SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by isittrue Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:46 am

Yeah can't say that I'm disappointed he did not take Chi girl although she did make sure to tweet out that she finally knows what jealousy feels like (which she and Nick did tweet about previously a month ago about.). Anyway I am glad he had a great time and hopefully we will see more pictures of him hanging out out living and enjoying life .

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by SueSt Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:57 am

Cute interchange re: Sam Smith:

spiggy_22
@nick_viall28 How was he? Is he just as AMAZING in concert as he is on his album?

nick_viall28
@spiggy_22 he is amaze balls
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:22 pm

Aww, no date date for Nick yet then. But I'm glad he informed us, and he looks happy!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:43 pm

He just started following a really pretty girl that was at the show yesterday (she follows him too) so maybe there's a possibility. At least he is having fun and am glad that he posted.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:17 pm

SueSt wrote:nick_viall28
6 hours ago
The fact that her accent sounds like Sam Smith made watching the show with this friend seem as right as eating chines food with chopsticks

http://instagram.com/p/tRhAiSsw9K/

Such a great picture... Love to see Nick so happy.... Smiley

Here is the picture….

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 37 10693795_694391877319873_1327051184_n

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:24 pm

Doesn't it say tons about Nick's character when, on a very public outing, he takes a friend whom he knows will enjoy the show, rather than make a statement by taking the hottest girl he can find?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:13 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Doesn't it say tons about Nick's character when, on a very public outing, he takes a friend whom he knows will enjoy the show, rather than make a statement by taking the hottest girl he can find?

Yep.

I really do get the impression he is an overall nice guy, not that concerned about appearances (even if he does like his fashion).

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:13 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Doesn't it say tons about Nick's character when, on a very public outing, he takes a friend whom he knows will enjoy the show, rather than make a statement by taking the hottest girl he can find?

Agreed. I always say the first 6 months post show always show the contestants true characters, not what TPTB choose to show us.

So far I have been impressed with Nick.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:48 am

sbolduc wrote:

Agreed. I always say the first 6 months post show always show the contestants true characters, not what TPTB choose to show us.

I agree that Nick is doing a fine job post show thus far!

Guess who is now following Nick on twitter? Andi"s mom.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:13 am

isittrue wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

Agreed. I always say the first 6 months post show always show the contestants true characters, not what TPTB choose to show us.So far I have been impressed with Nick.

Guess who is now following Nick on twitter?  Andi"s mom.

LOL... Hugesmile

me three...i adore him more and more. He is just simply normal and an overall nice guy... :yes:
still struggle to get over my Sharnick weird obsession giggling ...but im happy that they both seem happy and enjoying their current awesome life :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:23 am

isittrue wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

I bet that's going to change real soon.

Nick fans never had any doubt on who he really is and what his true character is like. Fans who follow their favourite get to know them inside out just by lurking sleuthing and following their SM. Those who are not fans, only see glimpses of situations and are judged without knowing all the details.

Nick has nothing to prove to anyone, he continues to be himself. It's obvious to me, he comes from a large loving family who is always courteous and thoughtful and he has taken those values as well.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:16 pm

isittrue wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

Wow!!! Is that really Andi's mum twitter account? Am curious if it really is her, what her reason would be for following Nick. Interesting huh giggling
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

+60
umngirl
california90
Stacia620
Admin
KK4