SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:41 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:I had trouble getting to load the first time, but ultimately did get it to load.
It didn't say anything earth shattering. He did say that they told the girls it was Chris and reminded them that moving to Iowa was a very real possibility.
He said that there will be drama--they were "bringing the drama to Iowa".
He said that it was going very well and that of course he could not tell who he thought was the frontrunner, because: "He never knows until the final rose."

Re the bold. Uh huh. He can't fool us sleuthers. Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:36 pm

Is today just a 'day off' or are they still filming, if the RC isn't until tomorrow?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:52 pm

atem wrote:Is today just a 'day off' or are they still filming, if the RC isn't until tomorrow?

We haven't seen evidence of a group date. So there could be a group date today
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:39 pm

RS just confirmed the group date today. They are filming at a tavern downtown.
Dinner tonight with the group date winner at the Continental a restaurant in the East Village.
http://www.continental-lounge.com/
This really does seem to be a lot like Charlie's season.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:38 pm

https://twitter.com/MegRaff89/status/526859160906768384/photo/1

Chris downtown Des Moines today.
No hand holding here.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:51 pm

Actually when blown up, it looks like they are holding hands.
I could not blow this up more without losing clarity.
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Ry%3D480

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:02 pm

^^You know I think you are right. Her yellow jacket blended into the background when you blow it up but her elbow is bent toward him.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:05 pm

I blew it up further and you can tell from the pixelation (the color of the flesh) that their hands are joined. I didn't post that because it's just a blur.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:37 pm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Jaxct5
@joe_gilson
2 hours ago
OH M GEE. Chris Soules walked by our office today. I about fainted but had enough strength to capture this photo. But seriously, can't wait until January when we see Chris find his one true love.

Continental Lounge @continentaldsm
Had a fun day here filming The Bachelor! Look for our cameo in February!

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:15 pm

EXCLUSIVE!

News/ Get Your Official First Look at Chris Soules on The Bachelor!

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Eulvdd

More American than apple pie? New Bachelor Chris Soules!

After winning over the hearts of Bachelor Nation on Andi Dorfman's season of The Bachelorette, Chris is now the one handing out the roses as ABC hit franchise's next leading man.

While The Bachelor isn't set to return until January 2015, we've got your exclusive first look at the 32-year-old Midwest farmer is action as the Bach!

"Traditional. Classic. All-American." Hey, the poster doesn't lie! Oh, and the first promo pic reveals the official premiere date: Monday, Jan. 5. Feel free to start planing your viewing parties now!

While the competition to become the next Bachelor came down to Chris and Arie Luyendyk Jr., producers ultimately chose the fan favorite farmer, who comes from a town in Iowa with a population of just 427 people. Seriously

"I mean, coming from a small town I never really expected to have this opportunity to be on either show let alone to be the lead on The Bachelor, so it's been awesome," Chris said after the announcement was made on Good Morning America. "I am going to do my best and think I'll do well. I'm looking forward to it."

So are we, Chris. So. Are. We.

The Bachelor returns January 5, 2015, on ABC.

http://www.eonline.com/news/592415/get-your-official-first-look-at-chris-soules-on-the-bachelor

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:25 pm

momoftrips wrote:
EXCLUSIVE!

News/ Get Your Official First Look at Chris Soules on The Bachelor!

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Eulvdd

More American than apple pie? New Bachelor Chris Soules!

After winning over the hearts of Bachelor Nation on Andi Dorfman's season of The Bachelorette, Chris is now the one handing out the roses as ABC hit franchise's next leading man.

While The Bachelor isn't set to return until January 2015, we've got your exclusive first look at the 32-year-old Midwest farmer is action as the Bach!

"Traditional. Classic. All-American." Hey, the poster doesn't lie! Oh, and the first promo pic reveals the official premiere date: Monday, Jan. 5. Feel free to start planing your viewing parties now!

While the competition to become the next Bachelor came down to Chris and Arie Luyendyk Jr., producers ultimately chose the fan favorite farmer, who comes from a town in Iowa with a population of just 427 people. Seriously

"I mean, coming from a small town I never really expected to have this opportunity to be on either show let alone to be the lead on The Bachelor, so it's been awesome," Chris said after the announcement was made on Good Morning America. "I am going to do my best and think I'll do well. I'm looking forward to it."

So are we, Chris. So. Are. We.

The Bachelor returns January 5, 2015, on ABC.

http://www.eonline.com/news/592415/get-your-official-first-look-at-chris-soules-on-the-bachelor

BRB, cleaning drool off my desk.. :fanningfan eyedrool
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:54 pm

eyedrool That does not look like a farmer to me...more like he just stepped out of the pages of GQ. He cleans up real well!!!

PS -- In that pic, he really looks a lot like Brad to me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk