SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:26 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Josh is home with Andi. He was at the Publix where they shop for groceries. Never believed he was going to Gringo's today. He & Andi are probably going to watch Aaron on the NFL network play. jmo

Josh Murray @jmurbulldog  ·  2m
Great conference, great colleagues & such nice people in Milledgeville ... happy to be back home in ATL now with my girls tho! @AndiDorfman

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!..Now my heart is happy again because he is home with Andi.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:34 pm

Am I the only one who doesn't think Josh is even under serious consideration for DWTS? I can obviously see the producers wanting Andi, being the most recent Bachelorette, or MAYBE Andi and Josh as a package deal, but I really doubt that they'd want him by himself. That would have been like Catherine doing it but not Sean. WE all love Josh and know he's a super awesome guy, but I'm not sure he's much of a draw on national TV without his fiancée. As jlccaz said, he's basically royalty in Georgia, but I don't know that a DWTS audience would necessarily be interested in him on his own. (BECAUSE THEY'RE CRAZY, OBVIOUSLY.) All the rumoured cast lists are talking about Andi -- has his name ever been mentioned?

(Also, how lame/old am I if I remember that Julia Roberts' character in "Pretty Woman" was from Milledgeville? duh )
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:45 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't think Josh is even under serious consideration for DWTS? I can obviously see the producers wanting Andi, being the most recent Bachelorette, or MAYBE Andi and Josh as a package deal, but I really doubt that they'd want him by himself. That would have been like Catherine doing it but not Sean. WE all love Josh and know he's a super awesome guy, but I'm not sure he's much of a draw on national TV without his fiancée. As jlccaz said, he's basically royalty in Georgia, but I don't know that a DWTS audience would necessarily be interested in him on his own. (BECAUSE THEY'RE CRAZY, OBVIOUSLY.) All the rumoured cast lists are talking about Andi -- has his name ever been mentioned?
Bahaha obviously those people that don't understand the magic of Josh are INSANE PSYCHOS and need to be locked up laugh out loud laugh out loud I agree they're a package deal and he wouldn't be on without Andi. I doubt either of them are doing it, I would think they would be teasing it more and being more excited and dropping hints. Or at least we know mm would be because we've seen her reality-tv-secret-keeping style and it isn't exactly subtle.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:17 pm

Well here's a glance at who Emma's partner is.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:22 pm

Umm yeah that's not Josh...

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:27 pm

Linds911 wrote:Well here's a glance at who Emma's partner is.

Not Josh. He doesn't wear shorts that short. His are usually to the knees.. giggling
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:28 pm

Should we compare watches to the watch Josh wears?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:30 pm

Also, this pic wasn't taken today.. her hair, nail polish, clothes are different in airplane selfie.

This guy not nearly as tan, shorter legs.  It's not Josh.
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:32 pm

Yup saw the pic, knew it wasn't Josh but just posting here so we can rule that out! Now we need to know what their surprise is that they said we will know soon!! Happy he is back home w/ his girls!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:39 pm

Linds911 wrote:Yup saw the pic, knew it wasn't Josh but just posting here so we can rule that out! Now we need to know what their surprise is that they said we will know soon!! Happy he is back home w/ his girls!

I agree and I also want to know what the big announcement is???!!!

Josh is back home with Andi and all is right in the world! :cutesmile!:

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:53 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
BohemianNika wrote::sprinklehearts
Jasmine Krasle ‏@JasmineKrasle 5h  @AndiDorfman as a bartender in Milledgeville, I just want to tell ya, you have a fiancé that loves you! He couldn't stop talking about you!

Awwww! And we knew that already.

Josh loves Andi! Only has eyes for her. heartglasses

Thanks for posting this tweet! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:03 pm

New old pic from last week
hellokitty0x0 Throwback Thursday with @joshmurray11 @andi_dorfman and @krasheda11 at our Most Eligible party last Thursday at T&G! #thebachelorette #party #event #jezebelmagazine #neon #blonde #fun #drink #tongueandgroove #atlanta #ilovemycity #citylife #modluxlife #lovemyjob 10h Read more at http://websta.me/p/797005868699164480_229598526#GbZjhCoqQvk8JQLB.99

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 10616480_1531906547041229_444253492_n

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

+63
Iam4UGA
amundefined2
Prettybeaches
rinacabigas
Acrunch
lipsis
TrustxLove
Kaltie
Cari
Katie B
DKWillis