edited by eirekay on Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Potential Contestant asked me to remove her pictures)
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Potential Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+40
Luvstruck
barbell
chloep
beader
Relalou
SLA44
RollingEyes
pavalygurl
jcrbil
lavenderred
Bhaka