SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 33 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Maggenzm Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:Awesome Celebration Chris, Hummmm! I wonder what that means?

Interesting choice of words. Celebration?

That's what I am saying...He is getting me excited...
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 33 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Burdette Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:43 pm

Wouldn't that be a celebration that her wedding dresses are in NYC show? I would guess it's a bigger deal than LA.

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:53 pm

Burdette wrote:Wouldn't that be a celebration that her wedding dresses are in NYC show? I would guess it's a bigger deal than LA.

Yes, definitely. But it's the 3rd bridal market they're showing at. Chicago was a few weeks ago.

Maybe he's just that excited giggling

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Burdette Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:52 am

Oh yea, forgot about Chicago!! Embarassed
Hope there will be some fun happenings and pictures.

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:03 am

Burdette wrote:Wouldn't that be a celebration that her wedding dresses are in NYC show? I would guess it's a bigger deal than LA.

or..GMA?... Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 33 2498057887 :stirthepot . I actually just teased myself lolpanda I am ready for a small, intimate non-TV wedding, though..as long as we will be able to live vicariously through tonz of gorgeous pics and beautiful vid (s) cheerleader Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:55 pm

Wait is this legit? They aren't using quotes, but I see that Andi follows this account. This is the first I'm hearing of adoption.

The Ashley ‏@TheAshleysRR  
More #Bachelorette babies are on the way! Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried say they are adopting a child!
http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2014/10/08/bachelorette-couple-desiree-hartsock-chris-siegfried-planning-to-adopt-after-their-wedding/

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:15 pm

bleuberry wrote:Wait is this legit? They aren't using quotes, but I see that Andi follows this account. This is the first I'm hearing of adoption.

More #Bachelorette babies are on the way! Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried say they are adopting a child!
http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2014/10/08/bachelorette-couple-desiree-hartsock-chris-siegfried-planning-to-adopt-after-their-wedding/
Such a great thing to do. Chris and Des have such big hearts, I can totally see them adopt. There are so many children who need a home, kudos to them for bringing attention to this topic. Angelina Jolie said that Maddox saved her life, and not the other way around. On the blind side, which is based on the true story, the women said that adopting his son changed her life.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:37 am

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Wait is this legit? They aren't using quotes, but I see that Andi follows this account. This is the first I'm hearing of adoption.

Such a great thing to do. Chris and Des have such big hearts, I can totally see them adopt. There are so many children who need a home, kudos to them for bringing attention to this topic. Angelina Jolie said that Maddox saved her life, and not the other way around. On the blind side, which is based on the true story, the women said that adopting his son changed her life.

:yes: Mad props to them if thats true...countless blessing and happiness may come their way.... Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:43 am

This is cute!

Designer Dialogue with The Bachelorette's Desiree Hartsock: here’s a sneak peek into what makes this designer tick. Enjoy!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 33 Designer-Dialogue-Desiree-Hartsock

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:24 pm

jescanyon
Takin it back to a time when @deshartsock & I were both #single !! ... Now I'm so excited for her bachelorette party #tbt #goodtimes #Vegas #SLS #Hyde #LiFEatSLS #girlsjustwannahavefu

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 33 10706874_1478196202451450_1563446378_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:28 am

deshartsock. Hace 11 horas.

#TBT to a sneak peek at some pieces of my new jewelry collection with @kvbijou Follow us over at @desireeforkvbijou for exclusive updates! So excited to launch first of Nov!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 33 10693411

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 33 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 33 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 33 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 33 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:59 pm

deshartsock
För 26 minuter sedan
And we're off! ✈️ NYC @theknot #bridalmarket #deswithmaggiesottero

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 33 Skyrma59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm