SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by luvlady345 Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:10 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't get it, how can they go from JPG judging if she's on the "right" track for his love or however he phrased it, to getting engaged within a few months and never even living together?

Because, it's a storyline/plotline that they are using if they did get engaged, couple's therapy worked....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by DKWillis Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:11 pm

Apparently it airs on Sept.10 @9pm on VH1 whatever channel that is read it on people site with a short video of them talking

http://www.people.com/article/juan-pablo-galavis-nikki-ferrell-couples-therapy

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:20 pm

Last night, after Nikki had posted her joke about people farting on airplanes (and got the usual kind of comments), EvelDick jumped in and wrote

@Nikki_Ferrell Hey, Angry Girl... You just calm down over there

And when someone wondered how they know each other, he posted this picture  Hugesmile :
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 58 BwlW6LtCQAAEuqf

It is probably from the last day, and so is the one we saw before from Deena Nicole. I think I recognize Nikki’s top from these very happy Instagram pictures, posted on what seems to be the same day, June 10:
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 58 10424413_284443071728651_2051817099_n
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 58 10454083_653264981430448_1087588862_n

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
klarson79 wrote:I noticed while scrolling through Instagram this morning that Zak Waddell commented on Nikki's latest picture with "Congrats guys". Any idea why?

And the plot thickens!!! Nice catch klarson!

nikki_ferrell
13 hours ago
Because this is just absolutely, completely, and undeniably perfect. ❤️
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 58 914488_686283594774355_1650943269_n

realzakwaddell
Congrats guys

This is a quote from a movie. Nikki likes to posts things that speak to her. Not sure if it means what we are all hoping. Or if she just watched the movie in the plane. So it's fresh in her mind. hmmm
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:18 pm

For those interested coming up on ET ENTERTAINMENT JP and Nikki on CT preview looks like both r crying

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:24 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't get it, how can they go from JPG judging if she's on the "right" track for his love or however he phrased it, to getting engaged within a few months and never even living together?

Because, it's a storyline/plotline that they are using if they did get engaged, couple's therapy worked....

It's an edited preview and CT is not shown yet so we cannot judged what's really transpired during the show. And as Luvlady said it's just a storyline and most likely their issues will be resolved before the show ended. And i think this is one of the reason why they join the show to iron out any doubts and issues they are having.

If it's OK for other Bachelor couples to get engaged during the show (and take note that JPG and Nikki were bashed for not doing so and for not following the Bach norm) why is it questionable for JPG and Nikki IF they did it NOW when in fact they have known each other far longer in the real world? It seems like there is a double standard when it pertains to them JMO.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:31 pm

It looks really really intense they argue and some comments sounds hurtful its real life.  Like Nikki said it was all pretty for a tv relationship but its real life relationship that counts Perhaps something to watch if possible.

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:33 pm

blueblues wrote:Last night, after Nikki had posted her joke about people farting on airplanes (and got the usual kind of comments), EvelDick jumped in and wrote

@Nikki_Ferrell Hey, Angry Girl... You just calm down over there

And when someone wondered how they know each other, he posted this picture  Hugesmile :
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 58 BwlW6LtCQAAEuqf

It is probably from the last day, and so is the one we saw before from Deena Nicole. I think I recognize Nikki’s top from these very happy Instagram pictures, posted on what seems to be the same day, June 10:

:yes: to the bolded.

Here's the funny exchanges of tweets between the three of them. Most don't get Nikki's and JPG's sarcasm.

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 20h
And for all of you that want to take everything I say seriously It's called sarcasm, get a sense of humor. #chillout

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick 20h
. @Nikki_Ferrell Hey, Angry Girl... You just calm down over there

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 20h
@EvelDick These farts smell like your burps.

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick 19h
. @Nikki_Ferrell lmao... they were bad that day. Why are you farting?

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 19h
@EvelDick THAT day?! How bout every day?! LOL. Poor @JuanPaGalavis ate one in the van.

Juan Pablo Galavis™️Verified account
‏@JuanPaGalavis
FULLY swallow it!!!

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:38 pm

DKWillis wrote:It looks really really intense they argue and some comments sounds hurtful its real life.  Like Nikki said it was all pretty for a tv relationship but its real life relationship that counts Perhaps something to watch if possible.

Is the ET preview the same vid posted by People? I've watched both the extended preview and the one with Nikki and JPG only. Yes it's really intense and kudos for them to recognized and acknowledged that they have issues that needs to be addressed and resolved.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Great photo's Isabel! Thanks for finding them! I was able to watch the vid, and I'm in Ontario. Maybe try a different browser? I watched it on chrome.

Thanks for the info GA.. I need to reset the settings of my chrome browser to view the vid.

OT - This worked for me.

Enter "Chrome://flags" in the address bar.
Find an entry that says “Disable hardware-accelerated video decode.” - read carefully there are a lot of entries
Click "Enable".

That's it, the vids should work.

GA thanks. It works and was able to watched the preview last night.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:41 pm

JPG with his bro in LA

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis · 5h
Paseandito en L.A con mi HERMANO @rogalavis / L.A cruising with my BRO Rodrigo...

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 58 BwoWbgkCQAACm0C

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:42 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis · 3h
CONGRATS to my boy @AleBedoya17 for scoring the WINNING goal for the US vs Czech Republic... #BooooM

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911