SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi - Page 11 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi

Post by Kaltie Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:25 pm

10 questions and 10 roses, 1 rose for each question?  Hugesmile 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi - Page 11 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi

Post by docnash14 Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:28 pm

What are all of your thoughts about sending 20 questions so that it will be our version of "20 questions" Does that seem too many? I don't know GA's thoughts but I would like to start finalizing them so we can get them in "ready to send form" by the end of the night.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:29 pm

I totally agree that NICK's name ( or any of the other guys for that matter) should NOT be mentioned in any questions AT ALL. JMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:29 pm

GrahamGal wrote:Sorry so many, but I just wanted to put them all out there knowing we are narrowing them down.

Here are my questions:

Josh would you have still done the show if Andi had not been cast as the Bachelorette?

Andi did you realize during filming that you would be competing for Josh's heart with Craig?  Is that why he was eliminated that week?  Hugesmile 

Andi why did you hold of so long to give a 1on1 date to Josh?  Where you waiting for better dates?

How did you both feel Josh was edited?  Did it upset either of you they tried to make Josh appear to be a jock with little substance until the end?

What was the most romantic thing Josh did that was not shown or posted as a deleted scene by ABC?

In what ways has your relationship grown since filming has ended?

Do you think if you had met Josh in Atlanta before doing the Bachelorette you would have given him a chance, or would you have fallen for the stereotype and not given him the time of day?

Did you both keep a journal of your experience and have you shared them with one another post show?

Andi when you broke down during the the LD Test GD with Josh was it really about the LD Test or the fact that Josh had not said he was FIL with you at that point?

Can each of you share a favorite memory of Eric?

Did you realize all the SM clues you were throwing out during the airing of the show?

Were you able to give Josh any signals that you were falling in love or were in love with him without saying those words, and if you did was he able to pick up on them?

Josh was it your talk with your Mom's during the HTD which made you realize you were head over heals in love with her or something else?

How long was Josh's HTD filming at the BB diamond and at the Murray's house?  Did you get to feed the homeless the day before?

You and Josh had a lot of walk and talk dates.  Was that by design knowing you would always have things to talk about and would help build strong foundation for your relationship?

Josh what did it mean to you that Andi wanted to spend time on your FD with kids playing BB knowing that it a huge part of your past and big in the DR?

Have you watched the proposal since the show ended?

When did you start calling each other babe and baby.  Was it before the first 1on1?

Is Josh staying true to his word and telling you he loves you every day?

i love so many of these questions!
my favorite is "Were you able to give Josh any signals that you were falling in love or were in love with him without saying those words, and if you did was he able to pick up on them?"

maybe in the fantasy suite date at some point she gave him clues? cuz i know that their last date he was more reassuring her and was very confident...

----

also, i think this may have gotten lost in the shuffle and i cant remember who first asked this but this is my main question, the one i wondered about ever since seeing their fantasy suite date:
when was the first time josh told andi he loved her because the way it seemed on their fantasy suite date when it was the daytime and they were on the bench sitting it sounded like it wasnt the first time he said it. he said something like "as i have said"... so curious if it was off camera that he first told her he loved her.

and what did andi's mom think of josh besides that he was really big and loud laugh out loud. since her mom teared up by what nick had to say about andi, im curious if her mom got emotional at all when speaking with josh. i dont remember if they showed him talking to her mom one-on-one. (instead we got him talking to her sister and bro-in-law. something we didnt see with nick)
i agree we shouldn't ask any nick questions. so we dont have to add the part about his mom with nick. i was just giving some background to my question.

----

love this fansite- just found it at the end of the season. wish i had found this place sooner! its my first time really loving a couple from the bachelor/ette franchise enough to want to see fanforums and this is such an amazing fansite! love what you guys have done so far- thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:00 pm

Kaltie wrote:10 questions and 10 roses, 1 rose for each question?  Hugesmile 

I don't think we can condense all of these into 10 questions.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:13 pm

docnash14 wrote:What are all of your thoughts about sending 20 questions  so that it will be our version of "20 questions"  Does that seem too many?  I don't know GA's thoughts but I would like to start finalizing them so we can get them in "ready to send form" by the end of the night.

I think 20 questions would be okay as long as they were "fun" questions and simple answers! Smiley Thanks for getting them altogether! Smiley
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:31 pm

docnash14 wrote:What are all of your thoughts about sending 20 questions  so that it will be our version of "20 questions"  Does that seem too many?  I don't know GA's thoughts but I would like to start finalizing them so we can get them in "ready to send form" by the end of the night.

I was thinking sending 20 with the understanding they may no be able to or want to answer them all. If we send 10 or 15 we may only gt 5-10 answered or they may feel the need to answer questions they don't want to.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:35 pm

Great questions guys. Everything I can think of has been asked! Can't wait to read the answers.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:51 pm

docnash14 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:Sorry so many, but I just wanted to put them all out there knowing we are narrowing them down.

Here are my questions:

Josh would you have still done the show if Andi had not been cast as the Bachelorette?

Andi did you realize during filming that you would be competing for Josh's heart with Craig?  Is that why he was eliminated that week?  Hugesmile 

Andi why did you hold of so long to give a 1on1 date to Josh?  Where you waiting for better dates?

How did you both feel Josh was edited?  Did it upset either of you they tried to make Josh appear to be a jock with little substance until the end?

What was the most romantic thing Josh did that was not shown or posted as a deleted scene by ABC?

In what ways has your relationship grown since filming has ended?

Do you think if you had met Josh in Atlanta before doing the Bachelorette you would have given him a chance, or would you have fallen for the stereotype and not given him the time of day?

Did you both keep a journal of your experience and have you shared them with one another post show?

Andi when you broke down during the the LD Test GD with Josh was it really about the LD Test or the fact that Josh had not said he was FIL with you at that point?

Can each of you share a favorite memory of Eric?

Did you realize all the SM clues you were throwing out during the airing of the show?

Were you able to give Josh any signals that you were falling in love or were in love with him without saying those words, and if you did was he able to pick up on them?

Josh was it your talk with your Mom's during the HTD which made you realize you were head over heals in love with her or something else?

How long was Josh's HTD filming at the BB diamond and at the Murray's house?  Did you get to feed the homeless the day before?

You and Josh had a lot of walk and talk dates.  Was that by design knowing you would always have things to talk about and would help build strong foundation for your relationship?

Josh what did it mean to you that Andi wanted to spend time on your FD with kids playing BB knowing that it a huge part of your past and big in the DR?

Have you watched the proposal since the show ended?

When did you start calling each other babe and baby.  Was it before the first 1on1?

Is Josh staying true to his word and telling you he loves you every day?

GG, these are some great questions.  Since, however, they probably won't all be included, which ones would you prioritize for inclusion?  (I think some of them such as the ones about the HTD can be embedded in ones already identified.  I am not sure whether we should include the one about Eric as it may still evoke a raw spot especially for Andi)

I just put them all out there with the others we had so we could narrow them down as a group. I would never expect them all to be answered.

I guess with the Eric question I felt it had been three months and was positive, not negative. Maybe we just ask Josh and not Andi, or not at all. I just thought they may have something fun BTS they would want to share. No biggie if you don't think we should go there.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:15 pm

The Craig question is sooo funny! Love it! Craig was a strange one tho I fully get why the josh love laugh out loud!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:49 pm

GrahamGal wrote:

I was thinking sending 20 with the understanding they may no be able to or want to answer them all.  If we send 10 or 15 we may only gt 5-10 answered or they may feel the need to answer questions they don't want to.

Agree. Giving them choice is key. If you send 20, you can preface it with the fact that you know there might be questions that they can't, shouldn't or don't want to answer. We sent a lot hoping they could find some that they would be comfortable answering. Whatever insight/answers they can share with us will be greatly appreciated.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi - Page 11 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:49 pm

I love the questions..nothing to add..Can't wait to see their answers!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi

+45
LindaPete
nanbrooks
Retiredswimmom
Jpcook4
Judiful