SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Page 4 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Post by jcrbil Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am

What I like is that she seems to be going as a vendor, not as a "shopper". (I may be totally wrong about that, but it's the impression I got from the IG posted yesterday.)

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:22 am

^^ That's my understanding of it too. Scarlet and Gold or CLowe wasn't mentioned in the photo caption though. I wonder if it's more a graphic design project? Guess we wait and see. (We're good at that)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:24 am

^S&G did comment under the picture though so I think it's related to CLowe, and then S&G by association.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:23 am

We'll find out "soon"
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:59 am

@clmgiudici: Got my snack packed up, my Birks strapped tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh back to LA, back to LA...

@clowebysg: C. Lowe Goes West ✈️

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:17 pm

Blog, blog baby...sorta

@SeanLowe09: Why You Need to Stick to a Dream that Just Won't Quit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:18 pm

@clmgiudici: Every time in land in LA, it strangely feels like being home Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:22 pm

@SeanLowe09: This Dr. Kent Brantly press conference is inspiring. He's using this moment to glorify God and to ask for prayers for those in Africa.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:14 pm

@clmgiudici: Traffic party on La Cienega! I'll be here until it ends...whenever that may be.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 pm

@clowebysg: I see kiss marks and hearts everywhere. I think the planet wants to make out and I'm ok with that. ( CL, Heart, World )

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Same pic as the other day.

@scarletgoldshop: We are SO excited!! S&G is at the Emmys!!! Yeah girl, THE EMMYS!!! Here is a behind the scenes of our… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Chajoy Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:30 pm

Can someone please post the pix from Cat's IG in regards to Southern belle lash?

Thanks  :cutesmile!: 

Chajoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

+32
Iam4UGA
bleuberry
Momon001
Lucas15
chloep