SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Post by Diana Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:25 pm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 15 JvHaI9H
witneycarson: Spending the afternoon with my Whitney twin @whitb624

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 15 GXkn7Fx
beccatilley5: Cheering on Kentucky Wildcats wearing the wrong team hat. BUT THE COLORS ARE RIGHT! @whitb624
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:50 pm

Whitney just posted this but I have no idea who the people are that are with her

whitb624
"Shady"  Easter @saddlerock winery. Where the love story "wedding crashing" began! ️ I hope yall are enjoying your day! 12min

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 15 11098401_864588560268547_1208342821_n
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:34 pm

Where they had the wedding crashing date... Whit tagged Chris in the pic

@whitb624 Right here. Right now. The actual spot. I found it and my ️ could explode!!!! 2min

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 15 11056009_361661997371914_92489976_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:33 am

yrkiemommy wrote:Whitney just posted this but I have no idea who the people are that are with her

whitb624
"Shady"  Easter @saddlerock winery. Where the love story "wedding crashing" began! ️ I hope yall are enjoying your day! 12min

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 15 11098401_864588560268547_1208342821_n

Someone left a comment on this picture saying looking great Mica and Josh. So I did a little snooping and this is one of the ladies from the group of women from Chris's hometown that went to the premiere. CH talked to some of them during the live show.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:51 am

Nice work on the digging Kristinkko. Whitney has the same outfit as the wedding crasher pic. That means Mica and Josh are in L.A! Another show of support! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:28 am

I just watched the Home and Family episode that Chris and Witney were on. Chris talked about his most memorable year was being on the Bachelor and finding the love of his life and that he was dedicating his dance to "my" Whitney. He also told a funny story when they asked if he ever got the W(h)itneys mixed up. He said he woke up one morning and had a text from a W(h)itney that said something like call me before it's time to practice. He texted back, are you already in IA, I thought we started tomorrow? Then he got a text right back that said, And so it begins... Meaning that the text was actually from Whitney, but he thought it was Witney.

Witney said that teaching him to dance is like teaching a baby to walk, but not in a bad way, laugh out loud. They also did a little dance to I don't Dance by Lee Brice, which was a song they wanted to use, but they weren't allowed to.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:41 am

http://www.eonline.com/news/643160/chris-soules-and-whitney-bischoff-are-so-cute-in-this-dancing-with-the-stars-clip-but-what-is-she-wearing

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:46 pm

http://time.com/3772068/chris-soules-dancing-with-the-stars-bachelor/

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:09 pm

Home & Family show. If you're on a mobile device/tablet, it won't show up

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfangal Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:33 am

Chris and Witney at Good Day LA, nothing really new and interesting.  Why do hosts ask same questions everywhere? no idea

http://www.myfoxla.com/clip/11369039/chris-soules-amp-witney-carson-interview-on-gdla

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:10 pm

A fan(?) with Whitney and Chris

victoria taylor. ‏@Vicc_Taylor  52m52 minutes ago
He's so sexy. #Bachelor @C_Soules @whitbisch
 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 15 CCHMdnqUEAA0BEM

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:14 pm

This was taken before the above photo.  What does Chris have on his feet, is he injured?   no idea   Apparently he was shopping for clothes for his Whitney per her tweets below.  

nicole ‏@nikkykayy  · 2h2 hours ago  
Chris from the bachelor struggling at life and I got a pic of it

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 15 CCG4ibfVEAIlY_x

Nicole ‏@nikkykayy   2h2 hours ago  
he was the nicest person I've ever met so that was refreshing. also had me pick outfits out for his lady friend Whitney

nicole ‏@nikkykayy  · 2h2 hours ago  
even though I couldn't tell you what she looks like
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

+57
Bythelake
just2relax
BowenAnderson
Beeleever
Jeepers
AllAboutLove
yrkiemommy
Rolly
lurker11
star_D
Trueloveforever