SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by soccerm3m Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:03 am

Someone posted a picture of Nikki on Twitter. Twitter @azembruski

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Nabsie Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:33 am

She looks nice and tanned. Think the game she tweeted at Andi about is tomorrow so maybe they are meeting up. After the weekend Nikki and JPG will meet up to go to Bali. As far as I know the only flights going there are out of LA, NYC etc so they will have to go there first.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:35 am

I can't believe she's not in Nashville with JPG. That's the country music town!!! How could she miss that!! He probably went to the CMHOF for her

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:40 am

They are most likely flying out to Bali from JFK. It's a long flight. About 18+ hours. I believe there's no direct flight from US to Jakarta then to Bali. I think they have to make a connection in Hong Kong or Singapore

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:37 am

soccerm3m wrote:Someone posted a picture of Nikki on Twitter.  Twitter @azembruski

Alycia Catherine ‏@azembruski 9h
Second times a charm Nikki Ferrell pic.twitter.com/rQiCmyZpcb

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 36 BvnM4_MIMAAAC3m
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:31 am

Looks like a bunch of the girls from JP's season are meeting in Florida this weekend.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:09 pm

So funny (at least I think so)

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 36 Screen19
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:04 pm

iamreal2u wrote:So funny (at least I think so)

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 36 Screen19

I wondered if her mom said anything. I do not follow her mom so I cannot see her comment. I used to see her tweets before she made her account private.

I think Nikki's post were funny. Her mom may have not thought so but made best of it.

Nikki posted a video of JP's sister singing and Obie playing guitar. She sais she missed her and love you sis. They seem to be close.

She also posted a Happy Birthday message to one of her favorite followers. One of the two that always posts funny comments.

I wonder if Nikki has started first shift yet. It seems like she has been around a lot more than usual.

I saw Andi and josh signed with a marketing/talent agency. I find it funny that RS said JP was all into it for the $$ and more or less bashed him for it but seems like a Andi is more into it than JP and have not heard him bash her.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:20 pm

I thought this was a funny tweet:

@kissMYsa55: Can we pause and have a moment of silence for @JuanPaGalavis face/body. ...*pause* lord, thank you for creating such a specimen #ayediosmio

JP responded but not sure how to copy emojis.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:40 pm

JP was tagged in a pic on Instagram in Nashville with Obje Bermudez and a singer they are obviously working with. So he went there for work and racing I guess. This girl seems to sing country type songs also

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:25 pm

soccerm3m wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:So funny (at least I think so)

I wondered if her mom said anything.  I do not follow her mom so I cannot see her comment.  I used to see her tweets before she made her account private.

I think Nikki's post were funny.  Her mom may have not thought so but made best of it.

Nikki posted a video of JP's sister singing and Obie playing guitar.  She sais she missed her and love you sis.  They seem to be close.

She also posted a Happy Birthday message to one of her favorite followers.  One of the two that always posts funny comments.

I wonder if Nikki has started first shift yet.  It seems like she has been around a lot more than usual.

I saw Andi and josh signed with a marketing/talent agency. I find it funny that RS said JP was all into it for the $$ and more or less bashed him for it but seems like a Andi is more into it than JP and have not heard him bash her.

I agree with the bolded soccerm3m I also think Andi loves the sportlight and I think that's the reason she quit her job. RS has always been against JPG. He's one the anti-fan. Also, I have a feeling he's a racist. He's hoping that JPG and Nikki can't make it  :angryemotion 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:34 pm

I think JP said in the interview when he said Nikki wanted 4 kids and he already had Camila that he was going to have to work really hard and Nikki works hard too. I sometimes wonder what some of the others do for a living because they seem to travel a lot. I see Clare is off to Florida....when does she work. I thought she owned her own salon.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911