SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:39 pm

RS says Britt gets the hot air balloon.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:24 pm

Britt gets the hot air balloon AND concert date?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:31 pm

atem wrote:Britt gets the hot air balloon AND concert date?
Per S/caps, looks that way. Though the concert date is SQT post-group date in SD (S/caps posted upthread).

If already spoiled/sleuthed this S/cap please let me know who and a match confirmed so can give credit.... but I thought this date was Britt on her Balloon date... unless sleuthed to be something else.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 IOtrVX
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:35 pm

That doesn't look like Britt to me, but what do I know. Isn't her hair much darker?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:43 pm

Imo, her hair has highlights midway on the back that I see (ombre). From the texture/thickness of the hair and where the highlights are, as well as the shape of the hairline on the forehead (comparing the s/cap below to one above her forehead peaks a bit), I just see Britt.  no idea

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 IOtrVX

Height of girl compared to Britt kissing Chris. The head tilt is what looks the same to me and forehead so if standing next to him in hot air balloon and leaning backwards kissing him looks same height/hair to me.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 ChrisKiss3-225x300

Here's a better pic of hair colour
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 81130680-770a-0132-4378-0ebc4eccb42f
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:53 pm

Just to point out that Britt didn't get the sqt in Epi.7, the hockey date, Becca did. There is a fan picture of them, on that day, somewhere. it would have been weird for Britt to get a 1-on-1 in epi.5, sqt in epi.6, and another sqt in epi.7, and then turn around at the end of that date to say she is going home.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:58 pm

julychild wrote:Just to point out that Britt didn't get the sqt in Epi.7, the hockey date, Becca did. There is a fan picture of them, on that day, somewhere. it would have been weird for Britt to get a 1-on-1 in epi.5, sqt in epi.6, and another sqt in epi.7, and then turn around at the end of that date to say she is going home.

That pic that was posted sure looked like Britt to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:05 pm

*delete*

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:22 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Been a busy week, finally got a chance to post the Ashley I. preview caps in the SC only thread.  Are there any other previews that I may have missed?  Or anything else we need capped for next weeks epi?

Great job on all the SC's Ladybug!

Love your Charlie avi too!  Smiley

ITA....Ladybug you do such a great job and it is so much work. thumbsup

It doesn't get much cuter than Charlie. blowkiss
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:24 pm

atem wrote:
julychild wrote:Just to point out that Britt didn't get the sqt in Epi.7, the hockey date, Becca did. There is a fan picture of them, on that day, somewhere. it would have been weird for Britt to get a 1-on-1 in epi.5, sqt in epi.6, and another sqt in epi.7, and then turn around at the end of that date to say she is going home.

ITA...looks like Britt....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:29 pm

It's difficult to look for s/caps that were sleuthed a month ago if not more and not many have the time to go back and start looking, nor do they have the interest, they just know it was.

If they aren't moved into the s/cap No Discussion thread, they could be anywhere.

Yes that was all sleuthed like Kasha said.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:19 am

Rolly wrote:
atem wrote:

ITA...looks like Britt....

Sorry, I confused you guys. I wasn't talking about the pics on the bridge. There is a pic of Becca (she is wearing a yellow top and black pants) and Chris (Blue shirt,black pants) walking towards a restaurant in Des Moines. I can't remember the restaurants name (Lucca?). That is the one I am talking about. It is from the same day as the hockey GD, which is why it seems she got the rose. Britt's pic is probably from their alone time during the date.

It gets so confusing because a lot of these stuff were found, last year, and things are just all over the place right now...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena