SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 68 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:45 pm

So Des posted a pic that got some panties in a knot, I didn't see it but from the comments under the new pic it was a selfie of them smiling on a bed and Chris was shirtless. She deleted it and posted this.

deshartsock
Funny how an innocent photo causes such imaginations, so instead I'll share @chrisrsiegfried cute face. His birthday dinner was the best at Il Bistro and the weekend was so much fun at @wseattle #wseattle #secretsinseattle #birthdays What is your favorite birthday memory!?!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 68 10838443_1594297477458016_1407218189_n

It is no secret these two live together so not sure what they were expecting.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 68 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by rc49ers Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:45 pm

Hoping Des and Chris share some of their Wedding with us ,

:wedding lovetogether hearthumbsup

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 68 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 68 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 68 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:05 pm

KOMO News
Former #Bachelorette @DesHartsock is busy. She's about to get married, launch a jewelry line & she's #liveonkomo at 4

I'll see if I can catch it online, but they usually post on their site too.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:26 pm

I like how Des stays positive and responds by ignoring the negative. She is classy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:38 pm

So I managed to catch her KOMO interview! It was short, she talked about the jewelry line and her favourite pieces, they talked briefly about her Maggie collaboration, and of course about their wedding next month. No huge surprises, she says everything has always been so easy with them, even down to planning a destination wedding. She's relaxed and excited about the big day.

A few screenshots I took:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 68 2cn8vnc

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 68 Ab1c2g

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:53 pm

This sounds like fun and for a great cause. Go Chris! He's participating in a Dancing With the Stars style competition in Seattle for charity in March. Proceeds are going towards eliminating homelessness.

chrisrsiegfried
I am going to DANCE my heart out for @PlymouthHousing More exciting news to come. Check this out.

Here's the meet the dancer page for Chris and his pro dancer Alison.

https://www.seattledances.org/meet-the-dancers/chris-siegfried/

There's a little bio and Q&A for him. He's going to be doing the cha cha! giggling

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:31 pm

That's a great idea for a charity event! I hope we get pics!

6 Weddings in 2014! Ouch!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:This sounds like fun and for a great cause. Go Chris! He's participating in a Dancing With the Stars style competition in Seattle for charity in March. Proceeds are going towards eliminating homelessness.

chrisrsiegfried
I am going to DANCE my heart out for @PlymouthHousing More exciting news to come. Check this out.

Here's the meet the dancer page for Chris and his pro dancer Alison.

https://www.seattledances.org/meet-the-dancers/chris-siegfried/

There's a little bio and Q&A for him. He's going to be doing the cha cha! giggling

He is hilarious, it must be fun living with him, see the bolded comment.
CHRIS SIEGFRIED

Chris Siegfried will Cha Cha with Professional Dancer Alison Cockrill

Chris SiegfriedWhat is your Day Job?
I educate people on various financing options for residential mortgages at HomeStreet Bank.

What is your previous dance experience?
Aside from the six weddings I attended in 2014 and casually danced at, my dance skills are next to terrible.

Why are you dancing for Plymouth Housing Group?
I am dancing for Plymouth Housing Group because I believe in their cause and want to support them any way I can. Raising money through dancing is just one small way to help and I believe that this event is a great way to bring awareness to a great cause. Sometimes we don’t take the time to appreciate what we have around us in that of a home and when I heard Plymouth helps to get homeless people back on their feet, it immediately sparked my interest.

Where are you going to put your Mirror Ball Trophy when you win?
I am going to put it on the roof of my car! That way everyone will know that I actually do have moves!

I knew he had moves!Such a humble and nice guy, Des really hit the jackpot in choosing Chris!

Des posted a photo of Chris posing on a chair at the hotel on her blog, he is looks super hot!!!

Last edited by Maggenzm on Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:05 pm

Maggenzm wrote:snipped.....

Des posted a photo of Chris posing on a chair at the hotel on her blog, he is looks super

Des Blog

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 68 DSC_0300-2-629x418

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:snipped.....

Des posted a photo of Chris posing on a chair at the hotel on her blog, he is looks super

Des Blog

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 68 DSC_0300-2-629x418

Thank yooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu GA! Love that picture, I had to do a double take, he looks so fierce.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:51 pm

Have you seen his previous male modeling pics? Chris is a great looking guy. Of course, I think both he and Des kind of glow since they found each other.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:49 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Have you seen his previous male modeling pics?  Chris is a great looking guy.  Of course, I think both he and Des kind of glow since they found each other.

Yes, I forgot that he used to model. ITA They really do glow since they found each other, can't wait for the wedding!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm