SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 29 of 59 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by jlccaz Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:07 pm

1. Love the color of the dress on her, with her coloring etc.
2. That cutaway style does not flatter her legs.
3. There's a difference when Couture takes an amazing fabric and does a simple drape and when H&M or Forever 21 or Andi Dorfman attempts a knock-off or even unique take. The dress is not well draped or tailored, even if there are style elements that might work if better executed.
4. Josh needs to visit a tailor. He needs a suit that is custom-fit, and suits his athletic build.
5. Agree that the vibe was weird last night between the sort of obsessive PDA back rubbing, and "taking it slow" talking point.
6. Is she really going to marry some Multi-Level Marketer of nutritional supplements? Is she really abandoning law for fashion? Their "personal appearance" schedule is under-whelming, as these post show gigs go. I think they are not getting the Celebrity income/traction they might have hoped for in the immediate days following their season. I'm on the fence as to whether these hot-tempered, ambitious, strong-willed individuals are in "it" for life.

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:27 pm

Yes the back rubbing, butt patting and tummy rubbing was fascinating! I'm dying to know the status and what the taking it slow approach means. Soo nosy!! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:30 pm

jlccaz wrote:1.  Love the color of the dress on her, with her coloring etc.
2.  That cutaway style does not flatter her legs.
3.  There's a difference when Couture takes an amazing fabric and does a simple drape and when H&M or Forever 21 or Andi Dorfman attempts a knock-off or even unique take.  The dress is not well draped or tailored, even if there are style elements that might work if better executed.
4.  Josh needs to visit a tailor.  He needs a suit that is custom-fit, and suits his athletic build.  
5.  Agree that the vibe was weird last night between the sort of obsessive PDA back rubbing, and "taking it slow" talking point.
6.  Is she really going to marry some Multi-Level Marketer of nutritional supplements?  Is she really abandoning law for fashion?  Their "personal appearance" schedule is under-whelming, as these post show gigs go.   I think they are not getting the Celebrity income/traction they might have hoped for in the immediate days following their season.  I'm on the fence as to whether these hot-tempered, ambitious, strong-willed individuals are in "it" for life.

giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:36 pm

^ To be fair to Josh, as of a month or two ago he said it himself he was still a financial adviser and I just checked - Capstone Financial still has him listed as their employee with all of his contact information for work purposes and the website was updated in the past month before Christmas.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:49 pm

This couple is in it for the long haul. Just ask Hy or MM. ;). Hehe.

Alanna yes the "tummy rubbing!" Might have more to do with a certain someone wanting a certain someone to be his "baby maker" like yesterday!!! I predict a wedding in 2015 and a baby soon after. I mean they both have "4-5 kids" on their bucket list! giggling giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:53 pm

My belief is that Josh is primarily doing Advocare because of the business networking.  Drew Brees is the national spokesperson and tons of high level atheletes are involved.  Great place to involved for any future plans for athletic representation. 

I won't list the link, but I looked up who reps them and it's an impressive list, including four starting QBs from NFL teams.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:04 pm

alwaystulips wrote:My belief is that Josh is primarily doing Advocare because of the business networking.  Drew Brees is the national spokesperson and tons of high level atheletes are involved.  Great place to involved for any future plans for athletic representation. 

I won't list the link, but I looked up who reps them and it's an impressive list, including four starting QBs from NFL teams.

Thanks for the info alwaystulips! There are also some good listings for the amount of revenue you can make too. I will not post the numbers or the link, but an average of 50% of the people who work for advocare and someone doing something similar to what Josh does for Advocare can make in the pretty solid 5-digit range, which is good considering all he does is email people, market the product, and run his team. When you tie that in with being a financial adviser for Capstone Financial, it seems to me that he brings in a solid income.

