SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 74 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by IrishGal Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:17 pm

He's adorable and they are a wonderful couple. But it just dawned on me if Des had picked Brooks then Chris would have been the next bachelor instead of JPG. How different everything would be! :shocked!:

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 74 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:40 am

IrishGal wrote:He's adorable and they are a wonderful couple. But it just dawned on me if Des had picked Brooks then Chris would have been the next bachelor instead of JPG.  How different everything would be! :shocked!:

I really wanted this for a long time, but JPG's woman as a whole didn't impress me and Des and Chris seem like two halves that make a greater whole, so I am glad it ended the way it did. The right outcome totally happened.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:03 pm

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 74 B6RqMcECIAEleIH

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 7m7 minutes ago
Chris found a new love.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:58 pm

So is anyone surprised that Chris and Des weren't shown on The Bachelor float?

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:02 pm

No not surprised, I didn't watch though. What exactly was shown? I've never watched the parade so I'm having a hard time picturing it all. I think you'd have a better shot seeing them if you were at the actual parade, depending on your seats.

deshartsock
Nothing like a Chris sandwich to start the day!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 74 10852739_1537724323177942_656927377_n

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:04 pm

It was probably 30 seconds long if that. They focused on Chris, it was hard to make out who was who. Chris and Des might have been on the other side of the float, not the camera side but then again I didn't recognize anyone. The camera was to far away.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:06 pm

thanks JP!

JP Rosenbaum
Looking good everyone!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 74 B6R21QzCcAEEwfC

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:08 pm

If you, like me, were curious what they did for NYE. laugh out loud

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried
HNY EVERYONE! Tomorrow's 4am parade call is too early and I can't make it to midnight this year. See you in 2015 where we will be married!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:No not surprised, I didn't watch though. What exactly was shown? I've never watched the parade so I'm having a hard time picturing it all. I think you'd have a better shot seeing them if you were at the actual parade, depending on your seats.
bleuberry wrote:

deshartsock
Nothing like a Chris sandwich to start the day!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 74 10852739_1537724323177942_656927377_n

TV cameras on one side and of course they were seated on the opposite side of the float.  You're right, if you were watching the parade and happen to be on the same side as Chris and Des then it would have been a better shot.  I've never been a fan of the floats that are done up to have people on either side, I like the ones that everyone is up front and can be seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:17 pm

Video of the float passing from someone on Des/Chris and Molly/Jason's side: 

http://instagram.com/p/xUb2LzDe-N/?modal=true

It's blurry but you can make out who's who.

They did a good job on building it, looks nice!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:20 pm

FWIW, they weren't shown on the KTLA coverage here in LA either and they have the better camera angles (and no commercials). The Mesnick's weren't shown either.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 74 Samuel10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 74 Samuel10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 74 Family10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 74 Samuel15Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 74 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:24 pm

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 74 10895019_623264124444390_1530489345_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm