SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by dw_a_mom Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:21 pm

Very happy Alfonso won! My top 3 would have been Alfonso, Janel and Bethany, but Sadie had that dedicated fan base, so I wasn't surprised she bumped Bethany and then Janel; I just would have been disappointed if she had won. Charming girl and a very creative freestyle that kept a huge smile on my face, but she just didn't have the polish of the other finalists, IMHO. Maybe in ten years, though ...

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:49 am

I didn't know she had a b/friend, so I did some snooping.

Cheryl Burke ‏@CherylBurke  22m22 minutes ago
Good morning, from Cabo! #morningwalkonthebeach #funinthesun #HappyDecember

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In 2014, Burke began dating entrepreneur JT Torregiani who had been in her friend circle for a decade.
Wiki

Cheryl Burke Boyfriend: 'DWTS' Pro Is Dating Paula Abdul's Ex JT Torregiani

On Monday night, Torregiani took time out of his hectic schedule to watch Burke perform at Dancing With The Stars, where she tore up the dance floor with partner Antonio Sabato Jr.

"He was so happy for me. He's so nurturing and supportive. We are attached at the hip right now. We're in the phase where we constantly want to be together," she said.

This isn't Torregiani's first celeb-girlfriend. The nightlife mogul dated Paula Abdul in 2007, and was once in the running to appear on ABC's Bachelor. However, Torregiani turned down the role for a more traditional relationship
celebeat

affraid

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:54 am

I'm not sure if I posted this already but I just came across it again. Another celebrity snatches up a Canadian Hockey player. They've been dating for a year.

Julianne Hough Calls Boyfriend Brooks Laich the "Love of My Life

Eonline

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:04 pm

Next season will be Len's last.  DigitalSpy

"Next year, I'm not going to do the flying backwards and forwards – I'm not going to do the American show... I've got to have a bit of time off," Goodman explained.

"So, I just need a bit of time off to get on with a normal life. And it was either Strictly went or the American one went or the tour went... I'm doing the spring one when I go out there... and that's going to be my last one."

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:56 pm

Thanks Linds. I didn't realize the does another show as well.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:31 pm

Linds911 wrote:Next season will be Len's last.  DigitalSpy

"Next year, I'm not going to do the flying backwards and forwards – I'm not going to do the American show... I've got to have a bit of time off," Goodman explained.

"So, I just need a bit of time off to get on with a normal life. And it was either Strictly went or the American one went or the tour went... I'm doing the spring one when I go out there... and that's going to be my last one."

That's too bad. He's the only judge I actually like and respect.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Linds. I didn't realize the does another show as well.

Yep that's why he took those 2-3 weeks off from this past season so he could stay over in London for awhile to rest. Will be sad to see him go.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Sprite wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Next season will be Len's last.  DigitalSpy

That's too bad. He's the only judge I actually like and respect.

ITA. He's the grown up of the judges.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:22 am

Yeah, that will be too bad. However, I hope they stay with just 3 judges.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:44 am

It is too bad, I would say he is the nucleolus of the show.
But I think Tom Bergeron is.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:29 pm

atem wrote:Yeah, that will be too bad.  However, I hope they stay with just 3 judges.  

I like just 3 judges too... I just hope one of them isn't Julianne. Her ties with Derek and Mark isn't fair and it showed in her scores and remarks. They are already treated differently than the other pro's, so with her and no Len, it would be worse IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:01 pm

I just read a story on The Daily Mail about Derek Hough dating Kate Hudson, and that she just announced that she and Matt Bellamy, her most recent baby daddy, have been separated "for some time".
wow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
northernviewer
jojo47
BuckeyeGal06
julychild
SafronSahara