SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:56 pm

Well that was a fun promo! Can't wait for his season to start!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Beagle wrote:I haven't seen this posted anywhere. At least I can't find it? Its a really good long promo of the show. Not the AMA's one.

https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/watch-chris-harrison-slap-chris-soules-the-bachelor-204336696.html

I hadn't seen this before. I wish I could take some screen caps, but when you pause it there is something over the screen. sad
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:12 pm

provenceguy wrote:Pregnancy test?

I guess TPTB will stop at nothing to create their drama. Rolling Eyes

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:17 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Beagle wrote:I haven't seen this posted anywhere. At least I can't find it? Its a really good long promo of the show. Not the AMA's one.

https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/watch-chris-harrison-slap-chris-soules-the-bachelor-204336696.html

I hadn't seen this before. I wish I could take some screen caps, but when you pause it there is something over the screen. sad

Litta123 has put up some screen caps from it - https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2583-bachelor-19-chris-soules-no-spoilers-sleuthing-screencaps-discussion
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:18 pm

SLA44 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Litta123 has put up some screen caps from it - https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2583-bachelor-19-chris-soules-no-spoilers-sleuthing-screencaps-discussion

Oh YES!!! How did I not see that yet. For some reason it didn't light up that there was anything new in that thread. THANK YOU!!! Smiley
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:21 pm

provenceguy wrote:Pregnancy test?

The show used that as a lame 'joke' by Tenely before. Maybe, it is again?

Any others popping up as to who made it past night one? Like Carly?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:22 pm

Oh, I see it was in the No Spoilers thread. I don't visit those threads often.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:28 pm

I looked at the caps. Where is Jade while she's balling her eyes out. In CA? The background didn't look anyplace cold.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:30 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Oh YES!!! How did I not see that yet. For some reason it didn't light up that there was anything new in that thread. THANK YOU!!! Smiley

Becareful it is a non-spoiler thread!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:50 am

That is hilarious! Thanks for posting.

Maybe Chris lassos the stork and becomes a daddy.

It is probably a Tenley Stunt (a.k.a. Jake's season).

Intriguingly, the "I feel like the luckiest..." and "I did not see that coming" lines were also spoken by Ashley Hebert in her early promos too. Don't even ask me how I remember, but that was one season I "studied" more thoroughly than the others... LOL!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:06 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:This is a casual picture where Chris doesn't have cameras on him yet he has his arm around Whitney.
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 B00sVQTIAAEhF5g

This is a guy who seems really happy to be with this girl
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 Handup10

This is so cute, wishing them the very best <3. I think I might love Whitney she reminds me of Michael Buble's wife Luisana Lopilato.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:26 am

Not sure if this has been posted or not. Sorry if it has!

sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk