SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  Empty DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:25 pm

The reigning champ of Dancing with the Stars won't be back, but his brother will.

So will five-time champion Derek Hough and two-time winner Cheryl Burke, not to mention a few fresh faces and a winner from the U.K. version of the competition show.

All told, 12 pros were revealed this morning on ABC's Good Morning America in anticipation of the 19th season premiere of DWTS on Sept. 15.

Pro's Revealed
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:22 pm

I am so sad Sharna won't be back. Also that Kim and Louis won't be back either. I will miss Maks but I'm glad he went out as the winner of season 18. I personally have had enough of Derek and depending on who the celebrities are and who they are paired with I may not be watching.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:31 pm

So odd how they announced the pros before. Yes they are the fan favorites but another 3 weeks until the whole cast.  Suspect 

Will miss Maks but glad Mark is returning. Thought for sure they would have Sharna back! Why Witney?? Bring back Anna and/or Chelsie. What's the point of having new pros that we see once or twice and never return again. Well hopefully they have a decent crop of celebs.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:34 pm

Linds911 wrote:So odd how they announced the pros before. Yes they are the fan favorites but another 3 weeks until the whole cast.  Suspect 

Will miss Maks but glad Mark is returning. Thought for sure they would have Sharna back! Why Witney?? Bring back Anna and/or Chelsie. What's the point of having new pros that we see once or twice and never return again. Well hopefully they have a decent crop of celebs.  

I am SO excited that Alison Holker has been added to the pros. LOVED her on SYTYCD, think she is an amazing artist, dancer, choreographer and I also love her relationship with Twitch! Bring it on!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:42 pm

Relalou wrote:
Linds911 wrote:So odd how they announced the pros before. Yes they are the fan favorites but another 3 weeks until the whole cast.  Suspect 

I am SO excited that Alison Holker has been added to the pros.  LOVED her on SYTYCD, think she is an amazing artist, dancer, choreographer and I also love her relationship with Twitch!  Bring it on!

Oh yes forgot to mention her! I am perfectly fine with her being on the show, but the new males not even sure how to pronounce the South-African ones' name, have never heard of. Artem was on the troupe but I never payed attention to him. Just saying the past new pros they brought on, Lindsey Arnold, Tyne who was w/ the Science Guy, Gleb who was partnered w/ the Real Housewife, e.t.c. we see them once and they don't return where some long-term pros that have been missing for awhile. Oh well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:51 pm

I'm glad Val, Karina, Tony and Cheryl are back. I'll keep the peace and not say anything about the Emmy-winning, transcendant, top-of-the-line, best-thing-since-sliced-bread pro that I'm sick of seeing on my screen and wish would take a long break. The last time I said anything negative about him, I became Miss Invisible on this forum. Moving on...

Intrigued by Keo Motsepe. Never heard of him, but apparently his credentials are solid. Hope he'll get a real shot at showing what he can do. I don't understand the omission of Sharna in favor of e.g. Witney. I'm excited to see Allison on the show, but I'm a little weary of her competence in ballroom/latin. Will be interesting to see.

Last edited by MissLittle on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:54 pm

Thanks for the new thread! I'm hoping for some scoop on the celeb cast!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:25 pm

MissLittle wrote:I'm glad Val, Karina, Tony and Cheryl are back.
I'm also glad they are back, but I'll be happy to see Derek too.
MissLittle wrote:Intrigued by Keo Motsepe. Never heard of him, but apparently his credentials are solid.  
Never heard of him too, will be interesting to check him out.
And we'll see how good Artem is.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:04 am

Karina and Val... I hope they get a chance to do a showcase during the season. Those two are phenomenal dancing together.

Maddy wrote:And we'll see how good Artem is.

From what I've heard, Artem won Strictly Come Dancing (the British original). So, he's capable but this version is a bit different. Will be interesting to see. You've also got the non-dance connection between him and Carrie Ann Inaba. Hopefully, she'll keep things professional.

Last edited by MissLittle on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:23 am

Hi guys! Do we know when rehearals are starting? When is the premiere?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:32 am

sophienette wrote:Hi guys! Do we know when rehearals are starting? When is the premiere?

According to the link upthread the rest of the crew will be announced Sept 4th. I'm not sure if they start rehearsals before?

On Dancing with the Stars on ABC, there will be three new pro dancers when Season 19 commences Monday, Sept. 15 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC. The first episode will be two hours long. While most of the pro dancers from Season 18 of Dancing With the Stars will remain, will not be back: Maksim Chmerkovskiy, 34, who officially said he would not be returning as a pro dancer last month. Maks and Olympian Meryl Davis won the Season 18 Mirror ball Trophy. It is rumored that he might be a new judge on Dancing With the Stars, but ABC has not yet announced who the panel of judges will be
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Guardian
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:45 am

^^ Premiere is in the 15th (of Sept. obviously Smiley. Rehearsals should start on the 25th.

Male Pros:

Derek Hough
Valentin Chmerkovskiy
Mark Ballas
Tony Dovolani
Artem Chigvintsev
Keoikantse Motsepe

Female Pros:

Cheryl Burke
Emma Slater
Peta Murgatroyd
Witney Carson
Karina Smirnoff
Allison Holker

Rumored "stars":

Tim Howard
Shania Twain

+TBC

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
northernviewer
jojo47
BuckeyeGal06
julychild
SafronSahara