SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:48 pm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 4 BxdFeiyIEAAgtJh

claire till
‏@clairetill3
Iowa Women's Basketball gained 2 big fans today! @C_Soules @cody_sattler #hegaveusarose @BachelorABC @IowaWBB
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:51 pm

I thought this one was cute because these band girls got out of formation to go get a picture with Chris

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 4 Bxc-CisCAAAmAEQ

Sarah Steffens
‏@ssteffens20
And then we had to run after the band because we stayed behind to meet @C_Soules #Iowa #GoHawks

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:02 am

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 4 BxccVaNCcAA6j1g

bri sivesind
‏@bri__sivesind
Tell my mom, I met the bachelor @C_Soules and her response.. "Tell me you're bringing him home!" #gohawks
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:06 am

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 4 BxbqjWICEAE5WGj

Lisa Pearson
‏@LisaM_Pearson
It's great having @C_Soules and @cody_sattler here for the @HawkeyeFootball game! Both very nice guys! Go Hawks!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:06 am

Cody seems to be doing a splendid job with Chris. Physically, Chris was the most after my taste from Andi's F4 anyway*, but he is looking better each day, his facial features are also more prominent now that he has lost his "baby fat"(nothing wrong with that, FTR:). I think judging by his older pics, he used to be a bit fitter anyways, so I don't think he felt like it was a total burden to start training for the show.

(*Not that the other guys aren't handsome..Duh'... Just my POV).

Last edited by chloep on Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:11 am

Do they start filming this week?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:07 pm

Yes.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Great pics everyone!

chlope you beat me to it. Cody is doing wonders for Chris. You can notice it in his face first, but as you/I scan his body, his shoulders chest and arms are very tone, probably hard as rock.

by SLA44 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:01 pm
From Chris' FB

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 4 10460277_10201386230896372_1554952098437578695_n

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 4 BxbqjWICEAE5WGj
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:27 pm

chloep wrote:Cody seems to be doing a splendid job with Chris. Physically, Chris was the most after my taste from Andi's F4 anyway*, but he is looking better each day, his facial features also are also more prominent now that he has lost his "baby fat"(nothing wrong with that, FTR:). I think judging by his older pics, he used to be a bit fitter anyways, so I don't think he felt like it was a total burden to start training for the show.

(*Not that the other guys aren't handsome..Duh'... Just my POV).

Agreed. Chris looks amazing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:29 pm

I can't wait for filming to start! I'm so excited for this season, I think Chris will do a wonderful job as the Bachelor. Andi had such a great group of guys, the last F6 especially, and the fact that all these guys think highly of Chris speaks volumes to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:31 pm

Max64 wrote:I can't wait for filming to start!  I'm so excited for this season, I think Chris will do a wonderful job as the Bachelor.  Andi had such a great group of guys, the last F6 especially, and the fact that all these guys think highly of Chris speaks volumes to me.  

I agree thumbsup
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:05 pm

I'm excited too, the most invested and excited I've felt about a Bachelor preseason since ??, IDK, ever maybe.  Chris is the first since Brad that I'm attracted to - that makes it a lot more fun to watch!  Plus I'd just love him to really find someone.  

Since Ashley's season we're at 5-2 for viable couples vs trainwrecks (I guess I include Nikki and JP as viable since they're still together, but others might put them in the trainwreck category.  Up for debate on that on I think).  So that's a pretty good track record lately, but no couples I've personally felt invested in myself as a fan since Jash - so hoping this will be the season for me to really get behind shipping a new couple.

Looking forward to finding out who a few of the girls are this week and then really going to try to avoid spoilers and just enjoy watching.  Likely will fail on that, but we'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

+57
Bythelake
just2relax
BowenAnderson
Beeleever
Jeepers
AllAboutLove
yrkiemommy
Rolly
lurker11
star_D
Trueloveforever