SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 67 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:35 pm

deshartsock
#tbt @chrisrsiegfried PINKHEART

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 67 10848459_719043311525059_1825408138_n

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 67 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 67 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:28 pm

:girlfan He is so flippin good looking IMO.

I'm looking forward to them being a married couple! :married

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote::girlfan He is so flippin good looking IMO.

I'm looking forward to them being a married couple! :married

I know, in addition, he is such a very humble and good guy. I can't wait!! smileyyay
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:20 pm

Happy Birthday Chris!! Love Des' caption.

deshartsock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my one and only @chrisrsiegfried !! I am the luckiest girl alive to have such an incredible man in my life and am so excited to celebrate another birthday with you! You are the most supportive, loving, caring, funny, kind fiancé and best friend I could ever ask for. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 67 10844003_741423662614794_1618023999_a

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 67 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:32 pm

Another reason why I love this guy, we are both Sagittariuses.  beatingheart

hbbanner Chris!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:40 pm

deshartsock
So excited to finalize flowers and design details for our wedding with @sinclairandmoore Truly blessed to be working with such amazing people and talent! Also obsessed with their studio! #weddingplannin

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 67 10809018_1407580029534255_145798948_n

ABC who? laugh out loud

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:43 pm

Their website is so beautiful!!!! yes

Seems to me I've looked at that site at one time or another. It looks familiar. Has she done anything with them before?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Their website is so beautiful!!!! yes

Seems to me I've looked at that site at one time or another. It looks familiar. Has she done anything with them before?

We've linked to their page before after speculating that maybe she was hiring them to do her wedding. She's paid them a few visits and posted to IG about it. This was after her bridal shower:

deshartsock
While @sinclairandmoore prepare for weddings this weekend, I can't help but admire the beauty of it all!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 67 10593536_678215422253701_1236562830_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:29 pm

bleuberry wrote: snipped

We've linked to their page before after speculating that maybe she was hiring them to do her wedding. She's paid them a few visits and posted to IG about it. This was after her bridal shower:

Ok that makes sense. I wanted to say something maybe to do with her shower, but I knew it wasn't.

Was the location ever sleuthed out? I know there was talk about California but I don't remember any other updates.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote: snipped

Ok that makes sense. I wanted to say something maybe to do with her shower, but I knew it wasn't.

Was the location ever sleuthed out? I know there was talk about California but I don't remember any other updates.

Not really, Chris said they were almost set on a place in Santa Barbara in June or July and that's as close of a detail as they've provided. I know they nailed down the venue when they were in LA for Des's bridal line launch because Chris tweeted about. I believe they flew there a day early to check wedding venues.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:47 am

deshartsock
Christmas party selfies.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 67 10852694_548616631940459_799169417_n

deshartsock
Spa time with my birthday babe. Best staycation ever! @wseattle #Ummelina #SeattleHoliday #SecretsinSeattle

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 67 10852839_603933099713209_212468009_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:19 pm

Birthday weekend must've been nice and relaxing, Des needed it more than Chris I think laugh out loud. They look so cute and young here.

deshartsock
Nothing better than a @seahawks game after one of the best stay-cations ever! Thanks @wseattle for an incredible stay and birthday memory for @chrisrsiegfried #wseattle #SeattleHoliday #SecretsinSeattle #12thman

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 67 10831741_737569459664514_822561509_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm