SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 71 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by soccerm3m Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:33 pm

I understood 2 words...Nikki and KC.  Smiley

ValVal4 posted an Instagram in hour of the first rose ceremony a year ago.  She must have gone home the first night.  I thought she wrote a nice post to go along with her picture collage.  She said nice things about JP. You can also find her by searching #thebachelor

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 71 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:42 pm

soccerm3m wrote:There are 2 separAte pictures of JP at KC airport today.  I did not see anything whether Nikki is with him or not.  JP is tagged in one and the other one was posted by "shelbbrunk".

Here are the pics.....

edna_ivetEdna Rodarte
OMG OMG he is so much handsome in person #juanpablo #kansas #airport #JKtrevitor #bachelor #juanpabloteam
11.00 am 9/16/2014Kansas City International Airport(MCI)- American

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 71 10693682_1488055491443065_1052078384_n

Shelby Brunk
Already getting cultured by Juan Pablo #TheBachelor #KCIAirport

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 71 10632257_643007015814251_1861549737_n

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:44 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I understood 2 words...Nikki and KC.  Smiley

ValVal4 posted an Instagram in hour of the first rose ceremony a year ago.  She must have gone home the first night.  I thought she wrote a nice post to go along with her picture collage.  She said nice things about JP.  You can also find her by searching #thebachelor

Her name is Val Eredia, she was eliminated epi 1.

valval4
1 hour ago
Had to repost this gem... One year ago today, my heart was beating out of my chest with nervousness and anticipation of meeting Juan Pablo... I know that he turned out to be a jerk (all my best ex-boyfriends always do ) but my brief time with JP was none of the sort. He was very kind and sweet to me. Yes to America he was the worst bachelor ever, but you never really know the details behind the scenes until you have been there. I wish him the best, and still feel so lucky to have been 1 of the 27 beautiful ladies out of the 10,000 that applied #abc #TheBachelor #JuanPablo #theSoccerPlayer #NotRaceCarDriver #EssOkay #Really #NoExistInterviewForMe #TooManyFBombs #CowboyBootsAndLimoRides #WineMe #IHateRosesNow @juanpablogalavis

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 71 10683956_1563285380567044_146408110_n
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:51 pm

Nabsie wrote:Saw JP tagged in a pic on Instagram and it says on this day last year was the first night of the bachelor so it's been one year since JP and Nikki met.

Yes how time flies. It's nice to read the IG comments from several girls on their experience.

ᗰᗩGGIE GᗩᑎTT
I can't believe this has already been a year ago today! Time flies. emoji#TheBachlelor
9.46 am 9/17/2014

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 71 928371_368603553303629_1062989113_n

Some of the comments......

alligal77
That is crazy!!

chantirella
A year ago already!? Longest night of life but so worth it to meet each of you wonderful ladies emojiemoji

laurensol
Dang! Where does the time go

floridaray18
And now y'all are about to be Aunties!Smiley

maggiefromthewaggy
@alligal77 @chantirella @floridaray18 ahh I know! So crazy how everything worked out. Renee I can't wait to see that beautiful baby!! We need to plan a baby shower for you. emoji

chelsiewebby
Crazy! A whole year!!! My how time flies!

lacyfaddoul
Pondering about that makes me sad, time just passes too quickly. Greatest memories of that night was our reject van.

alexismorgado
@lacyfaddoul best reject van of all time!!emoji emoji keep your rose

cassandrafergie
Can we have a redo?

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:07 pm

I watched the interview from Un Nuevo Dia. Here's what he said.

They were asked to do Couples Therapy so they agreed because they had a couple things they wanted to work on: how to talk to Camilla about Nikki and how to deal with the long distance. He said through the process a couple other things came up that they needed to work on and that overall it was a great experience. They asked him about all the cameras filming them all the time on both shows and he said he got used to it.

They asked if he will marry Nikki and he said he's not sure that they are still getting to know each other. He's never been married and when he does wants it to be forever and not get divorced.

Adamari Lopez (one in the middle) then said that she is under the impression that Nikki is not his forever and that they want him to stick around the show so they can find him someone and then the other lady agreed and said to leave Nikki and they would help him.

What I found odd is that he didn't disagree or say no I'm with Nikki but just stayed pretty quiet. Maybe he got uncomfortable when they said that. By the way Adamari and Juan Pablo have mutual friends so I am not sure if she said that because of his responses or because of something she heard.

I'm a fan of this couple but have to say the tone of this interview made me realize that there's more of a chance they will break up than stay together. Although he said their relationship is real, he was very non comital in regards to a future with Nikki and hearing him say everything in Spanish (which he's very articulate in) gave me the same impression that Adamari got. :/

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:31 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I saw JP was up at 6AM to be on a TV show.  It looks like it might have been a Spanish based show.  He posted an Instagram of tire.

I saw that post too about it being a year ago today for first rose ceremony.  

He was on a cooking show giggling

juanpagalavisJuan Pablo Galavi
It was so WORTH it waking up at 6am to CHAT with this GORGEOUS ladies from @UnNuevoDia... Thanks @adamarilopez @rasheldiaz @anamariacanseco

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 71 10661100_315780041935483_761114730_n

angelito420Angel Sepulveda
At @telemundo 's green room with @juanpagalavis for @unnuevodia @telemundoent

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 71 10616837_1488216231447823_1990995932_n

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 71 10707003_762674400456549_1992840230_n

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 71 10683902_341698502671385_811430323_n

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:33 pm

That does not sound reassuring. ^.

I am a fan of the couple and my comment was made relative to the translation from the interview this morning. I want them to last forever but reading the translation did not sound reassuring. Time will tell. They looked very together in the Dick at Nite recap on Friday night. JP was showing Nikki lots of attention.

Last edited by soccerm3m on Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:34 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:I watched the interview from Un Nuevo Dia. Here's what he said.

They were asked to do Couples Therapy so they agreed because they had a couple things they wanted to work on: how to talk to Camilla about Nikki and how to deal with the long distance. He said through the process a couple other things came up that they needed to work on and that overall it was a great experience. They asked him about all the cameras filming them all the time on both shows and he said he got used to it.

They asked if he will marry Nikki and he said he's not sure that they are still getting to know each other. He's never been married and when he does wants it to be forever and not get divorced.

Adamari Lopez (one in the middle) then said that she is under the impression that Nikki is not his forever and that they want him to stick around the show so they can find him someone and then the other lady agreed and said to leave Nikki and they would help him.

What I found odd is that he didn't disagree or say no I'm with Nikki but just stayed pretty quiet. Maybe he got uncomfortable when they said that. By the way Adamari and Juan Pablo have mutual friends so I am not sure if she said that because of his responses or because of something she heard.

I'm a fan of this couple but have to say the tone of this interview made me realize that there's more of a chance they will break up than stay together. Although he said their relationship is real, he was very non comital in regards to a future with Nikki and hearing him say everything in Spanish (which he's very articulate in) gave me the same impression that Adamari got. :/

Am I the only one who thinks that he possibly didn't say anything or felt uncomfortable because they (he and Nikki) have already decided to move in together or are already engaged but can't say anything until the show is over? Wishful thinking? Maybe, but I am a hopeless romantic and also love this couple and (unlike most it seems) think they will make it! Praying Praying :rosiecolored
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:37 pm

soccerm3m wrote:That does not sound reassuring. ^

What is bad about him being on a cooking show? scratch scratch
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:44 pm

George1218 wrote:

my comment is in reference to the translation from the show he was on this morning.

I am a fan of the couple too but reading the translation made me think it did not sound reassuring relative to forever.

Last edited by soccerm3m on Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:47 pm

soccerm3m wrote:
George1218 wrote:

my comment is in reference to the translation from the show he was on this Monday.

I am a fan of the couple too but reading the translation made me think it did not sound reassuring relative to forever.

Sorry, totally misunderstood. I still don't think there is anything to worry about.
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:55 pm

George1218 wrote:
SerenityGirl wrote:I watched the interview from Un Nuevo Dia. Here's what he said.

Am I the only one who thinks that he possibly didn't say anything or felt uncomfortable because they (he and Nikki) have already decided to move in together or are already engaged but can't say anything until the show is over? Wishful thinking? Maybe, but I am a hopeless romantic and also love this couple and (unlike most it seems) think they will make it! Praying Praying :rosiecolored

Don't get me wrong I want them to make it work too. Smiley It would have been better if he said that yes they are still getting to know each other but he's hopeful that they will get married some day or that Nikki is someone he can see marrying someday. I don't think she would have said that Nikki wasn't his forever if he said that. I'm hoping for the best but am having some doubts creep in. I need to see a picture of them together to get rid of the doubts! Lol

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911