SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:19 pm

Thanks, MiniDiva. If that's what she said then I could see it being from the LCD. As for the background of Whitney's ITM I can see it both ways, the fireplace & the screen. I guess we'll know soon enough.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:55 pm

lurker11 wrote:pitta are you saying you think the screen on the right is the same in both? they look very different to me

How about this view? This time the screen is more out of focus like Whitney's screen. The exposures are different, but I hope you can see the similarity in the weave pattern. The cap on the left comes from a PI with Eric Hill. This interview takes place at the mansion, but the screen travels with the show. I have guys with interviews in France, for example, with this background.

So my opinion is the cap with Whitney most likely takes place in Iowa...when remains to be seen.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 80 90f3be7f-ec3c-446a-a557-0f55edb93b12

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 80 81886c8b-0d86-4d85-912b-8902c9e93f47

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 80 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:10 pm

albean99 wrote:Thanks, MiniDiva. If that's what she said then I could see it being from the LCD. As for the background of Whitney's ITM I can see it both ways, the fireplace & the screen. I guess we'll know soon enough.

YW!   I feel she may say this later in the season and we may not have heard the entire clip on the preview.  Given she had a sweater on and more make up on than I normally have seen, she seemed to be ready to go on a date/somewhere in Iowa (colder weather). IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:43 pm

This forum flies. I don't comment on all threads esp this cause I couldn't do screencaps if my life depended on it. Not enough patience
Thank you to all who do! That's a lot of work! :Thanktwo

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:55 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena