SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:57 am

Judiful wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:
George1218 wrote:No Max and now both Julianne and Derek!??!!??  I was already upset with no Max, but to have Julianne the whole season? I used to really like her before she left DWTS for bigger and better things but now she seems, to me, to act like she thinks she is better than everyone else.

Well if I saw right Julianne is the 4th judge so if Carrie Ann and Bruno are back and Lyn Goodman already said at the end of last season it was his last then that leaves one more judges spot and I hope they give it to Maks, he would make it worth watching.......
   :yes:    I love both  Julianne and Derek Hough.They are my all time favorite pros.  As for Julianne sitting on the judges panel, I'm sure she will deal with it honestly and professionally . Like she said..judging is about the "star"...not the pro !! Unlike a lot of people,  I don't see her playing favorites with Derek ...not at all !! There's no integrity in that..Besides, I don't think producers or Derek would stand for it. !!  I  have only positive feelings about this,  but we will have to wait and see how it goes ...   I love feeling positive for a change !!  clapping! 

Thanks for your positive post Judi! It has made me realize I need to give her a chance. yes
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:12 pm

Looks like it is official. Julliane was announced as a new judge on GMA. I just don't understand the need of 4 judges scratch

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:38 pm

Who's the 4th?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Who's the 4th?
Jullianne  no no

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:20 pm

No more judges!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:29 pm

Oh I thought Len was gone. I see he's still there then?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh I thought Len was gone. I see he's still there then?

Yes they showed him as one of the judges when they introduced Julianne.  But when they introduced the pros I thought they said that Len would only be there half of the time this season.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:38 pm

Len is still a judge but he's also only going to be there half the season. They will have guest judes taking his place during those weeks.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:34 pm

No more judges or guest judges! I couldn't stand the guest judges last time.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:30 pm

For those of you who will be watching, enjoy the show. This latest development was the nail in the coffin for me, so to speak. Bye, bye, DWTS. It was fun while it lasted.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:17 pm

Thanks everyone who clarified Len's position. I didn't know that, I thought he was gone.  

It should be interesting to see how they will all work together as judges.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:39 pm

For those of you that will be watching they are going to announce the celebrity cast on Sept. 4th on GMA according to tvgrapevine. I think they will also be announcing who the celebrities are paired with at that same time.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
northernviewer
jojo47
BuckeyeGal06
julychild
SafronSahara