SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:16 pm

Finally we get something! Thanks umngirl.

These are the only dark haired contestants we have. Any one of them her?

umngirl wrote:
@hann_b123 2h

So they are filming the bachelor in deadwood South Dakota today...
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 B0V3AIFIIAAP57d

Jillian Washington
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 Jillian2-300x300

Tracy Florida
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 Tracy1-300x300

Michelle single mom Utah
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 Michelle7-245x300

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:17 pm

Hmmm Deadwood, that name alone conjures flagging romance.  Those producers, so silly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:40 pm

I don't think she's any of the ladies posted yet. What about you guys?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:45 pm

Here's another set of pictures of the group date

https://twitter.com/kim_buckner

Drat. I can't bring them over. Talk about boring! Gosh!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:49 pm

atem wrote:Here's another set of pictures of the group date

https://twitter.com/kim_buckner

Drat. I can't bring them over.  Talk about boring!  Gosh!

I thought the bar date might be Jillian. Does he have his hand on her knee?

Well there are a couple of blondes in that one.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 B0VpeXgIQAEybXg

ETA and the one blonde has her arm in his.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:50 pm

True.  Out of them all posted, she most looks like Jillian. But, I'd need to see better pics than the headshot.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:00 pm

I moved them and posted more contestants in the s/cap thread for discussion.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:27 am

These are getting RT'ed in my timeline by RS. He says the girl's name hasn't been released yet & Chris gave her the rose.

Michelle Cole ‏@ItsJustMeesh 18m18 minutes ago

Looks like they had a nice time @DMGrand watching Big & Rich and filming #TheBachelor @TheBachelorTV @bigandrich
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 B0XLXYaIAAAAg0U

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 B0XNIDyIEAEWGjv

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 B0XNIDyIEAA9N2h

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 1f49c

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 8367-910 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 I_got_13 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:32 am

Déjà vu with Sean/Lindsay's concert date above... and Andi/Marcus.

By now, we have learned that the more "public" a date, the less likely that contestant will be The One.

Those thugs... I mean, editors (whom I dislike in all of their false manipulation)... will yank out their chain saws as usual and do everything possible to convince us he is goo-goo-ed over a contestant who eventually gets dumped (or leaves and... per clever editing... "breaks his heart" before he's choosing somebody else). Yet Chris is still one the easiest leads to "read". His facial expressions give away a lot. We should be able to tell if he "falls for" somebody or not. Also "me thinks" that the ladies will too... and probably won't be AS furious at him at Women Tell Nothing as they were with make-out king Juan. Not to nitpick him or Andi, but both were better at... excuse me for using the verb... acting than he is.

That photo above is most interesting. The hands in his pockets? He sure looks nervous and uncomfortable there. Two ways we can look at it: a.) he is not comfortable with any of them or b.) he is "smitten" with one and the others are teasing him about it.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:36 am

Yeah, but will she go as far as Lindsay and Marcus? Seriously, that pic of them kissing is just plain odd looking to me. Other than, she's so short with those tennis shoes, she decided to go for it anyway.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:41 am

Oh that raised leg business... how much more awkward can you get? At least he is hugging her in the other shot. That's a good sign that she will stay a couple of episodes. Then again, she could be this season's Tiara, manipulating him all the way. Ha ha!

Another "cute touch"... we see the kissing pair getting "photographed" by a spectator!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:31 am

Maybe it's just me but that top picture of them kissing looks like she has her legs wrapped around him? I see two red converse tenny's

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk