SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 59 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:43 pm

The being on the right track comment was filmed during CP wasn't it? That was a couple of months after the finale, May-June? They have spent a lot of time together since the finale as well after CP filming. They know each other a lot better now, then they did after 10 weeks of filming TB.  

I'd rather see them get engaged some 9 months after they met if they in fact are engaged. It's better to work out any issues before, unlike TB where many couples deal with it after being engaged, and ultimately split.

There are plenty of people who don't live together and get engaged so I don't think that means anything. Sean and Cat didn't live together.

I'm glad they had a fabulous vacation in Bali, such a beautiful country. They have shared many vacations together, and have travelled extensively together, they are always gracious with the fan pics.

Their trust in each other is admirable, considering they live in different states. They are doing everything on their own terms, just as planned!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 59 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:46 pm

For those in the US.....

Couples Therapy ‏@CouplesTherapy5 42m
Don't miss @JuanPaGalavis + @Nikki_Ferrell on @etnow TONIGHT + 7:30/6:30C on @CBS!

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:50 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't get it, how can they go from JPG judging if she's on the "right" track for his love or however he phrased it, to getting engaged within a few months and never even living together?

Maybe after CT, JPG has solved the doubt he's having if Nikki was on the right track.

I actually don't get it is, how can those couples on Bach/rette could get engaged after only a few weeks of knowing each other. If JPG and Nikki are engaged now, at least they have been together longer time than those couples so I'm not surprised

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:51 pm

Isabel123  no it actually shows them in a heated emotional segment sitting on a couch opposite of each other.  l think she was wearing a pr of ripped style blue jeans shorts and a white thin strap type shirt hair messy looking in a bun raising her voice at JP and it goes back and forth (shows them crying).  l just wish l could have PVR it my big screen TV went and lm now using my daughters 25" bummer l hated it.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:53 pm

Looks like they made a good impression at the resort staff:

The Mulia Bali ‏@themuliabali 21h
Thank you for staying with us juanpagalavis, and for bringing along the lovely @nikki_ferrell as well… http://instagram.com/p/sd0vMRAEfD/
Kuta, Badung

JPG's tweeting Nikki Jason Aldean's album.....

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 2h
@Nikki_Ferrell @Target: Pre-order @Jason_Aldean ’s new album to hear 3 bonus tracks #MoreJason http://tgt.biz/W6f4Og pic.twitter.com/HE1wLApTgQ
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 59 BwiQX1tCUAEUBCk

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:56 pm

DKWillis wrote:Isabel123  no it actually shows them in a heated emotional segment sitting on a couch opposite of each other.  l think she was wearing a pr of ripped style blue jeans shorts and a white thin strap type shirt hair messy looking in a bun raising her voice at JP and it goes back and forth (shows them crying).  l just wish l could have PVR it my big screen TV went and lm now using my daughters 25" bummer l hated it.

Thats a new one, it's not in the extended vid i watched last night. Looks like the show is getting interesting. I need to watch it (well hoping it will be uploaded in You Tube or Torrent).
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:03 pm

Interesting pic posted today . What is he doing in front of tiffany & Co?
A lot of coincidences/ hints: Nikki following and liking a ring in IG, going to Bali for a grand vacation, a congratulation from his best buddy Zak W and now this photo.

tammy ‏@tamshoush  2h
Ess okay @JuanPaGalavis pic.twitter.com/XYPKGN3A0o

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 59 BwpFcyLCcAAh_w3

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:10 pm

Came across this from Deena Nicole Cortese Twitter retweeted by JP from CT.

"/Fam love(heart)@cbuckner_ @EvelDick @StephRFischer @JuanPaGalavis @Nikki_Ferrell @jennajameson @bigwoodmma @triggertreach pic.twitter.com/G5cCEmZvpB "

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 59 Ct111
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:16 pm

I think this photo is related to the one i posted above. So he was at Century City when both these photos were taken.

celebconfectionCelebrity Confection
#JuanPablo at #Westfield in #CenturyCity on #September 3rd. #thebachelor #abc #unscriptedtelevision #realitytv #celebrity

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 59 10644056_701913316556837_1812775476_n

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:18 pm

AM 570 FOX Sports LA
Its @PetrosAndMoney and Tim Cates with @juanpagalavis from #TheBachelor after he joined the guys LIVE at Dodger Stadium.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 59 924587_1527039650860765_1024867123_n

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:20 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't get it, how can they go from JPG judging if she's on the "right" track for his love or however he phrased it, to getting engaged within a few months and never even living together?

Have you seen the Bachelor before? giggling

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:33 pm

chinita wrote:

Maybe after CT, JPG has solved the doubt he's having if Nikki was on the right track.  

I actually don't get it is, how can those couples on Bach/rette could get engaged after only a few weeks of knowing each other.   If JPG and Nikki are engaged now, at least they  have been together longer time than those couples so I'm not surprised

On average, my friends dated their guys/gals for around 2 1/2- 3 years before getting engaged. Only 2 lived together although everyone was sexually active and had toothbrushes in each other's vanities. All married less than a year after the engagement - dependent on when the chosen venue and other things could be booked. Only 1 married her first love. The rest of us have been in love a few times but that doesn't mean, in the long run, we wanted to marry that person. Love is complicated when you start thinking long term.

My point being that in my social circle, to meet and get engaged one year later is quicker than usual but no reason why it can't work as well as any other timeline. It's all just a matter of when the partners feel ready to make a marital commitment. To get engaged on tv while dating other people and only have a few dates with a future fiancé is basically entertainment :cutesmile!: ... but, of course, if it works out thats nice for the couple.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911