SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Cecilia Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:23 pm

Alanna wrote:
Cecilia wrote:This would be amazing!
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/nick-viall-next-bachelor-bachelorette-runner-up-a-top-contender-201488
I don't think this is true, just gossip.

If it though, I think he'll be slaughtered. He was easily the most-messed with contestant in recent memory imo. I'll be honest, I'll laugh when his f2 goes psychopants on him though. So I can only hope this comes to fruition for my own entertainment, I guess.

He's extremely articulate in all post show interviews. Anyway - a girl can dream!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:23 pm

If sex is so meaningful to him, why didn't Nick just say "NO" in the FS??  Especially knowing there are still 2 guys in the picture and not knowing for certain how Andi feels about him?  Has Nick taken a little bit of the responsibility for his part in FS?  

I admit I have not seen or read all his interviews but it seems he continues to act as the victim who told Andi how sex is "so special to him" and yet Andi still jumped his bones.   Has he said in any of the interviews that "maybe we BOTH got carried away and looking back, I should have said no not knowing 100%  she's in love with me"?

Last edited by Steel2009 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:24 pm

Steel2009 wrote:If sex is so meaningful to him, why didn't Nick just say "NO" in the FS??  Especially knowing there are still 2 guys in the picture and not knowing for certain how Andi feels about him?  Has Nick taken a little bit of the responsibility for his part in FS?  

I admit I have not seen or read all his interviews but it seems that he continues to come across as a victim where he told Andi how sex is "so special to him" and yet Andi still jumped his bones.   Has he said in any of the interviews that "maybe we BOTH got carried away and looking back, I should have said no not knowing 100%  she's in love with me"?

I've watched all of them and that's not his message. He is extremely kind and complimentary about Andi and Josh.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:26 pm

When I watched the interview and if I'm remembering correctly, I thought the key word was "reach out to her in private"

I guess I could be wrong though.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:26 pm

Steel2009 wrote:If sex is so meaningful to him, why didn't Nick just say "NO" in the FS??  Especially knowing there are still 2 guys in the picture and not knowing for certain how Andi feels about him?  Has Nick taken a little bit of the responsibility for his part in FS?  

I admit I have not seen or read all his interviews but it seems that he continues to come across as a victim where he told Andi how sex is "so special to him" and yet Andi still jumped his bones.   Has he said in any of the interviews that "maybe we BOTH got carried away and looking back, I should have said no not knowing 100%  she's in love with me"?

Please St. Nick take responsibility? Nope it's all Andi's fault for handcuffing him to the bed he just went along with it because he was so in love.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:29 pm

Cari wrote:Then had the audacity to say at the same breath after lengthily shaming Andi,

Let me say this: don’t shame Andi to support me.

McSalty rubbing more salt to the injury claims,
Sounds like an invitation by Nick to do exactly that.

If not for dear Arie, i am praying Nick is the Next Bachelor. Payback time!

Well we never seem to like someone as much when they are the lead as we did when they were just a contestant and payback can be brutal (just ask Ben F).

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:30 pm

ironcat wrote:Post got cut off.  Should read
feel Andi should be extended the same courtesy.

That was part of my point.  I have given Andi the courtesy.  Notice that there aren't multiple posts on the Josh and Andi discussion thread criticizing Andi.  While some still feel hurt that the love they shared wasn't real, I think most of us understand that Andi has made her choice and in my opinion she made the better one for her.

Again, Sean invited Nick to post the blog and to me, it wasn't an attack on Andi.  He says not to shame Andi to defend him, he wishes Josh and Andi luck.  I think Nick got the point and has seen that Josh and Andi are together.  I wish he hadn't reached out after show, but since I too have felt true heartbreak, so I guess I understand.  I give him the benefit of the doubt, because Andi didn't say I just love Josh more when she could have.  This is not blaming her, it was in the moment, but with Nick it left the door open to those letters. 

That was another point of my blog, both made mistakes, but now they are all moving on.  I can't change either Andi's acts or Nick's, I just wish to move on from them.

The bigger point for me was that the discussion about sex is important and necessary.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:31 pm

Wow! You guys really spend a lot of time talking about how much you dislike Nick! Am I not allowed to say that?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:34 pm

Ash2214 wrote:When I watched the interview and if I'm remembering correctly, I thought the key word was "reach out to her in private"

The problem is that if Nick had actually contacted (or attempted to contact) Andi without going through the show he was in violation again (the plane video was the first time) of his contract. And had Andi allowed or been a party to such contact, she would have been in violation of her contract. A private meeting was just never going to happen no matter how much Nick (or for that matter Andi) might have wanted it to.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I would like to see Nick given a chance to be the lead as well, although I do love the idea of Arie being TB.

I think it will be a different season with Nick. It will give him a chance to show viewers the type of guy he really is. IMO it's one who is honest, humble, and true to his word. It will be a challenge as it is for any lead, but I have a hunch regardless of what RS says, this might be a possibility. A few too many clues are making me think it might happen.

My beloved GA, don't take my question as a personal attack, ok but on what episode did you see Nick as humble?

Because in the unspoiled thread, I transcribed Episode 6 and 7's Nick parts with Andi & with the guys and it is anything BUT humble! :yes:

And in one of the last pages in Nick Discussion Thread 6, I posted Nick's ITM, he was boasting and implying that the guys would like to be him,

They'd like to be...

They'd want to be..

“they don’t matter…”

then confidently adds,

at this point, I feel like it’s me and there’s no one else. There’s no second. There’s no third."

Are we watching the same Nick? scratch

Because that does not sound humble to me...

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:45 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Glow worm wrote:
grace8136 wrote:^^ I think it was a day after Nick was on E!, so probably July 30th

I can't find the video but an article referring what Ali said "After the interview, Ali defended Nick saying he was truly heartbroken.  “I almost started crying…he genuinely seemed hurt,” Ali told her E! co-hosts.  She went on to say that Nick wanted to talk to Andi privately, but the producers didn’t allow it because they want the drama on TV.  But this former Bachelorette also defended Andi Dorfman saying, “there is nothing wrong with Andi sleeping with more than one guy, it doesn’t make her a sl**.”

If this is all that was said it's only confirming that Andi and Nick only could have their talk in front of cameras, nothing else. I'll keep searching.

Glow the next day on E! Ali said that she had talked to Andi on the phone and that Andi claimed Nick never tried to reach out to her.  She said that bachelorette's have each others backs.

It was the day after Ali interviewed Nick.

Thank you , then I don't need to search anymore. I thought it was an interview where I actually could hear Andi saying it herself. I don't give
it much credit if it was only Ali stating it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:48 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:When I watched the interview and if I'm remembering correctly, I thought the key word was "reach out to her in private"

The problem is that if Nick had actually contacted (or attempted to contact) Andi without going through the show he was in violation again (the plane video was the first time) of his contract. And had Andi allowed or been a party to such contact, she would have been in violation of her contract. A private meeting was just never going to happen no matter how much Nick (or for that matter Andi) might have wanted it to.

Oh I completely agree with that. I just wanted to make it a point that from what I remember when I watched the interview, Ali said Andi told her Nick didn't try to "reach out to her in private" which Nick and CH were insinuating that Nick wanted a private meeting. That wasn't going to happen. There would always be cameras and I think that's why Andi made it a point to say that to Ali. Their conversation was never going to be private and Nick wasn't privately trying to get in touch with her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+68
mathwiz37
Amberish
Relalou
IrishGal
eliza3