SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:52 pm

Glow worm wrote:Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  6 minför 6 minuter sedan
Now onto some fun reading material for my flight to LA. Which @donnamorgan_nyc bridesmaid styles do I choose?!?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BzsiAyNIcAAfAqw.jpg

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 37 BzsiAyNIcAAfAqw

Thanks! Wedding related trip I can excuse. Hugesmile Hopefully Chris isn't too bored without her.

I know she has at least 5 bridesmaids close to LA.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:54 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Hmm, so Des is flying to LA? I wonder why? And why isn't Chris going?

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  
Hey #NYC I'm looking for a chill spot to have dinner. I'm staying only a few blocks south of Central Park. @DesHartsock -  plane emoji - LA #alone

And why is Chris staying in NYC? Why not fly back home? Hummm!
I believe Des has a bachelorette shower in LA, I think that's what one of her friend said on twitter. Not so sure, any body? Blue?

One of her bridesmaids said she was looking forward to Des' Bachelorette party a few days ago. Not sure when it is though. I'm guessing she will be back in NYC for Monday's The Knot gala.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Taking her well deserved walk down the runway!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 37 Kw-maggie-sottero-156

How exciting! What an accomplishment, she must be beyond ecstatic!

Awwww...
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:11 pm

I like chantilly!

deshartsock
Stopped by the @donnamorgan_nyc booth for my bridesmaids at @theknot #bridalmarket so which @donnamorgan_nyc bridesmaid color do you prefer!?! Chantilly or Coral

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 37 10693458_717511545005347_1978803883_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:19 pm

bleuberry wrote:I like chantilly!

deshartsock
Stopped by the @donnamorgan_nyc booth for my bridesmaids at @theknot #bridalmarket so which @donnamorgan_nyc bridesmaid color do you prefer!?! Chantilly or Coral

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 37 10693458_717511545005347_1978803883_n

i like the reddish color one, is that coral?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:04 pm

Des just mentioned to someone on Twitter that she's heading to a wedding in LA. I forgot that her good friend Sarah is getting married tomorrow, they worked together at a bridal salon. Des will be one of her bridesmaids, and she is one of Des' bridesmaids as well. I think Des will be back in NYC on Monday for The Knot gala.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:57 am

Wow, she really has a busy schedule! And by the way, I like the coral color but the chantilly colored dresses. Good for her not to feel the need to design her bridesmaids's dresses.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:30 am

I was looking forward to a shade of purple for the bridesmaids. These are pretty though.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:37 pm

Did any of you read the blog post from Des today? I thought it was beautiful. She truly is a strong woman who has not been served everything, but it is so inspiring seeing how she has always had her faith and where it brought her.

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:17 pm

jul2201 wrote:Did any of you read the blog post from Des today? I thought it was beautiful. She truly is a strong woman who has not been served everything, but it is so inspiring seeing how she has always had her faith and where it brought her.

Thanks! So glad she went on The Bachelor!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 37 Faith

This verse is hard to comprehend at times, especially during hard times when all seems lost. When you lose your job, can’t pay your bills, don’t know what career path to lead, go through a breakup or even through the daily bumps, it is hard to get through it all without faith.

After a hard breakup, moving to another city, and working for pennies, I was at a loss for what I needed to be doing to provide for myself while still pursuing my dreams. It was a time of reflection and discerning different decisions. There were times where I just wanted to give up on my dreams because I couldn’t afford to live where I was living or work where I was working. I knew in my heart through prayer that God had greater plans for me than I did for myself and that I would have to hold onto that faith to take the open doors and risks he was about to lay out in front of me.

Many of you may not know that when I decided to apply for The Bachelor I had maybe 20 bucks to my name which I was saving for gas, had no real intention of going onto the show and couldn’t afford my rent while I was gone if I were to be chosen. I was in fact asked to join the show and I had many days of contemplating if this would be the right decision for me considering my lack of funds. I prayed about it for over week and knew that this was a door open that I needed to take and only by faith did I know that greater things were about to happen. Luckily my rent was taken care of (God’s handy work) while I was away. I didn’t find love on that season but another door opened when I was asked to be The Bachelorette and the rest is history.

Since then, doors I never could have thought of have opened and for that I am truly blessed and grateful to everyone who has opened them for me to live out my dreams. I am in NYC this weekend for Bridal Market with Maggie Sottero for my wedding gown collection and I am living out my dream because of the faith it took to take that one risk and trust in Him.

It’s hard to imagine that there is a greater plan for our lives but when we least expect it God will open doors that lead us out of hurt, struggle, loss, debt, frustration, stress and anxiety. When we cannot see the end of the tunnel or the good that is about to come, know that He is standing there waiting for you to go through that door.

Have a blessed Sunday!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:25 pm

bleuberry wrote:
jul2201 wrote:Did any of you read the blog post from Des today? I thought it was beautiful. She truly is a strong woman who has not been served everything, but it is so inspiring seeing how she has always had her faith and where it brought her.

Thanks! So  glad she went on The Bachelor!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 37 Faith

This verse is hard to comprehend at times, especially during hard times when all seems lost. When you lose your job, can’t pay your bills, don’t know what career path to lead, go through a breakup or even through the daily bumps, it is hard to get through it all without faith.

After a hard breakup, moving to another city, and working for pennies, I was at a loss for what I needed to be doing to provide for myself while still pursuing my dreams. It was a time of reflection and discerning different decisions. There were times where I just wanted to give up on my dreams because I couldn’t afford to live where I was living or work where I was working. I knew in my heart through prayer that God had greater plans for me than I did for myself and that I would have to hold onto that faith to take the open doors and risks he was about to lay out in front of me.

Many of you may not know that when I decided to apply for The Bachelor I had maybe 20 bucks to my name which I was saving for gas, had no real intention of going onto the show and couldn’t afford my rent while I was gone if I were to be chosen. I was in fact asked to join the show and I had many days of contemplating if this would be the right decision for me considering my lack of funds.  I prayed about it for over week and knew that this was a door open that I needed to take and only by faith did I know that greater things were about to happen. Luckily my rent was taken care of (God’s handy work) while I was away.  I didn’t find love on that season but another door opened when I was asked to be The Bachelorette and the rest is history.

Since then, doors I never could have thought of have opened and for that I am truly blessed and grateful to everyone who has opened them for me to live out my dreams. I am in NYC this weekend for Bridal Market with Maggie Sottero for my wedding gown collection and I am living out my dream because of the faith it took to take that one risk and trust in Him.

It’s hard to imagine that there is a greater plan for our lives but when we least expect it God will open doors that lead us out of hurt, struggle, loss, debt, frustration, stress and anxiety. When we cannot see the end of the tunnel or the good that is about to come, know that He is standing there waiting for you to go through that door.

Have a blessed Sunday!

Wow, so inspiring! Trusting God no matter what.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:00 pm

What a great blog! This is an example of taking advantage of the opportunities that come their way after being on TB in a good professional manner. She knows what it's like to struggle, and is now in a wonderful position with a great soon to be husband. Wow, just love this. I'm going to put a copy in the media no discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm