SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
isittrue wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

Agreed. I always say the first 6 months post show always show the contestants true characters, not what TPTB choose to show us.

So far I have been impressed with Nick.

I agree that Nick is doing a fine job post show thus far!

Guess who is now following Nick on twitter?  Andi"s mom.

I bet that's going to change real soon.

Nick fans never had any doubt on who he really is and what his true character is like. Fans who follow their favourite get to know them inside out just by lurking sleuthing and following their SM. Those who are not fans, only see glimpses of situations and are judged without knowing all the details.

Nick has nothing to prove to anyone, he continues to be himself. It's obvious to me,  he comes from a large loving family who is always courteous and thoughtful and he has taken those values as well.

Totally agree, GA. Nick is an awesome man. So glad we got to know him. I think we should petition for him and JJ or him and Marcus to do the Amazing Race, it would be great to see them in that kind of show.

Mura, it is Sharleen's fault that we still want them together, she told us that she speaks his language, she really got him. We want that kind of awesome for this man.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by mindless Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:57 pm

Seems Sharleen is very much in love and I couldn't be happier for her. Nick will find someone even more right for him.

It is indeed Andi's mom who followed him and she's not even following Josh, so this is a bit weird. giggling Maybe she took a liking to Nick and wants to know how he's doing, since he's dead to Andi.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:02 pm

isittrue wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Doesn't it say tons about Nick's character when, on a very public outing, he takes a friend whom he knows will enjoy the show, rather than make a statement by taking the hottest girl he can find?

Agreed. I always say the first 6 months post show always show the contestants true characters, not what TPTB choose to show us.

Weird what is even weirder is she isn't following Josh on twitter
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:04 pm

mysthelma wrote:
isittrue wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

Wow!!! Is that really Andi's mum twitter account? Am curious if it really is her, what her reason would be for following Nick. Interesting huh giggling

Pretty sure it is her actual mom Josh, Sharlene and Andi are all following her
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:07 pm

^ Considering this is a fan forum I won't say anything negative, but yes, it's her real Twitter and she's not following Josh, however, she tweeted out thanks to Andi and Josh for celebrating her birthday together and has favorited a few of Andi's posts that have to do with Josh. She has also favorited tweets from Sophienette in regards to Josh and Andi.

I don't know the reason for her following Nick though.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:31 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Considering this is a fan forum I won't say anything negative, but yes, it's her real Twitter and she's not following Josh, however, she tweeted out thanks to Andi and Josh for celebrating her birthday together and has favorited a few of Andi's posts that have to do with Josh. She has also favorited tweets from Sophienette in regards to Josh and Andi.

I don't know the reason for her following Nick though.  

Yeah just saw that tweet to Andi and Josh... I don't think it really means much following Nick and not Josh. Still a bit odd but again I don't think it really "means" anything
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:37 pm

I don't think so either. It could be since she knows Josh in "real life" that she doesn't feel the need to follow him and considering it was pretty obvious all season long that Nick really cared for Andi, her mother was probably appreciative of that (minus what happened on the ATFR).

It's nice to see how Nick has dealt with moving on once everything was done with airing and so forth. It reminds me a lot of Lindsay Yenter.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:56 pm

She was probably curious, and has no idea that every favourite reply or follow is being watched every second of the day. IIRC she recently started a twitter account? or someone in the fan thread noticed it recently as there was some question as to if it was really her. She may not be familiar with how everyone can see everything she does.

We know Nick has moved on and is enjoying his life as he doesn't appear to be in your face with SM. It would be good to see more of him though! We are never happy! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:36 pm

I vote that she has no need to follow Josh, and would follow Nick just to know what he may or may not say about her daughter.

And I don't think it matters either way.

I don't consider twitter follows to signify all that much.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:52 pm

She's not following him now.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:05 pm

Well I guess she must be reading here :yes: , because I checked it out this am and she sure was if that is indeed her twitter account.  Since I have no interest in her or her family, I wouldn't know any of their names on twitter.   no idea

Nick is doing just fine!!high five I'm glad he is staying away from anything Bachelor, so far that is :yes: and hope he continues that way. thumbsup He doesn't need them to find the Love Of His Life! Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:21 pm

Oh well….caught red handed! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

+60
umngirl
california90
Stacia620
Admin
KK4