SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:54 pm

There really isn't too much of a choice. Two out of the F4 are definitely out. Whitney is with Chris. Unless they change their pattern and do something different for the first time in 10 seasons, Becca won't be the bachelorette.

They won't go too far back, so that leaves Britt and whoever else went home with her that week before hometowns if she's in the F6. RS mentioned she was very well liked by the girls and production and he also mentioned there were other reasons as to why they would want her as the lead and he was working on it. It will be interesting to see how she's edited.

I have to say, I was pretty surprised that her IG was very artsy and centered on faith when I heard she was an "actress" and a model.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:00 pm

I meant they had really no choice but to go with Ali as they have no real choice in this instance, but to go to someone in F6.
Also, wasn't JPG in the F6?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:04 pm

No, JPG went an episode earlier than the F6.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:06 pm

So they must have felt up sh*t's creek that season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:17 pm

tigertiz wrote:
atem wrote:I don't agree.  I don't think Carly's head shot was the best.  Not that it was horrible.

Anyone else think it interesting that Chris S said he'd be willing to move to Chicago?  
Where did he say this? He actually mentioned Chicago?   I guess he just spoiled the season - all by his lonesome.    Who needs the F2 to blab it all on a plane?  cantstopl

In the '5 to watch' when talking about Whitney.

I wonder if that other lady in the Top 5 could be in the running. The one with the short hair.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:07 pm

BuckeyeGal06 wrote:I have to say, not one of the headshots are a bad picture. Maybe they're using a new photographer?

I totally agree!!!

bluwavz wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
RoseLover86 wrote:

No she wasn't.  The five to watch were Whitney, Kelsey, Jade, Britt, and Ashley I.

Oops! I actually meant Nikki Ferrell from Juan Pablo's season. Sorry I should have been more clear! I totally forgot there was a Nikki on the show this season.

San, I checked back and JP's 5 to watch was Clare, Sharleen, Lucy, Elise and Cassandra. No Nikki.

Thanks Blu! I thought she was. It seems like it's always different each season.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:11 pm

Pictures are up at ABCMEDIANET if someone wants to do the limo order.

http://abcmedianet.com/web/showpage/showpage.aspx?global_id=002346&type=asset&typecode=ph
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:38 pm

New thread coming up, hold on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:41 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk