SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

Post by MJC1969 August 22nd 2014, 6:25 pm

Millaa wrote:http://instagram.com/p/sA4q8-h-qA/

Lol

joshmurray11
57 minutes ago
Flashback Friday to last week when I had my 2 girls drooling over me

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 85a9edef-85b8-480a-baf6-66b29b7e9b90_zps42ab9b56
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

Post by nannymargie August 22nd 2014, 6:32 pm

MJC1969 wrote:

Lol

joshmurray11
57 minutes ago

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 85a9edef-85b8-480a-baf6-66b29b7e9b90_zps42ab9b56

OMG they are 2 funny... They really do have fun together with the simplest of things.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by emilymelfan August 22nd 2014, 7:15 pm

"Her fiance is so small in real life"... Is this Josh we're talking about? LOL
emilymelfan
emilymelfan

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika August 22nd 2014, 7:24 pm

emilymelfan wrote:"Her fiance is so small in real life"... Is this Josh we're talking about? LOL

cantstopl I mean, the girl did admit she had 4 vodka shots before approaching Andi ...
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie August 22nd 2014, 7:38 pm

emilymelfan wrote:"Her fiance is so small in real life"... Is this Josh we're talking about? LOL

She had too many to many drinks. Josh is 6'2 how can that be small. She probably meant HIS fiancé (Andi) is small in real life.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye August 22nd 2014, 8:13 pm

joshmurray11
57 minutes ago

Oh my goodness this is adorable! I will never get tired of how much Josh loves his girls. And I know this is a really weird thing to say about a dog, but Sabel is just a riot! She seems like she has a ton of personality -- no wonder she and Andi are BFFs. So, so cute.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh August 22nd 2014, 8:45 pm

nannymargie:

I think what Andi was saying is that Josh has eyes for her and her only. This makes her feel like she's the only girl in the room.

And I think the second one means that since after the show Andi has found out that she connects with Josh so much more than she ever could have expected.

I hope we get their "news" soon. Didn't they say in the radio interview that in a couple weeks we'll hear some news?
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 22nd 2014, 8:57 pm

nannymargie wrote:What does everyone think about what Andi was trying to say?

First, I think that girl was a bit inebriated so who knows what Andi actually said or meant. If I had to guess it would be that she realized it was a great love with Josh once that intense physical chemistry she felt with him in the beginning turned into a a great friendship and much deeper emotional connection, something she wanted to happen but wasn't sure would. I just remember their first 1:1 in Marseille at dinner, her ITM referred to her fearing that what they shared was just physical and how she was looking for that emotional connection. The fact that they found it together is truly a great love story! A far as feeling like she is the only woman in the room for him, I hope he does make her feel that way. I have been married almost 22 years and Josh has blown me away this season. I would have totally fallen for him if I met him. My poor husband!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 August 22nd 2014, 8:58 pm

MJC1969 wrote:

Lol

joshmurray11
57 minutes ago

Came home from work and got "my fix" of Andi and Josh. Love this picture. Sabel is hilarious. What is "our" couple up to tonight. MJC, you beat me to it, this pic is a perfect avatar!!  Smiley 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej August 22nd 2014, 9:57 pm

I think she means that the camera adds a couple pounds. Also, bare in mind that Josh was stuck in a hotel room with guys for weeks without much exposure to the outside world. And given how much he loves to eat...well... let's just say he didn't find the time to go to the gym while doing the show. So once he got back to his regular life in ATL he lost the pounds because he went to the gym etc.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie August 22nd 2014, 10:01 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:nannymargie:

I think what Andi was saying is that Josh has eyes for her and her only.  This makes her feel like she's the only girl in the room.  

And I think the second one means that since after the show Andi has found out that she connects with Josh so much more than she ever could have expected.

I hope we get their "news" soon.  Didn't they say in the radio interview that in  a couple weeks we'll hear some news?

Thanks, that makes sense the way you explained it. I went back and listened to the interview and he said in a few weeks.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Millaa August 22nd 2014, 10:12 pm

@AtlantaDream: We have @JoshMurray81 and @AndiDorfman Running with the Dream tonight! #RWTD

Millaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

+63
Iam4UGA
amundefined2
Prettybeaches
rinacabigas
Acrunch
lipsis
TrustxLove
Kaltie
Cari
Katie B
DKWillis