SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

Post by jcrbil Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:25 am

I do think that's it, a protective brother.... but in the end, a tweet like that wouldn't be helpful to his brother.

A certain portion of Smith's contract is guaranteed- making it look as if the Chiefs are committed to him, likely for 3 years, as starting QB. But this is the NFL and injuries (and therefore opportunities) certainly happen. I don't think Aaron was ever going to be starting QB (and do we know if he's even #2?) this year and to avoid a controversy and to solidify their starter's position, his contract was extended- as a #1 QB contract.

I think Josh's comment was one he would have left up in the old days, when he didn't have hundreds of thousands of followers.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

Post by Maggenzm Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:32 am

docnash14 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Josh Murray @jmurbulldog  ·  7m

Anyone out there ever make an emotional tweet about something they probably shouldn't have? I don't blame you, you're only human, right?

I think this tweet was about the tweet he sent about Aaron not going to get any playing time because it has been deleted.

I think that is a very safe assumption! It appears that he is asking to be treated as a mere human being.

Thank you!! Boy, people are so ready to persecute him for that. We all make mistakes...
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:38 am

laurentx wrote:Yes and I think Josh realized he has to be careful what he tweets about Aaron and the Chiefs, as some could incorrectly perceive it as him being Aaron's voice, and Aaron wouldn't want people or the team to think he is bitter.

We've all done it, nice that he owned it. Such a good-hearted protective brother!

It takes a big man to recognize a mistake. We knew he had it in him. A thoughtful, great man, but yet subject to mistakes..#Human.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:28 pm

Yeah, poor Josh! Hea just can't show any real emotion anymore without being cricufied for it!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:57 pm

New tweet from Andi...Morning fishing. I don't know how to bring it over.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:58 pm

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by geo55 Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:01 pm

foodie wrote:

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 63 BwdXs-8IMAAlnX6
geo55
geo55

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:01 pm

I wonder if they are with andi parents who took the picture
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:12 pm

geo55 wrote:
foodie wrote:

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 63 BwdXs-8IMAAlnX6

These two are adorable and I still can't get over the fact they spend sooooo much time not only together but "attached" to each other. Good sign. Their honeymoon phase is far from over. Hugesmile

Stephanie was right when she said "to say these two are madly in love is an understatement!"

Happy Labor Day everyone! ;)

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:17 pm

timfan wrote:I wonder if they are with andi parents who took the picture

Someone else is surely there. I was guess it's her parents as well. If it would be a bunch of friends I am sure there would pics with them. It seems Hy and Patti do not like being in pics. IMO

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:18 pm

Hey, Where's Sabel?
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:19 pm

I can't get over how many sleuthing clue was right on the money, because as you can see people were correct who stated that Andi and Josh were at the Dorfman's lake house on the 4th...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

+63
Iam4UGA
amundefined2
Prettybeaches
rinacabigas
Acrunch
lipsis
TrustxLove
Kaltie
Cari
Katie B
DKWillis