SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:29 pm

RS said there was a private concert date, but I don't think Whitney had that. So, my question is who did? Jane or the person that got 1 on 1 time from the group date?

It was also mentioned through RS that there was a farm they were looking to rent. Was that for the group date?

Was Jane's 1 on 1 date just the High School football game or more? If it was just the game, that doesn't say 'in the final 2' to me. Way too short. Could she be in the running for the next Bachelorette instead or BIP? To me this show is always manipulating things to push someone for those two possibilities.

For sure to me the gal straddling Chris in SD at that public concert is running for BIP to me.

Whitney is good friends from that gal from Ben's season. That date to me screams she's in the Final 2.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:04 pm

http://instagram.com/p/unxugClh52/

I can't get this instagram to copy but this shows that the guys sitting on the couch are definitely someone Chris knows. This interaction is VERY telling to me. He really wanted to know if this girl fits in his world. From all reactions by Chris she did. F1? I think she is definitely one to watch.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:13 pm

Maybe my memory is faulty, but I recall 3 1-1 dates and a 3-1 date immediately prior to HDT?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:19 pm

^That sounds right. I think the last of the 1-on-1 dates usually happens the day of the RC. Does that sound correct to others?

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:59 pm

Yay, fun to speculate ... My thoughts are

- the mural is a big gesture, but to me the meeting some friends thing is the bigger sign/clue she's really important to him (I feel like TPTB might milk the "Chris was the secret admirer, the guy who flew an Airplane banner" and the guy will make big gestures often as per the character they've set out for him so I don't read too much into that.)

- I would usually know not to think public date could be F1 but is someone they want to publicize (Marcus, Brooks, Ryan B, Arie all come to mind) but Nikki and Cat did have preseason pics from dates out there, so who knows now

- the fact that there were 2 really public dates where TPTB knew for certain pics would get out makes me think either

1) both these girls are F2 and producers are leAving them on even ground to viewers by doing this - one went to his hometown and my guess is met family or went to his home,  one to a local city and met friends.  If they were F2 my point is both were put out there preseason and both had special, personal dates with Chris, so it's not like one becomes his obvious pick to viewers, although I agree there looked like more connection with the blond.

Or 2) these two dates were for publicity with women in his top 4, and then there was one more hidden one on one with the real front runner for F1.

Can't wait for the season, as both look like nice girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:02 pm

In checking availability at the Renaissance Hotel in Des Moines (where they are supposed to be staying) there is no availability until Wednesday night. So it would seem that they are staying through Tue- I am wondering if that is the rose ceremony night, then they head off to hometowns.
We don't know where they will be but I would think either Chicago or somewhere in KY for Whitney since she sees to be a shoe-in for hometown. I would think that there is another, unknown girl who will be on the group date that is a sure bet, since traditionally there is rose on the group date.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:43 pm

atem wrote:RS said there was a private concert date, but I don't think Whitney had that.  So, my question is who did?  Jane or the person that got 1 on 1 time from the group date?

It was also mentioned through RS that there was a farm they were looking to rent.  Was that for the group date?

Was Jane's 1 on 1 date just the High School football game or more?  If it was just the game, that doesn't say 'in the final 2' to me.  Way too short.  Could she be in the running for the next Bachelorette instead or BIP?  To me this show is always manipulating things to push someone for those two possibilities.

For sure to me the gal straddling Chris in SD at that public concert is running for BIP to me.

Whitney is good friends from that gal from Ben's season.  That date to me screams she's in the Final 2.  

Actually, they could very well of had the private concert at Tonic where they went after dinner. There were no pics from there at all and it was kept private.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:48 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:http://instagram.com/p/unxugClh52/

I can't get this instagram to copy but this shows that the guys sitting on the couch are definitely someone Chris knows. This interaction is VERY telling to me. He really wanted to know if this girl fits in his world. From all reactions by Chris she did. F1? I think she is definitely one to watch.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 10724949_305552336303405_319337755_n

Yup, I totally agree with you. That whole date IMO is F1 material. Of course I could be wrong, we haven't seen a whole lot at this point in time, but when you factor what that date consisted of, mural, meeting what appears to be friends, maybe their approval, that's no F2 IMO. I have a feeling Chris isn't that great of an actor, which I hope is true. He looks very happy in those pics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:52 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:In checking availability at the Renaissance Hotel in Des Moines (where they are supposed to be staying) there is no availability until Wednesday night. So it would seem that they are staying through Tue- I am wondering if that is the rose ceremony night, then they head off to hometowns.
We don't know where they will be but I would think either Chicago or somewhere in KY for Whitney since she sees to be a shoe-in for hometown.  I would think that there is another, unknown girl who will be on the group date that is a sure bet, since traditionally there is rose on the group date.
So this can elude to 3 individual dates and a group date of three then? Maybe back to the older format - Pre Juan Pablo??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:56 pm

It seems like there would be time, yes.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:04 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:It seems like there would be time, yes.
Ok, thanks. Gives me more to go on.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:13 pm

umngirl wrote:^That sounds right. I think the last of the 1-on-1 dates usually happens the day of the RC. Does that sound correct to others?
Juan P had two 1 on 1 dates and 4 on group date
Sean and Ben had three 1 on 1 dates and 3 on group date.
I couldn't find Brad's date before hometowns
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk