SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:23 pm

^^ I don't think so. At least as of now.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:24 pm

chloep wrote:^^ I don't think so. At least as of now.

Aw, phooey!!! Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 12 2292733854

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by fashionista84 Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:29 pm

JBF wrote:Awww... Marcus remembered to wear his polka dot socks to the hospital. Hopefully somebody will screencap it for us.

I missed this part because of class, what was their conversation like at the hospital?

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 12 Loveyouc
fashionista84
fashionista84

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:31 pm

fashionista84 wrote:
JBF wrote:Awww... Marcus remembered to wear his polka dot socks to the hospital. Hopefully somebody will screencap it for us.

I missed this part because of class, what was their conversation like at the hospital?

I don't remember. He was sitting in the bed with her at the hospital and all I kept thinking was... "How do these compare with Nick's socks in Marseille? Were they blue or brown?"
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:33 pm

Chloe'p, Is Clare in the running to do DWTS?? Apparently she followed some pros from the show and TPTB do seem to love her...they'd probably give her the hookup. She's obviously entertaining. Plus, the show usually throw tidbits in that mean SOMETHING. As in a, you got your wish Clare!

Idc, I love Clare. I find her so cute and funny to watch/listen 2. She can be emotionally crazy ( which isnt even crazy... Just intense) but I doubt she actually is crazy crazy. She has a lot of friends from the franchise who seem to love her so she cant be that bad. Plus, at least she admits to looking like a fool on tv. She's aware of how she's coming across and thats a positive imo. Something Ashlee forgot the memo on..

Is the Andi doing DWTS a rumor or true..?

Last edited by eversotrue on Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:04 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:37 pm

So, I was thinking that Clare and Zack could make a come back to each other. If she learned that love doesn't have to be immediate and all knowing, Zack could have decided after his experience with Jackie that he really did like Clare.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:51 pm

stuckinsc wrote:So, I was thinking that Clare and Zack could make a come back to each other.  If she learned that love doesn't have to be immediate and all knowing, Zack could have decided after his experience with Jackie that he really did like Clare.  

Personally I think Clare blew a fuse without thinking logically. She was reminded of a Juan "situation" when Zack had nothing in common with Juan... and was jumping to hasty conclusions.

I do like Jackie with Zack. Both are low drama.

However... she made some comments in episode #3 foreshadowing that their relationship will be doomed. "At first I was kinda thinking Zack would be someone I would be interested in, but after watching his dynamics with Clare, I can see Zack and Clare together and they are hitting it off. I can tell that she really likes him."

They wouldn't have left so much indecisiveness on her part in the edit had she and Zack been still together. The editors also kept showcasing both Zack and Jackie over such lines by others about there not being "enough time" left. In the promos, he does discuss "butterflies" on the soundtrack and looks comfortable with Jackie though.

The post-show behavior on twitter, instagram and in group photos of Zack and Clare has been rather... interesting to say the least. So... even though your theory may seem far-fetched, don't rule it out. Stranger things have happened on this franchise.

Again... re-quoting Chris Harrison on his ew.com blog for YESTERDAY's show:

I find it interesting that Clare and AshLee are at odds because they are very similar in how they act in their relationships. They both have an aggressive way of attempting to find out how sincere their boyfriends are: by putting them to the test. Just as AshLee forced the situation and an answer from Graham, Clare forces Zach into answering a question she didn’t even answer herself. She never came out and told Zach how she feels and never committed to him. Instead she wanted Zach to commit and tell her not to go on the date with Cody. She wanted Zach to answer for her and got upset when he didn’t answer correctly. It’s a subtle distinction maybe, but you can clearly see how uneasy it made both Graham and Zach feel. In fact, instead of making them step up you can see both men retreating and questioning a relationship they both enjoyed up to that point. I could go much deeper into this because I see it quite a lot in relationships and I find it fascinating. People destroy relationships because they force unnecessary issues instead of letting it grow naturally and organically. Once somebody feels trapped or forced into something it’s only a matter of time before they run.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:52 am

Marcus and Lacy are cute, but wow does Marcus fall in love fast! Good for Lacy on thinking things over. For a second I thought the proposal was going to happen in his RC speech! :shocked!:

Michelle and Cody are fun to watch but it will take awhile for them to get on the same page, like mentioning exactly what she wants in a man and for the future as well as if he would be willing to be a step-dad. Are they still together now or did that phase out??

Poor Clare always left heart broken. Oh well! Now if only Graham would say NO to Ashlee's rose(s)!!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 12 1f49c

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 12 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 12 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:13 am

stuckinsc, I so second your thoughts on Clare. I mean I do like her and I'd totally watch her as the Bachelorette, but man, does she have an unrealistic view on relationships! Especially for someone her age. She needs to stop chasing guys away with her ridiculous expectations. Zack seemed to really like her, but she kept scaring him off by taking offense to everything he said that wasn't exactly what she wanted to hear. He's not a mind reader! Just appreciate the fact that he's honest and upfront and see where things go. It's really that simple. It's like she holds the guys to a higher standard than she does herself.

So Kelly's besties with Christy and still bashing Clare? Well that speaks highly of her. Not.

I guess I'm the only one who finds Marcus insufferable. I just get the feeling he's really shallow and his feelings very superficial. Like I wouldn't feel all that special if he told me he loved me. He's probably said the same to at least 15 girls by now. Plus he looks like he's high all the time.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:25 am

Linds911 wrote:Marcus and Lacy are cute, but wow does Marcus fall in love fast! Good for Lacy on thinking things over. For a second I thought the proposal was going to happen in his RC speech! :shocked!:

Michelle and Cody are fun to watch but it will take awhile for them to get on the same page, like mentioning exactly what she wants in a man and for the future as well as if he would be willing to be a step-dad. Are they still together now or did that phase out??

Poor Clare always left heart broken. Oh well! Now if only Graham would say NO to Ashlee's rose(s)!!!

According to RS, they are. And Michelle posted several pictures of Cody and of Cody and her together on FB last night with some sweet captions.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:51 am

I would be interested in hearing if Clare wishes she would've taken Cody up on that date now. I think the whole Clare/Zack situation was a case of her being more invested in him than he was her.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:09 pm

mindless wrote:stuckinsc, I so second your thoughts on Clare. I mean I do like her and I'd totally watch her as the Bachelorette, but man, does she have an unrealistic view on relationships! Especially for someone her age. She needs to stop chasing guys away with her ridiculous expectations. Zack seemed to really like her, but she kept scaring him off by taking offense to everything he said that wasn't exactly what she wanted to hear. He's not a mind reader! Just appreciate the fact that he's honest and upfront and see where things go. It's really that simple. It's like she holds the guys to a higher standard than she does herself.

So Kelly's besties with Christy and still bashing Clare? Well that speaks highly of her. Not.

I guess I'm the only one who finds Marcus insufferable. I just get the feeling he's really shallow and his feelings very superficial. Like I wouldn't feel all that special if he told me he loved me. He's probably said the same to at least 15 girls by now. Plus he looks like he's high all the time.

I liked Kelly on JPG's season, but she is just a nasty piece of work. Christy couldn't look more stupid last night. I still love Nikki and Sharleen, but the rest of that clique from JPG's season are just not people worth even knowing.

I think Marcus is hot, he is young and to me he does fall in love to easily. I think having an absentee father might be part of that. I do like Lacy and think she is a good person. I think Marcus can learn the difference between love and infatuation. I feel like he was infatuated with Andi and is infatuated with Lacy, but this can grow into more with time.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+23
Jolena
Iluvbachette
Luvstruck
Lucas15
Kashathediva
ironcat
BuckeyeGal06
docnash14
mindless
Linds911
fashionista84