I do know that he has said before that he is interested in representing some athletes and he has helped work on financial plans for some athletes in the past. Before the wedding that Andi was the MOH in it seems he drove to Tampa to meet someone for work related reasons and this person had ties to the NFL. It was a one day trip and then he drove back for the wedding in NC.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:04 pm

alwaystulips wrote:My belief is that Josh is primarily doing Advocare because of the business networking.  Drew Brees is the national spokesperson and tons of high level atheletes are involved.  Great place to involved for any future plans for athletic representation. 

Thank you! handwave
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:04 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ To be fair to Josh, as of a month or two ago he said it himself he was still a financial adviser and I just checked - Capstone Financial still has him listed as their employee with all of his contact information for work purposes and the website was updated in the past month before Christmas.

Agreed! Since when is being a financial advisor not good enough for Andi or anyone for that matter. Let me think, would I want to marry a gorgeous hunk of a man from a very loving family who can't wait to be a dad and will probably be an awesome one and who is known to be loyal and protective of his loved ones. Not to mention who is funny, witty and charming. Hell yes! Sign me up!

And by the way, the Advocare group that he leads is awesome. I know, I've been part of it. No, I'm not a distributor or selling anything, I simply have used some of the products and have been part of the private FB group that is not only extremely helpful and supportive of each other, but also fun! Josh is a very good leader and great at motivating people and making them feel cared about. Say what you want about MLM companies, I was never a fan either, but this is different from a sense of him truly caring about these people. I have seen first hand what a positive influence Josh and his group have had on people.  This is the side of Josh you probably don't know about. He is a kind, compassionate and caring man. Andi knows this and that's obviously what she wants in a man. You can like them or dislike them. But they seem perfect for each other, and I feel they are good people with good intentions.

Last edited by Laudergirl on Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:17 pm

I remember Andi and Josh both said that they wanted to use their whatever you call it when you get off the bachelor/ette fame? To do something in and around the Atlanta, and to me they have done just that. I guess I don't see Andi or Josh as wannabe famewhores because they have stuck to their words... I guess I am not getting bent out of shape of shape about their supposedly lack of non planning for their wedding, I follow another couple who just recently got engaged they are having their wedding September of this year, that's what they want. But they haven't started doing anything they like Andi and Josh just know they want to have it in one there hometowns.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:49 pm

jlccaz wrote:1.  Love the color of the dress on her, with her coloring etc.
2.  That cutaway style does not flatter her legs.
3.  There's a difference when Couture takes an amazing fabric and does a simple drape and when H&M or Forever 21 or Andi Dorfman attempts a knock-off or even unique take.  The dress is not well draped or tailored, even if there are style elements that might work if better executed.
4.  Josh needs to visit a tailor.  He needs a suit that is custom-fit, and suits his athletic build.  
5.  Agree that the vibe was weird last night between the sort of obsessive PDA back rubbing, and "taking it slow" talking point.
6.  Is she really going to marry some Multi-Level Marketer of nutritional supplements?  Is she really abandoning law for fashion?  Their "personal appearance" schedule is under-whelming, as these post show gigs go.   I think they are not getting the Celebrity income/traction they might have hoped for in the immediate days following their season.  I'm on the fence as to whether these hot-tempered, ambitious, strong-willed individuals are in "it" for life.

Glad you said this and not me!  :hidingchair

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:24 pm

Interesting observations and predictions from RS about J&A... I wonder what Steve seems to know specifically that he's not sharing... hmmmmm.

Andi and Josh sure are interesting to watch together, mainly because it seems like Josh just stands in the background and just nods away at whatever Andi has to chime in about. Granted, I understand that the lead is usually the one who takes the “lead” in these interviews, and the person they chose just kinda stays quiet, but it’s an interesting dynamic with these two. Pretty amazing that these two have been engaged since last May, yet when asked about wedding plans, they said they haven’t done any. Engaged for 8 months and you haven’t begun any wedding plans? I’m telling you, that’s not coincidental. Don’t expect these two to last much longer. I don’t think you’re ever gonna see these two walk down the aisle.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 59 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

+67
Bet2Win
StacyNor
eirekay
joshfan
nutty1
Ladybug82
atem
laurentx
nikikass
moonpie
Luvstruck