SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:09 pm

Sprite wrote:eyedrool That does not look like a farmer to me...more like he just stepped out of the pages of GQ. He cleans up real well!!!

PS -- In that pic, he really looks a lot like Brad to me.

thumbsup
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by california90 Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:34 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Sprite wrote:eyedrool That does not look like a farmer to me...more like he just stepped out of the pages of GQ. He cleans up real well!!!

thumbsup

omg ya. he looks good!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:52 pm

I love the pic of Chris, but where is the rose? I thought they always have a rose? Not that it matters because I usually think the guys holding the rose look kind of cheesy and this looks classier.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:07 pm

Wow...someone glancing at that in a magazine or a quick glimpse on tv may REALLY think it's Brad...especially a more causal viewer or someone who didn't watch Andi's season.

I wonder if that's intentional or not? In a weird way that could be both a positive or negative...

And considering how intentional TPTB are, I can't imagine no one had realized this pic can look quite a bit like Brad, especially looking at it quickly!

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:18 pm

It does look really photoshopped. Even the barn looks fake.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:56 pm

momoftrips wrote:
EXCLUSIVE!

News/ Get Your Official First Look at Chris Soules on The Bachelor!

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 Eulvdd

More American than apple pie? New Bachelor Chris Soules!

After winning over the hearts of Bachelor Nation on Andi Dorfman's season of The Bachelorette, Chris is now the one handing out the roses as ABC hit franchise's next leading man.

While The Bachelor isn't set to return until January 2015, we've got your exclusive first look at the 32-year-old Midwest farmer is action as the Bach!

"Traditional. Classic. All-American." Hey, the poster doesn't lie! Oh, and the first promo pic reveals the official premiere date: Monday, Jan. 5. Feel free to start planing your viewing parties now!

While the competition to become the next Bachelor came down to Chris and Arie Luyendyk Jr., producers ultimately chose the fan favorite farmer, who comes from a town in Iowa with a population of just 427 people. Seriously

"I mean, coming from a small town I never really expected to have this opportunity to be on either show let alone to be the lead on The Bachelor, so it's been awesome," Chris said after the announcement was made on Good Morning America. "I am going to do my best and think I'll do well. I'm looking forward to it."

So are we, Chris. So. Are. We.

The Bachelor returns January 5, 2015, on ABC.

http://www.eonline.com/news/592415/get-your-official-first-look-at-chris-soules-on-the-bachelor

I'm bringing it forward to the next page. I thought like atem, the barn looked photoshopped too. He looks great in this pic.

ETA: maybe they just used a filter for colour?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:38 am

Traditional, Classic, All American is great way to package Chris letting viewers know this is not going to be a repeat diaster of the Juan Pablo fiasco season where his intention was certainly not to find love much less a wife. Hopefully Chris will find an all american, classic kind of gal who is ready to settle down and mesh into his life. I think he will be a great dad with a house full of kids on the farm.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:06 am

chrisbharrison
4 hours ago
You know I hate to say this but it just may be the most Dramatic season ever! #Bachelor

I know, I know, but last night was a rose ceremony before hometowns (Chris H is on a plane today) but with the Elan tweet from last night, I wonder if something did happen last night that a was dramatic?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:12 am

Yeah, Chris was in Iowa and was unable to get his usual mani/pedi before filming the RC.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:30 am

I wonder if a girl bailed because of Iowa.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:41 am

Sharleen bailed at this point last year and it was obvious that she was one of his favorites. Although most of saw it coming it was still dramatic. So I have to wonder if it is something else.
I guess we will have to wait and see.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:49 am

The cast is smart at this point about knowing if they are MOT people. Those that have been wanting out, now begin to have a point of bowing out. (laugh out loud one at a time of course, imagine the drama if a whole carload wanted to bolt!)
I would be surprised if it were real drama.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk