SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:15 am

I thought it was interesting that she tweeted she was dating two guys but had to cut one. She had scissors in place of the word "cut". Without going back to look, I don't know how recent that tweet is.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:26 am

2boys3girls wrote:I thought it was interesting that she tweeted she was dating two guys but had to cut one. She had scissors in place of the word "cut". Without going back to look, I don't know how recent that tweet is.

Who is she?  The Bachelorette?  Just kidding.  I believe that tweet was from 2 days ago.. I think she mentioned she had a date last night too. I am honestly going to try not to judge since we only know her from her twitter and not personally. We really don't even know Nick personally either just from what he has shown us on the show and on SM too.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:33 am

The Chi girl or whoever she is. I never judged her. I just thought the tweet was interesting. Kind of wondered if she has ever had a date with our Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:35 am

2boys3girls wrote:The Chi girl or whoever she is. I never judged her. I just thought the tweet was interesting. Kind of wondered if she has ever had a date with our Nick.

No, I am sorry, I never meant to imply you were judging her, more like me judging her. I don't know if she and Nick ever had a date - possibly but thus far no one has ever spotted him out with anyone (at least based on twitter accounts). If he did, then it would have really been kept under wraps.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:53 am

I also find it interesting that she is tweeting about spelling errors when 2 days ago, tweeters were calling him out on his spelling mistakes during his live tweets during BIP.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:53 am

:WAVEY: I'm responding to a discussion upthread.

Last ex gf - natural brunette: pictured here with Nick's bff who signed him up for The Bachelorette.  Obviously their parting was amicable and they still run in the same social circle.  Many of Nick's family members follow her on Facebook so it was just 2 nice people who transitioned from romance to friendship.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10102001480124848&set=a.842092068848.2456538.26722154&type=1

Nick's sister, Maria Therese, did say Andi was his "type" and I do think she meant personality because she is very into the holistic movement as evidenced in this series of interviews. She also zeroed in on the "broken heart" aspect when talking with Andi during the HTD so I'm not sure if that was general talk or a red flag. I liked that Maria Therese asked if she made him laugh ... which she didn't.  
http://bu-magazine.com/index.php/magazine/issue-6

Nick's ex-fiancé - the only mention I've ever read was a friend who gave a statement in an US weekly article.  He was a named source who said something about the girl not being who they thought she was.  She was never named.  I think that's appropriate as just because a person decides to go on tv doesn't mean they should give lots of details about their non-tv exes.  Besides, Nick himself said he was immature in that relationship and that it was basically a rebound so he shifted the focus off of her and on to himself.

His 6 month self-imposed exile - this was related to his first on/off relationship that started in high school.  This time around, post "bachelorette", he appears to be in a much better head space.  He is definitely out there with friends enjoying life in general.  I think Andi's "demeanor" really had an upside meaning it allowed him to step back, hear what almost every interviewer said (they often used the word "cold" when interviewing him) and revisit where his heart had been and re-evaluate the worth of that relationship.  

None of the guys Nick hung out with on the show have started dating yet. Brian, Nick S, JJ... Dylan and Marquel had dates on BIP but not sure if that counts as it's a tv show after all that has date cards and it's basically contrived. Whenever any of these guys decide to be seen on a real life date a lot of people are going to know about it.  It's basically a downside of having been on The Bachelorette. The upside is that the friends they've made also have friends who might be a good date match for someone plus some of the women who appeared on previous seasons aren't looking for fame plus know first-hand how the edit works so that deepens the dating pool.

I imagine all of these guys would be a bit leery of fans.
This could be a clue:
Nick's tweet -
"I looked and your instagram and you seem like a really great guy." I am speechless #bip #BachelorInParadise
 giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:04 am

notarose wrote::WAVEY: I'm responding to a discussion upthread.

Last ex gf - natural brunette: pictured here with Nick's bff who signed him up for The Bachelorette.  Obviously their parting was amicable and they still run in the same social circle.  Many of Nick's family members follow her on Facebook so it was just 2 nice people who transitioned from romance to friendship.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10102001480124848&set=a.842092068848.2456538.26722154&type=1

Nick's sister, Maria Therese, did say Andi was his "type" and I do think she meant personality because she is very into the holistic movement as evidenced in this series of interviews. She also zeroed in on the "broken heart" aspect when talking with Andi during the HTD so I'm not sure if that was general talk or a red flag. I liked that Maria Therese asked if she made him laugh ... which she didn't.  

Nick's ex-fiancé - the only mention I've ever read was a friend who gave a statement in an US weekly article.  He was a named source who said something about the girl not being who they thought she was.  She was never named.  I think that's appropriate as just because a person decides to go on tv doesn't mean they should give lots of details about their non-tv exes.  Besides, Nick himself said he was immature in that relationship and that it was basically a rebound so he shifted the focus off of her and on to himself.

His 6 month self-imposed exile - this was related to his first on/off relationship that started in high school.  This time around, post "bachelorette", he appears to be in a much better head space.  He is definitely out there with friends enjoying life in general.  I think Andi's "demeanor" really had an upside meaning it allowed him to step back, hear what almost every interviewer said (they often used the word "cold" when interviewing him) and revisit where his heart had been and re-evaluate the worth of that relationship.  

None of the guys Nick hung out with on the show have started dating yet. Brian, Nick S, JJ... Dylan and Marquel had dates on BIP but not sure if that counts as it's a tv show after all that has date cards and it's basically contrived. Whenever any of these guys decide to be seen on a real life date a lot of people are going to know about it.  It's basically a downside of having been on The Bachelorette. The upside is that the friends they've made also have friends who might be a good date match for someone plus some of the women who appeared on previous seasons aren't looking for fame plus know first-hand how the edit works so that deepens the dating pool.

This could be a clue:
Nick's tweet -
"I looked and your instagram and you seem like a really great guy." I am speechless #bip #BachelorInParadise
 giggling

thanks for the thorough, comprehensive lesson on Nick's love life, NR...J/K :cutesmile!: bestbud!  and oh, for confirming my mistake on her ex as blondie as well.. Embarressed! .. Seriously, Nick hit the jackpot to have a fan like you!... :yes: yes . I just need to say Amen on the bolded!.... Praying  *cough2 pretty lolpanda 

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:11 am

This could be a clue:
Nick's tweet -
 giggling

Excellent post NR! I can imagine a lot of these guys would be leery of fans after coming off this show - it can be difficult to determine who is really interested in someone for the right reasons or who just wants to be arm candy.

I do remember Maria asking Nick if Andi made him laugh and him saying that she made him smile - that did stand out to me at the time.

I now remember the pictures of Nick's first ex and she is indeed a beautiful woman. That's why I laugh when I hear that interviewers are asking Andi how ever did Nick end up in the F2 like Nick was not handsome enough or something - really! Apparently plenty of beautiful women find Nick just fine!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:14 am

Yes, NR, enjoy your post! Good Post 
Kind of OT, but I like Nick's sister Maria. She reminds me of Drew's sister. Both seem loving and caring.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:46 am

isittrue wrote:

This could be a clue:
Nick's tweet -
 giggling

Excellent post NR!  I can imagine a lot of these guys would be leery of fans after coming off this show - it can be difficult to determine who is really interested in someone for the right reasons or who just wants to be arm candy.

I do remember Maria asking Nick if Andi made him laugh and him saying that she made him smile - that did stand out to me at the time.  

I now remember the pictures of Nick's first ex and she is indeed a beautiful woman.  That's why I laugh when I hear that interviewers are asking Andi how ever did Nick end up in the F2 like Nick was not handsome enough or something - really!  Apparently plenty of beautiful women find Nick just fine!

I remember that and it was a red flag for me. I'm not sure, but I think I remember him hesitating when trying to answer that question and I thought at the time...he is trying to be diplomatic...but to me it is not a good sign when someone doesn't share your sense of humour. (Not that I think Andi has much of a sense of humour period.)

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:52 am

Sprite wrote:
isittrue wrote:

This could be a clue:
Nick's tweet -
 giggling

Excellent post NR!  I can imagine a lot of these guys would be leery of fans after coming off this show - it can be difficult to determine who is really interested in someone for the right reasons or who just wants to be arm candy.

I now remember the pictures of Nick's first ex and she is indeed a beautiful woman.  That's why I laugh when I hear that interviewers are asking Andi how ever did Nick end up in the F2 like Nick was not handsome enough or something - really!  Apparently plenty of beautiful women find Nick just fine!

I remember that and it was a red flag for me. I'm not sure, but I think I remember him hesitating when trying to answer that question and I thought at the time...he is trying to be diplomatic...but to me it is not a good sign when someone doesn't share your sense of humour. (Not that I think Andi has much of a sense of humour period.)

That was one of the indications that maybe they weren't the right balance together.

My husband can't really say that I make him laugh, but he most definitely makes me laugh!  And sometimes I can get a good ricocheted off of one of his snarky comments ;)   It definitely helps if SOMEONE in a couple is funny! And that did seem to be something Nick and Andi were missing together; somehow they didn't know how to create laughter together.

I noticed Nick wrote some very positive tweets about Sarah after last night's BIP. I wonder if she is another potential match for him in this franchise. I know we all love the idea of him with Sharleen, but who knows if there will actually be any "there", there, once they finally meet.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:56 am

Sprite wrote:
isittrue wrote:

This could be a clue:
Nick's tweet -
 giggling

I agree. I believe even his sister hesitated before telling him that it was good at least that she made him smile.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

+51
Luvstruck
Rolly
emusha
california90
alwaystulips