SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Maggenzm Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:These two are so busy and quiet! Probably preparing for their trip to NY this weekend for bridal market, I'm glad Chris is joining her again. Looking forward to new pics and interviews!

This should be their first time in Ny together since the press tour after their finale and proposal.

Random fact of the day: today is their 17 month engagement anniversary. They will probably have the longest engagement in this franchise (20 months) when they marry in January, am I right?

:yes: You re right! I think, it was a good thing, specially for those who doubted her. I was always convinced that Chris was the one she was going to choose regardless, but of course that's just my opinion, and I am sticking to it.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by stuckinsc Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:04 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:These two are so busy and quiet! Probably preparing for their trip to NY this weekend for bridal market, I'm glad Chris is joining her again. Looking forward to new pics and interviews!

This should be their first time in Ny together since the press tour after their finale and proposal.

Random fact of the day: today is their 17 month engagement anniversary. They will probably have the longest engagement in this franchise (20 months) when they marry in January, am I right?

:yes: You re right! I think, it was a good thing, specially for those who doubted her. I was always convinced that Chris was the one she was going to choose regardless, but of course that's just my opinion, and I am sticking to it.

I thought Ashley was longer, but I could be wrong. If not it is pretty close.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:23 pm

^Both couple got engaged in May. JP/Ashley got married in December. If Des/Chris get married in January it will be longer.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 32 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 32 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:50 pm

Yes Ashley's will be just a few weeks shorter. I wasn't sure about Byron and Mary, they were together a while.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:51 pm

^That would be the longest engagement without a wedding. They were together around 5 years I think.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 32 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 32 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:18 pm

umngirl wrote:^Both couple got engaged in May. JP/Ashley got married in December. If Des/Chris get married in January it will be longer.

Ok, so about the same. When was it televised?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:21 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Both couple got engaged in May. JP/Ashley got married in December. If Des/Chris get married in January it will be longer.

Taped I think on December 1st and aired two weeks later.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:43 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I would like this, but if not, I am sure we will get a copy of a video, especially if you ask Chris> By now I think he remembers your name since you have been featured in so many magazines for asking about the wedding. LOL.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:20 pm

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 21 minför 21 minuter sedan Tuesday is my hump day. Now I'm on the way down the hill to an awesome celebration in NYC with @DesHartsock starting Friday! wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:39 pm

Awesome Celebration Chris, Hummmm! I wonder what that means?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I would like this, but if not, I am sure we will get a copy of a video, especially if you ask Chris> By now I think he remembers your name since you have been featured in so many magazines for asking about the wedding. LOL.

Hahaha! And I'm on first name basis with Des too.Stalking Persistence pays off!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:25 pm

Maggenzm wrote:Awesome Celebration Chris, Hummmm! I wonder what that means?

Interesting choice of words. Celebration?

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm