SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 78 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:43 am

Don't mind me, stalking potential vendors for a possible wedding date...   :whistle:

Bowyer & Fletcher ‏@BowyerFletcher
Making neckties for The Bachelor and Bachelorette’s Desiree Hartsock’s wedding! 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 78 Imagejpeg

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 78 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:49 am

bleuberry wrote:Don't mind me, stalking potential vendors for a possible wedding date...   :whistle:

BowyerFletcher
Bowyer & Fletcher ‏@BowyerFletcher
Making neckties for The Bachelor and Bachelorette’s Desiree Hartsock’s wedding! 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 78 Tumblr_nhj3jjs7Na1r8dggyo1_1280

Nice find!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:02 pm

MMA50 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I love that the couple is keeping it private and quiet. It's personal to them and their loved ones. Smiley

Yes, me too because that is what THEY always wanted.  Seancat and the other couples were different.  Not so sure Des and Chris would have passed on a televised wedding if it was offered though.  ;)

I told you so!  No TV weddinntg, and I am more happy they have decided to keep it private and personal for their family and friends.  Exactly, the way it should be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMA, it feels good to be right ha. Beware!!! it ain't over yet!! We will know soon. I am excited for my fave!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:57 pm

Magg, I'm afraid it's over giggling  from last night:

Rose Lynn ‏@morgandersfan
@DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried When will you planning a wedding this month? TV Wedding or no TVWedding!!!  

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried
No TV wedding : ( @morgandersfan @DesHartsock

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:22 pm

I didn't care for the Rose Parade either way but I'm glad Des and Chris got to be apart of it., looks like they all had a great time. I read a comment on social media speculating that Sarah, Marquel, and Chris must not like Des and Chris because they weren't posting photos with them, as if that's the 'bar' for determining friendship. stupid Please stop me if I ever take social media activity that seriously! giggling

sarahherron
Dang it, I'm always blinking, but whatever. Such a fun day with this group! Love you all tons.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 78 10903613_1535645496719170_215419112_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:32 pm

That's the thing with speculation--it's basically drawing conclusions based on what's interpreted--sometimes there is little to no fact involved and can grow wings and take off pretty fast. 
Before you know it the only factual part is a tiny kernel.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:39 pm

Well I do know there is no love lost between Molly, Jason and Mike Fleiss. Notice how Mickey took no pictures with them. no no

There were comments made about that but no need to go there.

Happy Des and Chris always seem to rise above the negative and turn things into something positive. Love them. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:01 pm

I hope they aren't losing too much sleep over not counting Fleiss as a friend. laugh out loud

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:10 pm

I hope they answer this tweet!

Rubilyn Lens ‏@Rubilyn  59m59 minutes ago
@ChrisRSiegfried @DesHartsock Is this song a contender for opening dance? Smiley

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:21 pm

bleuberry wrote:I hope they aren't losing too much sleep over not counting Fleiss as a friend. laugh out loud

rofl Exactly. I think everyone just tolerates him. The only bachelorettes I know that are friends with him are Jillian and Trista.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:49 pm

bleuberry wrote:I hope they aren't losing too much sleep over not counting Fleiss as a friend. laugh out loud

No kidding. I think I'd do everything I could to stay as far away as possible. Please put me on the other side of the float! laugh out loud

I looked through the bow tie guy's website, very classy!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:51 pm

This may or not be relevant, but I noticed Des is following Hawaiian Airlines and The Royal Hawaiian Resort on IG and Twitter. She has said Hawaii was a top honeymoon contender. :yes:

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm