SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

Post by Relalou Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:38 am

Harp23 wrote:Is it weird that she posted he was out on a trip but he was only an hour away in Athens?  

Nope - have you seen them together? I think they are still at the "I miss you when you go into another room" stage of their relationship! Athens is not within touching distance therefore it is being away on a trip!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

Post by Maggenzm Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:38 am

[quote="ThankMeLater"]You guys should search "Josh Murray " on twitter for  a good chuckle laugh out loud The tweets from girls in athens are hysterical. Andi needs to watch out laugh out loud[/quote

I just searched, but I only see his tweets. How do I see all the tweets from others?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Harp23 Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:41 am

Additionally, just joined this forum. Love josh and andi and you guys are awesome at snagging all the pics

Harp23

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:49 am

Harp23 wrote:Is it weird that she posted he was out on a trip but he was only an hour away in Athens?  

Haha! rofl Are you kidding??!! She has been attached to his hip! The fact that she had to have dinner without him and possibly not have him tonight to snuggle with, was enough to set her over the edge. giggling

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:53 am

soccermom333 wrote:

Haha!    rofl   Are you kidding??!!   She has been attached to his hip!   The fact that she had to have dinner without him and possibly not have him tonight to snuggle with, was enough to set her over the edge.    giggling

I'm so nosy and want to know why she didn't come with! I wonder if she has her own commitment to something tomorrow so she had to stay home.

Her tweet is really cute, you can tell she misses him already Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:14 am

Eagle Eye wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:I think Andi checks most of the boxes that are descriptive of an alpha female, and Josh checks most of the boxes descriptive of an alpha male. Their relationship checks most of the boxes of what happens when an alpha female pairs up with an alpha male. I suspect this was known to the producers when they cast this season.
I think you're absolutely right, and they were probably rubbing their hands together with glee at this perfect match they'd found for Andi. And this is why I don't get it when people complain about how boring this season was because "of course" Andi was going to pick the jock from Atlanta. First, there were no guarantees that she and Josh would even get along, and she's even said that she almost sent him home the first night. He could have turned out to be a complete d-bag, for all anyone knew. And second, if you're the producers and you have this guy who's so perfect for the lead on paper, why WOULDN'T you cast him to see what happens? They would have been crazy not to. After all, the whole point of the show is to produce a relationship that leads to marriage. Success stories like Andi & Josh boost the franchise's legitimacy and actually make it look like a viable, sane way to meet your husband/wife.  laugh out loud  Of course you're going to cast the guy who checks all the lead's boxes, ESPECIALLY if he lives in the same city. And really, I give major props to the casting department -- they've been doing a bang-up job lately.

It's really impressive how well MF has been able to match the strongest couples like JPAsh, Sea/Cat, Chris/Des, JPG/Nikki, and now Josh/Andi. IMO, they have finally figured out the secret ingredient for successful marriage.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:31 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:I think Andi checks most of the boxes that are descriptive of an alpha female, and Josh checks most of the boxes descriptive of an alpha male. Their relationship checks most of the boxes of what happens when an alpha female pairs up with an alpha male. I suspect this was known to the producers when they cast this season.
I think you're absolutely right, and they were probably rubbing their hands together with glee at this perfect match they'd found for Andi. And this is why I don't get it when people complain about how boring this season was because "of course" Andi was going to pick the jock from Atlanta. First, there were no guarantees that she and Josh would even get along, and she's even said that she almost sent him home the first night. He could have turned out to be a complete d-bag, for all anyone knew. And second, if you're the producers and you have this guy who's so perfect for the lead on paper, why WOULDN'T you cast him to see what happens? They would have been crazy not to. After all, the whole point of the show is to produce a relationship that leads to marriage. Success stories like Andi & Josh boost the franchise's legitimacy and actually make it look like a viable, sane way to meet your husband/wife.  laugh out loud  Of course you're going to cast the guy who checks all the lead's boxes, ESPECIALLY if he lives in the same city. And really, I give major props to the casting department -- they've been doing a bang-up job lately.

It's really impressive how well MF has been able to match the strongest couples like JPAsh, Sea/Cat, Chris/Des, JPG/Nikki, and now Josh/Andi. IMO, they have finally figured out the secret ingredient for successful marriage.

Yup! Four back to back successes so far! (Sean, Des, JP, and Andi)

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:39 am

This is the first time they've been apart since they got engaged! Hopefully he will be back soon! & yes TrustLove, distance makes the heart grow fonder. PINKHEART

Maggenzm wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:You guys should search "Josh Murray " on twitter for  a good chuckle laugh out loud The tweets from girls in athens are hysterical. Andi needs to watch out laugh out loud[/quote

I just searched, but I only see his tweets. How do I see all the tweets from others?

Search @jmurbulldog and/or @andidorfman in the twitter search bar and tweets to them will show up as well as their own.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 25 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 25 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 25 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by geo55 Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:20 am

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 25 BwAo4KQIMAAYhOC

Maggie ‏@swaggienaughton
we met josh murray pic.twitter.com/A4gsCgJyah

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 25 BwBcpZWIUAAZQWn

Leighton @leighbroome
Josh Murray walking into Pauley's most definitely made my night
geo55
geo55

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:36 am

In an earlier post someone mentioned that the entire season is available on iTunes -- can anyone tell me more about this?  As the network focuses the emphasis on other shows, I am afraid that "my favorite season" is going to be lost! no
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:00 am

Linds911 wrote:This is the first time they've been apart since they got engaged! Hopefully he will be back soon! & yes TrustLove, distance makes the heart grow fonder. PINKHEART

Maggenzm wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:You guys should search "Josh Murray " on twitter for  a good chuckle laugh out loud The tweets from girls in athens are hysterical. Andi needs to watch out laugh out loud[/quote

Search @jmurbulldog and/or @andidorfman in the twitter search bar and tweets to them will show up as well as their own.

I can't find the tweets to them either. I only see his.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:22 am

bamagal wrote:In an earlier post someone mentioned that the entire season is available on iTunes -- can anyone tell me more about this?  As the network focuses the emphasis on other shows, I am afraid that "my favorite season" is going to be lost! no

Yeah it's available on ITunes you have to get an account it cost 13.99 for the full season, no commercials... I got it because I wanted to free up my DVR space... I don't know what else you want to know, you can fast forward.... Just go to ITunes, if you are not familiar with it google it once you have your account go to the TV shows and type in the bachelorette and purchase Andi's season......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

+63
Iam4UGA
amundefined2
Prettybeaches
rinacabigas
Acrunch
lipsis
TrustxLove
Kaltie
Cari
Katie B
DKWillis