SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by mindless Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:24 pm

Well isn't this interesting... Is she reading this place or is Andi? Unless it was an accidental follow, there must be a reason she unfollowed. Either Andi told her to or someone read these posts.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by isittrue Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:56 pm

mindless wrote:Well isn't this interesting... Is she reading this place or is Andi? Unless it was an accidental follow, there must be a reason she unfollowed. Either Andi told her to or someone read these posts.

I know there was speculation that someone close to JODI reads on this forum so I am sure someone reached out to let Andi's mom know.

GA actually said that this would happen so I am not surprised. Like Nutty said though "caught red handed". Lol

Wonder if Nick noticed his short -time follower..,,

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:55 pm

If I were a betting woman, I would not even go as far as to say it was speculation. :WAVEY: I'm just surprised they would have interest on this thread.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:41 pm

BaHaha Kasha. And hello to Andi's family! 👋
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:20 pm

Someone told Andi IMO, Andi told her mother. I wouldn't want to be on the other end of that phone call. Smiley

It's no surprise friends/family of leads/contestants read this board. That's why I posted up thread, that her following Nick won't last long.

I like it. Whoever it was, could see for themselves what type of character Nick is rather than hearing one side of the story. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Someone told Andi IMO, Andi told her mother. I wouldn't want to be on the other end of that phone call. Smiley

It's no surprise friends/family of leads/contestants read this board. That's why I posted up thread, that her following Nick won't last long.

I like it. Whoever it was, could see for themselves what type of character Nick is rather than hearing one side of the story.  JMHO

Agree!! Nick is a great guy was not out for all the media attention that some are and is doing just fine! :yes:
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:00 pm

Hi Nick chicks! Haven't posted for awhile. My mom passed away a couple of weeks ago, and coming to this thread brings smiles to my face. Wish happiness and health to you all. Enjoy life!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:02 pm

sdmom wrote:Hi Nick chicks! Haven't posted for awhile. My mom passed away a couple of weeks ago, and coming to this thread brings smiles to my face. Wish happiness and health to you all. Enjoy life!

So sorry to hear about your Mom. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours.
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:08 pm

Aww so sorry sd. sad I'm so glad this forum brings smiles to those who are experiencing difficult times. It's a good diversion to get your mind off of real life.

Glad you're back!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:28 pm

Hugs to you SD--:sprinklehearts

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:30 pm

Agreed, hugs sd. Nick is still great and hope he brings some joy to your day.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:26 am

sdmom wrote:Hi Nick chicks! Haven't posted for awhile. My mom passed away a couple of weeks ago, and coming to this thread brings smiles to my face. Wish happiness and health to you all. Enjoy life!

I'm sorry for your loss. I pray for comfort for you and your family.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

+60
umngirl
california90
Stacia620
Admin
KK4