SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 38 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:52 am

Totally agree GA! Reminds me of the interview with Chris Harrison announcing her as Bachelorette. I hadn't seen anyone so emotional about getting the gig before and she was already teary, I get it now. I love that she hasn't changed!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 38 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:27 am

bleuberry wrote:Totally agree GA! Reminds me of the interview with Chris Harrison announcing her as Bachelorette. I hadn't seen anyone so emotional about getting the gig before and she was already teary, I get it now. I love that she hasn't changed!

ITA, this is the same Des before and after the Rose. She really displays great humility and thankfulness,
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:40 am

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Totally agree GA! Reminds me of the interview with Chris Harrison announcing her as Bachelorette. I hadn't seen anyone so emotional about getting the gig before and she was already teary, I get it now. I love that she hasn't changed!

ITA, this is the same Des before and after the Rose. She really displays great humility and thankfulness,

Love Des, and she deserves all the good coming her way! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:50 am

I confess, I wasn't a huge Des fan on Sean's season or even for part of her season. I sensed she was a bit of a wounded bird as I called it. I liked all her final 4 and wasn't totally convinced that she was truly over Brooks when she said yes to Chris. But, I really liked Chris and seeing them grow in love and how his sweetness and strength brought out a brightness and confidence to Des was wonderful. At the same time, Des gives Chris what he needs too. It is truly a relationship of two people who come together, love and at the end of the day make a greater whole than their individual halves. Something we would all be lucky to find.

I felt this way with Ashley and JP as well. They are very different in personality to Des and Chris but have the wonderful sense of complimenting each other as well.

I was wrong when I didn't support Des and Chris at first, but it has been a joy to watch them grow and blossom and I am glad that the slightly wounded bird was able to have the strength to go through the process and at the end find the wonderful man who was great for her and that she is also wonderful for him too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:02 am

stuckinsc wrote:I confess, I wasn't a huge Des fan on Sean's season or even for part of her season.  I sensed she was a bit of a wounded bird as I called it.  I liked all her final 4 and wasn't totally convinced that she was truly over Brooks when she said yes to Chris.  But, I really liked Chris and seeing them grow in love and how his sweetness and strength brought out a brightness and confidence to Des was wonderful.  At the same time, Des gives Chris what he needs too.  It is truly a relationship of two people who come together, love and at the end of the day make a greater whole than their individual halves.  Something we would all be lucky to find.  

I felt this way with Ashley and JP as well.  They are very different in personality to Des and Chris but have the wonderful sense of complimenting each other as well.

I was wrong when I didn't support Des and Chris at first, but it has been a joy to watch them grow and blossom and I am glad that the slightly wounded bird was able to have the strength to go through the process and at the end find the wonderful man who was great for her and that she is also wonderful for him too.  

Good post Stuck, I wouldn't say you were wrong for not supporting her, that is what is so beautiful about life, we are all so different, and have different perspectives. I find it very interesting the way we are so divided about the F1 during the show, but yet in the end, we all (most) get to understand that it is really about who is the best fit for the lead long term and vice versa. After watching so many seasons, I noticed that the lead falls for more than one person, but there is that one individual that is just so right for the lead, there is an ease, playfulness, friendship, a confidence in the relation, and there is a mutual love, not convincing needed from the lead, not one sided. That's what I saw with Chris and Des starting week 3, and when Des said " I love you so much", I totally believed her, the raw emotion, the realization of Chris being the one, I understood, it was so real...I was in love too..
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:20 am

Maggenzm wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I confess, I wasn't a huge Des fan on Sean's season or even for part of her season.  I sensed she was a bit of a wounded bird as I called it.  I liked all her final 4 and wasn't totally convinced that she was truly over Brooks when she said yes to Chris.  But, I really liked Chris and seeing them grow in love and how his sweetness and strength brought out a brightness and confidence to Des was wonderful.  At the same time, Des gives Chris what he needs too.  It is truly a relationship of two people who come together, love and at the end of the day make a greater whole than their individual halves.  Something we would all be lucky to find.  

I felt this way with Ashley and JP as well.  They are very different in personality to Des and Chris but have the wonderful sense of complimenting each other as well.

Good post Stuck, I wouldn't say you were wrong for not supporting her, that is what is so beautiful about life, we are all so different, and have different perspectives. I find it very interesting the way we are so divided about the F1 during the show, but yet in the end, we all (most) get to understand that it is really about who is the best fit for the lead long term and vice versa. After watching so many seasons, I noticed that the lead falls for more than one person, but there is that one individual that is just so right for the lead, there is an ease, playfulness, friendship, a confidence in the relation, and there is a mutual love, not convincing needed from the lead, not one sided. That's what I saw with Chris and Des starting week 3, and when Des said " I love you so much", I totally believed her, the raw emotion, the realization of Chris being the one, I understood, it was so real...I was in love too..

It was funny, I actually saw Chris as the better man for her, but like many times on this show, she was presented as being so into Brooks. It wasn't just editing to me, it was the things she said in her pre rose ceremony chats it was always Brooks, Brooks, Brooks, with CH bringing up Chris. But when she was with Chris she was so comfortable and happy, to me it was like her heart and body knew Chris was the one, but that her wounded bird mind had fixated on fellow wounded Brooks.

I adore both Chris and Brooks, both are really great guys. But Brooks and his carefree travel loving lifestyle would never have been the supportive and stable nest of love that Des needed to bloom. I think Brooks leaving was the best thing that ever happened to Des. Sometimes we need a little heart break to fully accept what is good for us.

I was a skeptic, because I didn't want Chris to be second choice or one that she jumped into without fully recovering from Brooks, but she was ready, it was fast, but she was ready and they are both so happy and glowing. And truly such a sweet and positive couple.

I wanted to see their wedding and I am really mad if ABC choses to skip this one for others. Come on they showed up Jason and Molly and she wasn't even his first pick. But I am happy they are getting to do it more their way. I am sure they are just ready to be able to move on and celebrate their love with those they love and who love them back.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:33 am

I understand why they are choosing josh and andi over them. Not Andi and Josh's fault at all. It is sad because chris and Des have been waiting for ABC. Does not mean Jodi's love is greater, just ABC wants to televise them. Des and chris have moved on! ;)

I adore chris and Des and it is about time. They have waited around for ABC long enough. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:42 am

All this talk about a tv wedding or not, and why not Des and Chris over Josh and Andi, just proves, they continue to do their own thing without any negativity. In other words, they are grateful for everything rather than worrying about what they are or aren't getting from TB franchise. IMO I don't understand why they would choose one over the other, totally unfair, but obviously it doesn't matter to them. What matters is being husband and wife.

Class, all the way.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:57 am

soccermom333 wrote:I understand why they are choosing josh and andi over them.  Not Andi and Josh's fault at all.   It is sad because chris and Des have been waiting for ABC.  Does not mean Jodi's love is greater, just ABC wants to televise them.  Des and chris have moved on!  ;)

I adore chris and Des and it is about time.  They have waited around for ABC long enough.  Smiley

My question is why are we so sure that they passed them over? Nor ABC or Chres have said anything about this.
I will wait until they say it, so far, they are still hash hash on their wedding detail, why? It really doesn't matter, but why?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock
Rise and shine. (Airplane emoji)

She's headed back to Chris, yay! That was posted at 4 am. Don't know how she does it!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:09 pm

Until I hear that either wedding has been picked up by the franchise and is in the planning, I don't understand how it can be assumed one couple's wedding is being picked up and the other is not.  
Is there something I have missed? 
It seems like the supposition of Josh/MEandI's wedding being picked up by the franchise has been given truth to it and I have never seen this. 
Did I miss something?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  
Rise and shine. (Airplane emoji)

She's headed back to Chris, yay! That was posted at 4 am. Don't know how she does it!

Me neither,girl got too much energy. Can't wait to see what's in store for them this week in NYC. I also want them to hang out with Jodi and take pictures. That would really make my week laugh out loud
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm